You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jaguars Fantasy League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KhanYouDigIt

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Daddy is in it to win it.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in. Any chance we can do an offline draft on FF? Make the timeslots like 3 hours or something after the previous person picks so its continuous. We will have way too many people autodraft i think

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
I'm in. Any chance we can do an offline draft on FF? Make the timeslots like 3 hours or something after the previous person picks so its continuous. We will have way too many people autodraft i think

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in that one this season. It should probably be a smaller league anyways - the draft really didn't run smoothly when guys who aren't active multiple times daily.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to participate in that one this season. It should probably be a smaller league anyways - the draft really didn't run smoothly when guys who aren't active multiple times daily.

Running scared already? Damn mojo Wink

I kid, why cant you do it though?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

Working too much to be active. I haven't had an entire day off in 4 years, I just picked up a second job that puts me over 70 hours a week and I may have an opportunity to pick up a third here in the next week or so. Although my newest will likely limit my late weekend job a little.

I've never fared very well in our leagues anyways, but I'm a little concerned I won't be able to keep up with much in the way of hobbies.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

Working too much to be active. I haven't had an entire day off in 4 years, I just picked up a second job that puts me over 70 hours a week and I may have an opportunity to pick up a third here in the next week or so. Although my newest will likely limit my late weekend job a little.

I've never fared very well in our leagues anyways, but I'm a little concerned I won't be able to keep up with much in the way of hobbies.

Damn dude, sorry to hear about that.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

Damn dude, sorry to hear about that.

Yea, unfortunately I'm educated in restaurant management and Environmental Science - neither of which are presenting any opportunities right now.

I'll keep it up as long as I can though Mad

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well hopefully the preseason and then regular season games will keep you going. Thats what I'm looking forward to the most. I've got a few irons in the fire, but I'm not excited about any of them until I get the job in writing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Well hopefully the preseason and then regular season games will keep you going. Thats what I'm looking forward to the most. I've got a few irons in the fire, but I'm not excited about any of them until I get the job in writing

I'm holding out hope for an internship in the Florida Keys at a research facility, but I haven't heard from them in two weeks - I think they may be blowing me off. Nothing else that I could call a career path.

And that "opportunity" would keep me away from my girlfriend for quite some time as well as make me miss my first Jaguar game in over 10 years.

2012 can't end soon enough.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

I'm holding out hope for an internship in the Florida Keys at a research facility, but I haven't heard from them in two weeks - I think they may be blowing me off. Nothing else that I could call a career path.

And that "opportunity" would keep me away from my girlfriend for quite some time as well as make me miss my first Jaguar game in over 10 years.

Damn that sucks. Dumb question, but I'm guessing you have called them back?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
MoJo122-b-21 wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:

Damn that sucks. Dumb question, but I'm guessing you have called them back?

Can't get them to answer the phone - it's a summer camp as well this time of year, so I'm sure they're busy. Seems everything is done my email anymore. But yea, no returned calls to my voicemails nor emails (two each).

It was a long and difficult application process too - they made me write a 1500 word essay on why I deserve it and three letters of recommendation. The application took a couple hours to complete with a ton of personal questions and what-not. The last communication I had with the intern coordinator was very encouraging and all I had left was to mail my transcripts. That was in July.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any chance we can move the draft back until like 11?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn offline drafts are my favorite. I'll be apart of this one though.

Proud. Bold. Committed -- Stand United. That's the theme for the Jaguars and the primary message for year ahead.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarsFan28329 wrote:
Damn offline drafts are my favorite. I'll be apart of this one though.

Yea me too. I'm upset that the online 2 leagues I'm in for this forum is the fleaflicker(my team sucks) and an online draft where I will be at least 1 hour late

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Any chance we can move the draft back until like 11?

I don't have a problem with this, anyone object?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

Jump to: