Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lets go O's! (Ravens forum Orioles thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rmthawk64

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

6 for 16, 3 HRs, a 2B, a 3B, 5r, 7RBI.... yeah. I think it's safe to say the MachadO era has begun.
When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in you carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose.
sp6488

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rmthawk64 wrote:
6 for 16, 3 HRs, a 2B, a 3B, 5r, 7RBI.... yeah. I think it's safe to say the MachadO era has begun.

He's been slumping in BA these last two games...

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harper... Trout...

A CHALLENGER EMERGES

This year's rookie class is absolutely filthy.
"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
rmthawk64

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11 over, all alone atop the wild card, and breaking out the brOOms tonight!

Someone pinch me... it's not ACTUALLY the middle of August... right?
When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in you carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose.
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but ya boy made an appearance on SportsCenter for about .82 seconds last night -- Weiters' ground rule double bounced off the face of an old man 4 seats away from me and then went back a few rows.

#celebrity #noautographsplz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:
Not to toot my own horn or anything, but ya boy made an appearance on SportsCenter for about .82 seconds last night -- Weiters' ground rule double bounced off the face of an old man 4 seats away from me and then went back a few rows.

Link or it didn't happen.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

Flaccomania

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:

Link or it didn't happen.

Have a picture on facebook, but not friends with anyone from here Sad

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flaccomania wrote:

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=20651319&topic_id=26338934&c_id=bal

On the Hoiles grand slam (3-2, 2 outs, bottom of the 9th, down by 3) the little kid being picked up by his dad at the left-center of the screen, about 70% of the way up at 1:13 is an age-seven sp6488.

#NBFD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:

http://baltimore.orioles.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=20651319&topic_id=26338934&c_id=bal

On the Hoiles grand slam (3-2, 2 outs, bottom of the 9th, down by 3) the little kid being picked up by his dad at the left-center of the screen, about 70% of the way up at 1:13 is an age-seven sp6488.

#NBFD

You win.

I was however 2nd row for the Miracle at the Meadowlands 2 where all of Phillys 4th Q TDs happened. Pretty sure you can see my arm in a few of Deseans punt return replays.

#AlmostFamous
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rmthawk64 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:

#NBFD

You win.

I was however 2nd row for the Miracle at the Meadowlands 2 where all of Phillys 4th Q TDs happened. Pretty sure you can see my arm in a few of Deseans punt return replays.

#AlmostFamous

#drunkmeatballsubproblems

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

sp6488

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
rmthawk64 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:

#NBFD

You win.

#AlmostFamous

#oppositeofaproblem

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
rmthawk64 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:

#NBFD

You win.

#AlmostFamous

#oppositeofaproblem

Lol, he dropped a meatball on his hoodie and decided to trash-talk Giants fans. Naturally, one decided to call out the "poop" stain, and subsequently won the trash talking, until...you know...Desean happened..

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

sp6488

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
rmthawk64 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
Flaccomania wrote:

#NBFD

You win.

#AlmostFamous

#oppositeofaproblem

Lol, he dropped a meatball on his hoodie and decided to trash-talk Giants fans. Naturally, one decided to call out the "poop" stain, and subsequently won the trash talking, until...you know...Desean happened..

Scoreboard is the best trash talk.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Naturally, I was obliterated by half time. I actually left my seat with 20 or so seconds left on the clock to pee and find food. Somehow the Giants managed to score in those 20 seconds which I wasn't happy about.

Found the bathroom, stumbled over to a cart-type thing serving food, got myself a $8 meatball sub and we were good to go. Wasted very little time dropping a meatball on myself when I got back to my seat.

The funny thing is I wasn't wearing any teams colors. I just was VERY adamant (read: drunk) about letting all the Giants fans know I wanted the Eagles to win. Everyone around me knew I wasn't really an Eagles fan, too, as I told them my allegiance to the Ravens. It was playful banter, really.

They (Giants fans) did try to fight each other on more than one occasion though, which I found entertaining but mind boggling. Like legit 3 different times with 3 groups of people sitting quite close to us tried to scuffle. Makes me think their fans are just ***holes.

ANYWAY. This is an ORIOLES thread.

Got to Verlander last night. Hunter actually outpitched him. Still lose. LOL umps. Britton gets the start tonight. Time to get this one and take the series.
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That double play was so clutch for BrittOn.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: