Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF UFC 3 Sim League - Bout K on 35!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36, 37, 38  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
iPwn wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Soooo...BBF talks a big game, and doesn't really back it up. Can't really say I'm surprised.
He's a Bills fan, it comes with the territory.

I was gonna touch on that, but thought it was just too easy.

Did I not throw VCP all over the cage? Did I not take him down at will? Did I not pound his face in? Did I not get the W?

No, I didn't get the stoppage, which is disappointing, but I fought a good smart fight, and manhandled my opponent. Let's see how RR28's first fight goes, and let's see how iPwn's next fig... Oh wait, that's right. Nevermind.

I will destroy my opponent. I ain't even scurred that I won't. It's a scientific fact, Ravens fans>Steelers fans.
Most definitely. Even closet Ravens fans like myself>Steelers fans.
BBF doesn't get run over by cars, cars get run over by BBF
rmthawk64

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanms in advancs.for the arm, bbf. Unless you prefer getting choaked out...
When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in you carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose.
BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rmthawk64 wrote:

VCP had higher sub offense than you, and I fought off what, 3 sub attempts? I'm not worried at all. Just have your cut man handy, you'll be needing him early and often.
rmthawk64

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
rmthawk64 wrote:

VCP had higher sub offense than you, and I fought off what, 3 sub attempts? I'm not worried at all. Just have your cut man handy, you'll be needing him early and often.
he was handy my first digg when I won a unanimous decision.

BRING IT!
When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in you carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose.
Packman Luke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I have this roommate, right. And he's way into League of Legends, right. His plan, and it's a laughable plan, is to stream his games and make money off it. So he plays his game, and I get it, but then he gets mad when I suck up his bandwidth. And I get that too, but goddamn when can I upload these vids if he's always on.

And that's my current excuse.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packman Luke wrote:
So I have this roommate, right. And he's way into League of Legends, right. His plan, and it's a laughable plan, is to stream his games and make money off it. So he plays his game, and I get it, but then he gets mad when I suck up his bandwidth. And I get that too, but goddamn when can I upload these vids if he's always on.

Just tell him to watch the last fight, between Dillon and Williams. Then tell him that if he doesn't get the hell off, and NOW, that the guy who just pounded on the other guy (me, of course) will come out there and do the same to him.

Then, call me, pay for my plane ticket, pick me up from the airport, take me back to your place, and I'll handle it.

Flawless plan.

Of course, I'm assuming you'll have beer. And the rest of you guys can thank me later.
Packman Luke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Packman Luke wrote:

Just tell him to watch the last fight, between Dillon and Williams. Then tell him that if he doesn't get the hell off, and NOW, that the guy who just pounded on the other guy (me, of course) will come out there and do the same to him.

Then, call me, pay for my plane ticket, pick me up from the airport, take me back to your place, and I'll handle it.

Flawless plan.

Of course, I'm assuming you'll have beer. And the rest of you guys can thank me later.

I have beer. The rest is substantially less manageable. Intimidation seems like a fine plan though. Gunna have to pull some guard tomorrow and get those videos up.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packman Luke wrote:
BigBillsFan13 wrote:
Packman Luke wrote:

Flawless plan.

I have beer. The rest is substantially less manageable. Intimidation seems like a fine plan though. Gunna have to pull some guard tomorrow and get those videos up.

There ya go! You mentioned a Jiu Jitsu tournament you had coming up, get in some good practice on your roommate. And pulling guard on someone who doesn't know any better is a great way to get in his head. He'll think he took you down, and probably get a little cocky, then BAM, triangle choke!
Packman Luke

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tournament happened today. Nobody my weight showed up so I moved up to HWT thinking I'd just wrestle the fools. TUrned out they were wrestlers. Now I can barely walk, but hey, it was fun.

I could totally triangle my roommate. Dude's got no jitz. Hell, I might just gogo that jerk for funsies.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packman Luke wrote:
Tournament happened today. Nobody my weight showed up so I moved up to HWT thinking I'd just wrestle the fools. TUrned out they were wrestlers. Now I can barely walk, but hey, it was fun.

I could totally triangle my roommate. Dude's got no jitz. Hell, I might just gogo that jerk for funsies.

Haha, he'd be like "Where the HELL did that come from?!? Why do I feel like a pretzel?!? Wait, I can't bre..."

And at least you had a good time at the tournament. You do ok at least?
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packman Luke wrote:

LolMinnesota...fatties.

For serious though, please choke him out. While he's passed out you should hav ufficient time to upload errthang.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

BigBillsFan13

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Packman Luke wrote:

LolMinnesota...fatties.

For serious though, please choke him out. While he's passed out you should hav ufficient time to upload errthang.

Troof!
Packman Luke

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ATeMzpTcuA

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn. I thought that fight was pretty one-sided.
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he didn't stop it but came damn close a couple times. Too balanced, homies. You should all be on notice, Jack Sparrow didn't enter this to lose. He needs dabloons so he can stock back up on rum.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36, 37, 38  Next
Page 33 of 38

Jump to: