Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Tell me about your teams class
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DalCowboyzRule

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:08 pm    Post subject: Tell me about your teams class Reply with quote

Now that signing day has passed and most recruits have signed, I felt this would be a good thread where fans of other teams can tell us about their new signees and the impact they will make.

Best overall recruit?
Best offensive recruit?
Best defensive recruit?
Most underrated recruit?
Most overrated recruit?
5 players who will make an impact from day 1.
Did this class meet your expectations?

I'll start for Texas Tech. (all my star rankings are according to 247 composite)

Best overall (and defensive) recruit?
Best overall recruit is high 4* DT Breidon Fehoko. He's as strong as a bull who at Nike's "The Opening" camp had the highest bench press with 42 reps of 185 pounds. Will definitely be in the DL rotation and should have a chance to start depending on what system our new DC David Gibbs runs. If he keeps our 34 he'll play DE and if he switches to a 43 he'll likely play DT. Fehoko chose Tech over offers from Alabama, ASU, Clemson, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Texas A&M, Stanford and many more.

Best offensive recruit?
Best offensive recruit is between 4* WR JF Thomas, who flipped from TCU to Tech on NSD, and 4* RB Corey Dauphine who has just shot up the rankings the past 6 months. Thomas is a huge target at 6"4' and 185 pounds who put up 75 catches for 1597 yards and 26 TD's this past season who if anything gives us size we didn't have last season once Jace Amaro left for the NFL. Dauphine was a 2* RB when he committed to Tech over a year ago, and is now rated a 94 by 247 and over a 91 on the composite. He's a big back who can also fly, he was timed at 4.39 on the 40 yard dash recently. Thomas chose Tech over Boise State, Louisville, LSU, Nebraska, TCU, Texas and others and Dauphine chose Tech over Tennessee, ASU, Arkansas, Florida, Michigan, TCU and others.

Most underrated recruit?
Most underrated recruit imo is 3* LB D'Vonta Hinton who was under recruited just because he's short (5"10'), but was highly productive in high school, a very good tackler and has good speed (4.56 40 yard) which is important in the spread Big 12. I don't expect Hinton to play much this season with 4 guys ahead of him on the depth chart, but with 2 seniors graduating I expect the Hitman to make an impact in 2016. He chose Tech over Houston, Maryland, TCU and Utah.

Most overrated recruit?
I'll go with 4* OT Conner Dyer. My former high school played against him this season and just from talking to 2 of my friends who still play and played against him they weren't very impressed. He's slow and not very athletic and I'm afraid quicker pass rushers will be able to run circles around him. He's better as a run blocker but unfortunately we pass more than we run. Still, 247 gave him 3* and an 87 and in the composite he was a 4* and just over a 90. He chose Tech over ASU, Arkansas, Baylor, LSU, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Oregon, UCLA and others.

I'll go with 4* DT Breidon Fehoko, 4* WR JF Thomas, 3* S Jamile Johnson, 3* WR/KR Keke Coutee and 3* WR/TE Donta Thompson.
Johnson could start at one of the safety spots but will likely be the 3rd guy who rotates in a lot, Coutee in an electric returner who could also see playing time in the slot, and Thompson will be used in a "Jace Amaro" role at 6"4'.

Ranked as the #33 class according to 247, this class definitely met expectations. Coming off a 4-8 year we knew it would be tough to recruit some of these higher ranked players but Kliff made it happen. Instead of settling he went for a lot of highly ranked guys at it paid off. The funny part is this class could have been so much better too, we narrowly missed out on guys like 5* WR Tyron Johnson, 5* QB Jarrett Stidham, 4* WR Carlos Stickland, 4* DT Joseph Wicker, 4* DT Darrion Daniels, 4* OG Semisi Uluave, 3* OLB Arthur McGinnis and others.

With a decent (~7-8 win season) 2015, our next recruiting class could be a whole lot better.

#wreckem
TheGoldenChild

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Notre Dame

Best overall recruit?

TE Aliz'e Jones. Best TE recruit at ND since Kyle Rudolph. Freak. 36 1/4 inch arms give him a bigger wingspan than Jimmy Graham. Kid put up fairly strong numbers against absurd competition at Bishop Gorman. Should be an instant impact player.

Best offensive recruit?

Already talked about Jones, but the #2 offensive recruit is QB Brandon Wimbush. One of the top dual threat QBs in the country. Big, athletic, incredible arm. He's a perfect fit for the system and should have several years to develop behind Everett Golson/Malik Zaire. Probably the best QB recruit ND has landed in the Brian Kelly era.

Best defensive recruit?

I'm a big fan of LB Josh Barajas. I think he's going to be a great addition and he adds further athleticism to a LB corps that already includes Jaylon Smith and Nyles Morgan.

Most underrated recruit?

The nation's #1 kicker Justin Yoon. ND's special teams have been trash lately and he could prove to be an excellent addition.

Most overrated recruit?

OL Tristen Hoge was the nation's top center prospect. A lot of people have him pegged for an early impact (starting by year two) but I think he may need a few years to develop physically before he's ready to make a major contribution.

5 players who will make an impact from day one

RB Dexter Williams
TE Aliz'e Jones
LB Te'Von Coney
CB Shaun Crawford
S Nicco Fertitta (ST)

Did class meet expectations

Yes. Expected a Top 10-15 class and got it.
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best overall recruit?

WR/DB Brian Cole. Should contribute early and be a potential playmaker at WR, where we sorely need it. Could also play defense I guess, but it seems he'll be on the offensive side.

Best offensive recruit?

Cole is our best offensive recruit. Zach Gentry will be an interesting one to watch under Harbaugh. Got the size and the arm, just needs to clean up the mechanics and the like.

Best defensive recruit?

Tyree Kinnel is probably our best. Haven't watched as much of him since he's been a long time commit, but he should have the chance to make an impact at safety early on if he shows well in camp. Shelton Johnson needs to add weight, but he's got tremendous athleticism and should work well with Mattison and Durkin.

Most underrated recruit?

Harbaugh was gushing about 3* DB Keith Washington, who definitely has tremendous athleticism, but is raw because he spent more time as his school's QB.

Most overrated recruit?

If TJ Wheatley stays at TE, I think it might be him. I think he could be a crushing blocker, but he's just kind of slow. Which makes sense because the dude is huge, but he might be able to cut it if he works hard with the coaches. Think his best fit might be at DE because of his length and size.

Brian Cole
Tyree Kinnel
TJ Wheatley
Andrew David
Karan Higdon

Would have been nice to pull Clark or Weber to add more to the class, but Shelton Johnson was a major surprise, so that was nice. Can't really ask for much more considering our class size and the fact that the staff had a month. Hoke actually left some decent recruits in place since Grant Newsome, Alex Malzone, Cole, and Kinnel are all 4*s and they stuck through.

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best overall recruit? Justin Hilliard- Ryan Shazier clone.

Best offensive recruit? KJ Hill- Kid is going to be a beast for us. Very physical and has excellent hands.

Best defensive recruit? Not including Hilliard, then 2nd best is Jashon Cornell- He will be a beast UT for us. Bet he replaces Aldophus Washington.

Most underrated recruit? Aramis Alexander- I think he will be the athletic true playmaking tight end that Urban has coveted.

Most overrated recruit? Jerome Baker- I think he can be excellent if use as a hybrid, but I think his frame will keep him from living up to his hype. I know most thought I'd say Gibson, but I think he develops into a WR.

5 players who will make an impact from day 1. Not a single one. I really mean that. Eric Glover Williams has the best chance as a return guy.

Did this class meet your expectations? This class was a developmental project draft type of class. The 2013 and 2014 class are meant to carry this team. We have zero need for freshmen to play next year.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tennessee Volunteers

Best overall recruit?
Arrow Kahlil McKenzie- IMO the top player in the country. Absolutely dominant in camp/allstar settings. 350 lb monster who got to workout with current and former NFL players, in NFL facilities for over a year instead of playing his senior year. Already has NFL strength, NFL size, and elite speed for a kid that big. The one knock is listed as a plus, he didn't play his senior year. Day 1 starter.

Best offensive recruit?
Arrow Preston Williams- Not even close that he's the top WR in the country. The kid is absolutely incredible at making plays. Not the biggest or fastest guy, but he has good size and speed, but his quality is going up to get the ball. He finds the ball and catches it. Probably the best jump ball catcher I've seen in a while. I told my friend who got to talk to an opposing coach of Lovejoy to ask about Preston and he said there's nothing you can do. You need a 6'2"+ extremely athletic guy covering him, but that's hard to have in HS. AJ Green 2.0. Unfortunately he tore his ACL during this season and may not be ready for the beginning of the season.

Best defensive recruit?
Arrow Besides Kahlil, my favorite defensive recruit is Kyle Phillips- Kyle really gained spots in rankings after dominating the army game. Different account had him between 3-4.5 sacks and over 5 TFL. The guy is a boss. Reminds me a lot of Derek Barnett who may have been the second best SEC DE this year. Kyle will immediately step in as DE3 behind Curt Maggitt and Derek Barnett who were 10+ sack guys. Kyle EE'd, but needed surgery immediately. I think it's good he got surgery and therapy while a part of the team, but it would've really helped to get him through spring practice.

Most underrated recruit?
Arrow Austin Smith- a low 3 star, but had committable offers to a bunch of great schools including UGA. He and (higher ranked) Quay Picou were a package a and it was reported a lot of teams just wanted Austin. Has size to be a SLB/WDE pass rusher type, but very athletic. The kid was almost a S in HS and played more of a deep coverage LB. This kid can ball, and it wouldn't surprise me if he's our best LB in our class, and possibly one of the best LBs in the SEC from this class. Buford kids are always well coached, and Austin will compete for a LB spot with a few guys, most notably Dillon Bates, Darrin Kirkland Jr, and Kenny Bynum.

Most overrated recruit?
Arrow Drew Richmond- Don't get me wrong, I lived landing him. I liked him better than Pat Allen, I just don't think he's a 5*/borderline 5*. He's to me a low 4* with a high ceiling. Drew disappointed at the Opening and UA AA game, and to me he looked like he needed fundamental work (which is correctable). Even with him being overrated he still has a pretty good shot to start and is a lock for the 2-deep IMO.

1. Kahlil McKenzie, DT- with Jordan Williams graduating, Trevarris Saulsberry possibly retiring, and Mike Sawyers Jr getting dismissed there's PT available and Kahlil will start day 1 in my opinion.

2. Alvin Kamara, RB- with 3 scholarship RBs, and one being a true freshman, Alvin and Jalen Hurd will take most of the snaps. Alvin realized at Bama one, he wasn't needed, two, he wasn't a true RB, and three he wasn't happy. Coming to UT (through JUCO) fixed that. He beefed up 20+ lbs and is more of a true RB, and will be back 1b.

3. Justin Martin, CB- this kid is expected to be a day 1 starter in our secondary. Butch is quoted as saying he was the "best athlete in the state from the 2014 class" but had to go to 1.5 years in JUCO. He's a lengthy CB, with elite athleticism. I'm excited to see him play.

4. Kyle Phillips, DE- like I said earlier he's pretty much a lock to be DE3 behind our two studs. You can't leave that off a list of early impacts, even if there's guys behind him that could potentially start.

5. John Kelly Jr, RB- as sad as it is, we have 3 scholarship RBs. Kelly may not receive extreme amounts of snaps barring injury, but we need him. He has to be ready to play, and will play some. Any injury and he's thrust into a huge role.

HMs:
Shy Tuttle, DT
Jack Jones, OL
Preston Williams, WR
Darrin Kirklamd Jr, LB
Drew Richmond, OL

Arrow Consensus top 5, nuff said. Butch is the freaking man

Last edited by adam9 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best overall recruit: RB Tyreik Gray
53rd ranked player in Texas on rivals. 4* star recruit on ESPN. IMO he is underrated. He is quick and makes nice cuts. He has nice vision and can make guys miss. Only problem is the way he runs with the football. In college he wont get away with having the ball away from his body.

Best offensive recruit: RB Tyreik Gray

Best defensive recruit: DE Tyrell Thompson
Has nice size as a 3/4 DE. He does a really good job getting into the backfield. Not a huge sack artist in HS, but he was one of the best run stuffing DE's in Texas based on film I saw. I was surprised Texas Tech didn't offer him. He would have went there if they did.

Most underrated recruit: S Mike Eke
If it wasn't for an injury he would have been recruited by more/bigger schools. Excellent size for a safety and he really lays the wood. Herman might have struck gold with him.

Most overrated recruit: RB Kevrin Justice. Originally a 3 star, but rivals moved him to a 2 star. Wasnt really impressed with him. Not really that fast and he doent have good vision.

RB Tyreik Gray: Kenneth Farrow and Ryan Jackson are seniors so I think Gray will get PT right away in a complimentary role and he will have the keys to the backfield as a sophmore.

OT Josh Jones: Originally commited to Oklahoma st before committing to Houston late. Wouldnt be shocked if he gets playing time early. OT was a weakness this past season and the competition is wide open.

TE Kobe Idumwonyi: Herman says he plan on using the tight end this season. He brought in 3 tight ends (one a JUCO) and they are the only te's on the roster. The position is wide open.

WR Terry Mark: Deontay Greenberry, Markeith Ambles and Daniel Spencer are all gone. The starters if the season were to start today would be DeMarcus Ayers and Steven Dunbar. After that the WR position is wide open due to the rest of the receivers being redshirt freshmen or sophmores. Mark is a talented WR who could get playing time early.

OG Kameron Eloph: Herman recruited him as an ATH. IMO he is best suited at guard which is what he played in high school, but Herman says he wants to try him out on defense. If he sticks on offense he has a good shot at getting playing time early since OL was a weak point this past seaon.

Given how late Tom Herman started his job at Houston yes. He was able to flip 2 quality guys at the last minute and he was able to get one of the best backs in Texas. Only thing I hate was that he wasnt able to get a high school QB, but I fully expect him to get one with a full year of recruiting. Recruiting will be way better with Herman than it was with Tony Levine.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wisconsin Badgers

Best overall recruit?
Arrow This is a toss up between a couple guys but I personally feel it's 3* QB Austin Kafentzis. His offer list was exceptional and his rating took a hit do to being committed for as long as he was. His high school numbers were absurd and he's a damn good athlete. We're always one good QB away from competing so, hopefully, he's the one to get us there. The other commit with an argument as the top overall recruit is 3* OT Kevin Estes. His ceiling is incredibly high and, as OLU, he's the guy that'll project to being a 1st round pick down the line.

Best offensive recruit?
Arrow It's obviously Kafentzis or Estes but I'll make a case for 4* RB Jordan Stevenson. He's James White on steroids and the perfect COP back to Corey Clement. If he does manage to qualify (fingers crossed), he'll see the field as the primary back-up from day one. If Stevenson doesn't qualify, I'd have to say that 3* TE Kyle Penniston is the next best offensive recruit we have.

Best defensive recruit?
Arrow Without a doubt it's 4* OLB/S Arrington Farrar. Unfortunately, after the coaching change, we were unable to keep a fair amount of quality defensive players so snagging Farrar late was huge. This is a prime example of what makes Thomas Brown so valuable to the Badgers.

Most underrated recruit?
Arrow Could go a few ways here but I'm going to go with low 3* ILB Chris Orr. There's a really good chance that he's a day one starter due to the lack of depth at ILB. As a scout put it, "when he hits people, they stop." Hope he is as good as advertised. Will also put a plug in for 3* ILB Nick Thomas as well. His idol is Chris Borland and he plays just like him. Whether he reaches Borland's success is a whole different story.

Most overrated recruit?
Arrow Hard to say really. If I had to pick, I'd probably say 3* RB Bradrick Shaw is simply due to not having that "wow" factor when he plays. However, he's been compared to Le'Veon Bell so the ceiling is there.

1.) Chris Orr/Nick Thomas
2.) Kyle Penniston
3.) Jordan Stevenson
4.) Austin Kafentzis (should he win the QB battle)
5.) Serge Trezy (return man and DB)

Arrow Can't say that it did due to the class we had before GA left but I'm satisfied with how the class ended up. It's not great but it's not awful either. Probably in the B range.

Looking forward to seeing what Rams posts.

#BMI
R.I.P. Stuart Scott & Dean Smith Crying or Very sad
cp0k2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Looking forward to seeing what Rams posts.
I'll bite:

Best overall recruit?
Austin Kafentzis, and unlike you, I think it's clear (and I love Estes). He's 5'11" to 6'0", 200 pounds, runs a 4.4 40, benches 350, squats 500, hang cleans 350, is the state record holder in the javelin, and is 2nd all time in national yards from scrimmage. Absolute beast. Then you watch his film and you see how quick the ball gets out. You see him making 2nd and 3rd reads. HS QBs just don't do that.

The only reason he wasn't a top 100 recruit was because he's a shade under 6', he committed early, he didn't report the offers he got as a senior (Evan Flood reported that 10 of the non-offers listed here were offers, and all were at QB and committable: http://247sports.com/Recruitment/Austin-Kafentzis-29769/RecruitInterests), and he didn't do camps because he wanted to work with his HS team.

Best offensive recruit?

I agree with you, Jordan Stevenson. I see 3 guys at the top who are fairly tight: Stevenson, Kevin Estes, and Kyle Penniston. Penniston is the new breed of TE that we haven't ever really had. Stevenson is the biggest home run hitter we've had since Michael Bennett. Estes is the most athletic lineman we have recruited since I started following Wisconsin football.

Best defensive recruit?

Farrar is definitely in the top 3 here. I'll go a slightly different direction though, and say Olive Sagapolu. Finding a true NG is difficult, and while Olive doesn't have the special athleticism that would have gotten him SEC offers, he's a Poly kid who's still growing into his body. At 6'3", 300, he made some really explosive plays as a senior. I could easily see him ending up at 6'4", 325 and actually keep (if not increase) his athleticism.

People hate ranking Poly kids because the upside is always so big on them, and Sagapolu fits that to a T.

Most underrated recruit?

Orr was the best defender on an absolutely loaded DeSoto team, and Kafentzis' ranking is comical. Different direction from those 2: Titus Booker. He's 5'11", 180 or so, and runs a 10.6 100/legit 4.40 40. He hasn't played DB (Michigan recruited him as a scat back), but all of the tools are there for him to be an impact corner. If he had played CB in HS and there was more certainty there, I bet he's ranked as a low 4* (90-92 area).

You could also say David Moorman. There are people in Michigan who had him ranked as the #2 player in that state behind Brian Cole.

Most overrated recruit?

Shaw isn't a bad answer at all. I came down to him and Kraig Howe. High motor, but lacking size and athleticism does not a top tier DL make.

1. Jordan Stevenson - He was recruited to play lightening to Clement's thunder
2. Kyle Penniston - Enrolled early, receiving threat at TE we don't have on the roster
3. Austin Kafentzis - I think he starts by the end of the year. Enrolled early as well.
4. Nick Thomas - 6'2", 230 when he enrolled. Physically, he's the most ready to go linebacker.
5. Jon Dietzen - Wisconsin has a need at OG this next year, and Dietzen could be an injury away. Early enrollee again, and will probably end up dropping about 15 pounds as he reshapes his body.

With GA, it exceeded them. With PC, it fell short of them. Overall, it's a good class that constantly makes me think of what could have been.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.

Last edited by ramssuperbowl99 on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Texasmade

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best overall: Malik F'ing Jefferson - 220 pound LBers who run sub 4.4, can jump 40" in a vertical trajectory and has the most magnificent set of dreads this side of Lil' Jon, don't grow on trees. Just a great kid too.

Best offensive recruit: Chris Warren III - He stunts a lot like his daddy. He's a 10.7 100 meter guy and comes in a 230 lbs body. Doesn't get the love his Asian loving counterpart from Plano does, but of the 2 he's the better RB.

Best defensive recruit: Malik F'ing Jefferson is the correct answer here, but at the risk of being repetitive, I'll pencil in Holton Hill. Has a great frame, 6'2, long arms, bouncy athletic ability, fantastic ball skills (12 ints this season), extremely physical. Pretty much everything you're looking for in a CB these days. For my money he's the best corner in Texas this year.

Most underrated recruit: CB- PJ Locke. Kid is just a football player. Kids from the Golden Triangle play with an edge to them and he's no different.

Most overrated recruit: WR John Burt - Does a lot of things really well, but doesn't have any one trait which could be qualified as "elite".

Early impact guys is tough to answer because the vast majority of our class will likely end up in the 2 deep....

1. Malik - will start from day 1.
2. Chris Warren - back field is wide open and he's got a ready made body to get carries early and often.
3. The entire OL class, particularly the 4 EE's - If you watched Texas offensivy, you get it.
4. The entire DB class - good chance we have 2, probably 3 freshman starting by midseason.
5. Devonaire Clarington - We have a huge hole at TE and he's the most talented one we've signed since JerMichael Finley. This of course assuming his academics are in order.

Did it meet expectations? All things considered, I'd say it did. It ranges from #5 to #12 in the country and it filled just about all our immediate needs. For a program that doesn't run its own state, to end up with the top recruiting class in the state, yea I'll take that.

Last edited by Texasmade on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
1King

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You could also say David Moorman. There are people in Michigan who had him ranked as the #2 player in that state behind Brian Cole.

Confused

Who?

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
Quote:

Confused

Who?

Clearly Wisconsin people.

Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
1King wrote:
Quote:

Confused

Who?

Clearly Wisconsin people.
I'll have to dig to find where I read it. Saw it a while ago. He had a huge senior season.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
Jacobys Homey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Texasmade wrote:

Did it meet expectations? All things considered, I'd say it did. It ranges from #5 to #12 in the country and it filled just about all our immediate needs. For a program that doesn't run its own state, to end up with the top recruiting class in the state, yea I'll take that.

Haha. TM always taking the opportunity to throw some shade.

Agree with your opinion on Holton Hill.

If I were a Texas fan, the only thing that would worry me about the class is the offensive talent.

Malik Jefferson is the God, but realistically, how many wins does he add to Texas next year?

Warren is really good and should be able to contribute immediately, but RB talent has not been a problem at Texas last year or the years prior.
Deep roots are not reached by the frost

Last edited by Jacobys Homey on Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not as bad as the article that came out that had Brian Cole #16 behind guys committed to Western and Eastern. Laughing

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: