You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jaguars Fantasy League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping we can get this figured out soon fellas, we are running out of time. If we dont do it, its no big deal to me
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MoJo122-b-21


Joined: 01 Dec 2009
Posts: 6438
Location: Not London!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who can't find the poll, its in the Referenda section.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skaterbirdhouse


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 8640
Location: Jacksonville
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarsFan28329 wrote:
It is still saying the draft time has not even been set.


It's gotta be approved by 6 members.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sadjag


Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 1136
Location: jax
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I voted 3 more needed
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skaterbirdhouse


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 8640
Location: Jacksonville
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on gentlemen, only a few hours left.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

skaterbirdhouse wrote:
JaguarsFan28329 wrote:
It is still saying the draft time has not even been set.


It's gotta be approved by 6 members.


Where do you approve it?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sadjag


Joined: 02 Mar 2012
Posts: 1136
Location: jax
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

referenda section
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KhanYouDigIt


Joined: 03 Jan 2012
Posts: 5450
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voted
_________________


^^el ramster^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so are we not doing this?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skaterbirdhouse


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 8640
Location: Jacksonville
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
so are we not doing this?


I'd still really like to.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skaterbirdhouse wrote:
JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
so are we not doing this?


I'd still really like to.


I would too but we are running out of days. Its no big deal for me though. We have the FF league, the USJJC, AFCS pick'em and I'll post the survivor pick'em thread soon too.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skaterbirdhouse


Joined: 01 Feb 2007
Posts: 8640
Location: Jacksonville
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright gentlemen, I've submitted one last effort under the "referenda" section on ESPN you have to vote for the draft to be Tuesday at 11 P.M. if it's not then then it won't happen so go vote now!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
corry


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 2841
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skaterbirdhouse wrote:
Alright gentlemen, I've submitted one last effort under the "referenda" section on ESPN you have to vote for the draft to be Tuesday at 11 P.M. if it's not then then it won't happen so go vote now!


Well I'm the sixth vote, but why the hell is at 11 pm? Thats just kray
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 91020
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

corry wrote:
skaterbirdhouse wrote:
Alright gentlemen, I've submitted one last effort under the "referenda" section on ESPN you have to vote for the draft to be Tuesday at 11 P.M. if it's not then then it won't happen so go vote now!


Well I'm the sixth vote, but why the hell is at 11 pm? Thats just kray


U plan on being drunk by then?...or sobering up?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
corry


Joined: 15 Jan 2008
Posts: 2841
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
corry wrote:
skaterbirdhouse wrote:
Alright gentlemen, I've submitted one last effort under the "referenda" section on ESPN you have to vote for the draft to be Tuesday at 11 P.M. if it's not then then it won't happen so go vote now!


Well I'm the sixth vote, but why the hell is at 11 pm? Thats just kray


U plan on being drunk by then?...or sobering up?


I plan on sleeping by then, I work brother. Im a functioning drunk.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 7 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group