Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official 2014 Georgia Bulldogs Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 5927
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:05 am    Post subject: The Official 2014 Georgia Bulldogs Thread Reply with quote



2011 Schedule


Week 1: Boise State - L 35-21
Week 2: South Carolina - L 42-45
Week 3: Coastal Carolina
Week 4: @ Ole Miss
Week 5: Mississippi State
Week 6: @ Tennessee
Week 7: @ Vanderbilt
Week 8: Florida
Week 9: New Mexico State
Week 10: Auburn
Week 11: Kentucky
Week 12: @ Georgia Tech

2011 Statistics

Aaron Murray: 35 for 58 (60.3%), 484 yards (8.35 Y/A), 6 TDs, 2 INT

Isiah Crowell: 31 carries, 178 yards (5.7 ypc), 1 TD
Richard Samuel: 18 carries, 55 yards (3.1 YPC)

Orson Charles:
6 catches, 109 yards (18.2 AVG), 1 TD
Malcolm Mitchell: 8 catches, 116 yards (14.5 AVG), 1 TD
Richard Samuel: 3 catches, 29 yards, (9.7 AVG)
Aron White: 1 catch, 14 yards (14.0 AVG)
Rantavious Wooten: 2 catch, 39 yards (19.9) AVG, 1 TD
Marlon Brown: 4 catches, 34 yards (8.5 AVG)
Tavarres King: 3 catch, 43 yards (14.3 AVG), 1 TD
Michael Bennett: 3 catches, 24 yards (8.0 AVG), 1 TD
Isiah Crowell: 2 catches, 40 yards (20.0 AVG), 1 TD

Christian Robinson:
21 Tackles (8 UA), 3 TFLs, 1 sack
Jarvis Jones: 17 Tackles (10 UA), 2.5 TFLs
Sanders Commings: 13 Tackles (13 UA)m 1 TFL, 1 sack
Abry Jones: 11 Tackles (7 UA), 1 TFL
Brandon Boykin: 8 Tackles (2 UA), .5 TFL
Branden Smith: 7 Tackles (4 UA), 1 INT
DeAngelo Tyson: 7 Tackles (2 UA), 1 TFL
Kwame Geathers: 2 Tackle (0 UA)
John Jenkins: 1 Tackle (1 UA), 1 TFL
Bacarri Rambo: 6 Tackles (2 UA), 1 INT


Last edited by GSUeagles14 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 5927
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other thread reached 100 pages so I got this one going.

News on Ogletree is that he broke his foot and hes out 4-6 weeks.... Not good. I really hope Herrera steps in and shows why he was raved about in camp.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 21311
Location: Tyler Starr's house
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sucks for Tree. Big blow in the middle.

I'm pretty confident in our run defEnse this week against South Carolina. Doug Martin didn't get anything against us. Not too worried about Alshon either. He's going to get his. It's how we stop everyone else, and our zone coverage against Boise's TEs, backs, and slot rEceivers was horrible.

I'm really scared for Murrays life this weekend. Taylor, Clowney, and Ingram are going to have a field day. We need to work in draws and screens to Isaiah, Boykin, and Mitchell to keep them somewhat honest.

In the end, I see us doing something stupid. Either penalty wise, or dumb play calling, and Carolina comes away with a close win. 16-14
_________________

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garnet&Black


Joined: 24 Sep 2010
Posts: 5141
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my favorite game of the year.

Good luck Cool
_________________

thanks to Jamison
Smile!
1King wrote:
Clemson is just going to pull a Clemson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 21311
Location: Tyler Starr's house
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garnet&Black wrote:
my favorite game of the year.

Good luck Cool


Good luck to y'all too, but with Richt and Bobo on our sideline, y'all really don't need it unless Stephen goes out and does something stupid this week.
_________________

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 42927
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devils1854 wrote:
Garnet&Black wrote:
my favorite game of the year.

Good luck Cool


Good luck to y'all too, but with Richt and Bobo on our sideline, y'all really don't need it unless Stephen goes out and does something stupid this week.


So SC does need luck then.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BurheadTitans


Joined: 26 May 2009
Posts: 6097
Location: Viceroy's Row
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man the hits keep coming for you guys, who is going to replace him? I saw one rumor that says Aaron Murray has broken ribs and might be out, any truth to that?
_________________
My Teams:
NFL: Tennessee Titans
College Football: Tennessee Volunteers
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Garnet&Black


Joined: 24 Sep 2010
Posts: 5141
Location: Charlotte, NC
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Garnet&Black wrote:
my favorite game of the year.

Good luck Cool


Good luck to y'all too, but with Richt and Bobo on our sideline, y'all really don't need it unless Stephen goes out and does something stupid this week.


So SC does need luck then.


Psh he's Stephen Garcia, he was [inappropriate/removed] faced, messed around and brought us back from down 17.

He's a god amongst men in Columbia
_________________

thanks to Jamison
Smile!
1King wrote:
Clemson is just going to pull a Clemson.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 42927
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Garnet&Black wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
devils1854 wrote:
Garnet&Black wrote:
my favorite game of the year.

Good luck Cool


Good luck to y'all too, but with Richt and Bobo on our sideline, y'all really don't need it unless Stephen goes out and does something stupid this week.


So SC does need luck then.


Psh he's Stephen Garcia, he was - faced, messed around and brought us back from down 17.

He's a god amongst men in Columbia


Not gonna lie, but if I can party like him and be a good QB than he is who I want to be when I grow up.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devils1854


Joined: 04 Jan 2009
Posts: 21311
Location: Tyler Starr's house
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurheadTitans wrote:
Man the hits keep coming for you guys, who is going to replace him? I saw one rumor that says Aaron Murray has broken ribs and might be out, any truth to that?


Haven't seen anything about it on reputable sites. It would be a disaster if he went down. I don't think Hudson Mason is anything more than a backup.
_________________

#JDI

Chuckie Keeton, 2014 Heisman Campaign
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dawgsfan


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 2794
Location: VA, but the heart is in Athens GA
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

richt scmicht...richt doesn't make T King drop THREE balls .. Marshall should be promoted IMMEDIATELY.

Samuel looks terrible as a RB...he has NO shift..it's all straight line..Crowell should be starter and get bulk of carries.

Justin Anderson...this guy is playing horid on the line... false starts...revolving door blocking on the end.

Orson Charles...love your game man..you make things happen...but how about you do the LITTLE things that help teams win as well..like don't miss an OBVIOUS block on 4th and a yard and let your back get hit in the backfield by running off down the field.

Ben Jones got straight up owned vs Boise ST. i like to think he's the best center in the SEC..he better show it vs SC.

USC fans are nervous about this game..they know that bulldog nation has their back against the wall and these dogs still have bite.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 5927
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawgsfan wrote:
richt scmicht...richt doesn't make T King drop THREE balls .. Marshall should be promoted IMMEDIATELY.

Samuel looks terrible as a RB...he has NO shift..it's all straight line..Crowell should be starter and get bulk of carries.

Justin Anderson...this guy is playing horid on the line... false starts...revolving door blocking on the end.

Orson Charles...love your game man..you make things happen...but how about you do the LITTLE things that help teams win as well..like don't miss an OBVIOUS block on 4th and a yard and let your back get hit in the backfield by running off down the field.

Ben Jones got straight up owned vs Boise ST. i like to think he's the best center in the SEC..he better show it vs SC.

USC fans are nervous about this game..they know that bulldog nation has their back against the wall and these dogs still have bite.


I pretty much agree with everything except Orson Charles. He was the only thing working as far as the offense goes early on. Anderson, Gates (as well as whoever replaced him, I think it was Lee), and Jones all got whopped pretty bad.

Some positives was Jarvis Jones is an absolute beast and our ends looked good as well. Even Smith and Boykin played well, it was just that we got shredded in the slots and by TEs. This is probably the best offense we face all year IMO and things should start to look up.

As far as Samuel goes, he certainly can be useful in certain spots but I think its pretty clear Crowell is gonna be the main ball carrier. He had 15 carries to Samuels 7, so 2 carries for Crowell for every 1 of Samuels sounds about right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dawgsfan


Joined: 07 Jan 2005
Posts: 2794
Location: VA, but the heart is in Athens GA
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GSUeagles14 wrote:
dawgsfan wrote:
richt scmicht...richt doesn't make T King drop THREE balls .. Marshall should be promoted IMMEDIATELY.

Samuel looks terrible as a RB...he has NO shift..it's all straight line..Crowell should be starter and get bulk of carries.

Justin Anderson...this guy is playing horid on the line... false starts...revolving door blocking on the end.

Orson Charles...love your game man..you make things happen...but how about you do the LITTLE things that help teams win as well..like don't miss an OBVIOUS block on 4th and a yard and let your back get hit in the backfield by running off down the field.

Ben Jones got straight up owned vs Boise ST. i like to think he's the best center in the SEC..he better show it vs SC.

USC fans are nervous about this game..they know that bulldog nation has their back against the wall and these dogs still have bite.


I pretty much agree with everything except Orson Charles. He was the only thing working as far as the offense goes early on. Anderson, Gates (as well as whoever replaced him, I think it was Lee), and Jones all got whopped pretty bad.

Some positives was Jarvis Jones is an absolute beast and our ends looked good as well. Even Smith and Boykin played well, it was just that we got shredded in the slots and by TEs. This is probably the best offense we face all year IMO and things should start to look up.

As far as Samuel goes, he certainly can be useful in certain spots but I think its pretty clear Crowell is gonna be the main ball carrier. He had 15 carries to Samuels 7, so 2 carries for Crowell for every 1 of Samuels sounds about right.


charles on the whole was outstanding..but his missed block cost us a 4th down conversion that started the turning of the tide of the game imo.

loved jarvis jones...just wish he could keep his helmet on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GSUeagles14


Joined: 21 Jan 2011
Posts: 5927
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dawgsfan wrote:
GSUeagles14 wrote:
dawgsfan wrote:
richt scmicht...richt doesn't make T King drop THREE balls .. Marshall should be promoted IMMEDIATELY.

Samuel looks terrible as a RB...he has NO shift..it's all straight line..Crowell should be starter and get bulk of carries.

Justin Anderson...this guy is playing horid on the line... false starts...revolving door blocking on the end.

Orson Charles...love your game man..you make things happen...but how about you do the LITTLE things that help teams win as well..like don't miss an OBVIOUS block on 4th and a yard and let your back get hit in the backfield by running off down the field.

Ben Jones got straight up owned vs Boise ST. i like to think he's the best center in the SEC..he better show it vs SC.

USC fans are nervous about this game..they know that bulldog nation has their back against the wall and these dogs still have bite.


I pretty much agree with everything except Orson Charles. He was the only thing working as far as the offense goes early on. Anderson, Gates (as well as whoever replaced him, I think it was Lee), and Jones all got whopped pretty bad.

Some positives was Jarvis Jones is an absolute beast and our ends looked good as well. Even Smith and Boykin played well, it was just that we got shredded in the slots and by TEs. This is probably the best offense we face all year IMO and things should start to look up.

As far as Samuel goes, he certainly can be useful in certain spots but I think its pretty clear Crowell is gonna be the main ball carrier. He had 15 carries to Samuels 7, so 2 carries for Crowell for every 1 of Samuels sounds about right.


charles on the whole was outstanding..but his missed block cost us a 4th down conversion that started the turning of the tide of the game imo.

loved jarvis jones...just wish he could keep his helmet on.


I noticed that about Jarvis as well. I guess because of his dreads he has to use a looser helmet? He had his chin strap snapped on so it wasnt anything like that. He probably had his helmet come off at least 8 or 9 times.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coors


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 7759
Location: DC via ATL
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be between the hedges this weekend. I have 0 faith in Georgia winning this game, but I have a lot of faith in myself getting plastered on north campus.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60  Next
Page 1 of 60

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group