Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Lets go O's! (Ravens forum Orioles thread)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
rmthawk64


Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Posts: 1087
Location: BALL SO HARD UNIVERSITY
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
When you go in the lion's den, you don't tippy toe in you carry a spear, you go in screaming like a banshee, you kick whatever doors in, and say, 'Where's the SOB?' If you go in any other way you're gonna lose.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jpeter15


Joined: 17 Dec 2007
Posts: 173
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rmthawk64 wrote:


Can you make a gif of Manny's play? That was incredible.

Also, was the stolen base a blown call or was he safe?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mddeckie


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 377
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jpeter15 wrote:
rmthawk64 wrote:


Can you make a gif of Manny's play? That was incredible.

Also, was the stolen base a blown call or was he safe?



He was safe, close but safe. The replay showed he barely got his hand in in before the tag. Bordick was saying crooked hat (Andino) needed to cover the base better.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BaltimoreTerp


Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

Joined: 13 Feb 2005
Posts: 27629
Location: Washington, DC
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



Love this team.
_________________
"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18324
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BaltimoreTerp wrote:


Love this team.

Such a baller play.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8179
Location: MD
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't believe that we couldn't get one in with bases loaded, no outs...
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HokieRaven5


Joined: 29 Sep 2009
Posts: 1649
Location: The Land of Pleasant Living
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
I can't believe that we couldn't get one in with bases loaded, no outs...


STILL GOT THE WIN!!!!!!!! THIS IS SPECIAL!!!

Already got my Tix to the double header on the 24th.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8179
Location: MD
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HokieRaven5 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
I can't believe that we couldn't get one in with bases loaded, no outs...


STILL GOT THE WIN!!!!!!!! THIS IS SPECIAL!!!

Already got my Tix to the double header on the 24th.


I had no doubt we would take it.

Cool
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18324
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HokieRaven5 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
I can't believe that we couldn't get one in with bases loaded, no outs...


STILL GOT THE WIN!!!!!!!! THIS IS SPECIAL!!!

Already got my Tix to the double header on the 24th.

Throwback prices? Do they still have any left?
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8179
Location: MD
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
HokieRaven5 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
I can't believe that we couldn't get one in with bases loaded, no outs...


STILL GOT THE WIN!!!!!!!! THIS IS SPECIAL!!!

Already got my Tix to the double header on the 24th.

Throwback prices? Do they still have any left?


I think they're doing it for the Jays series.

http://www.masnsports.com/masn_news_information/2012/09/orioles-extend-throwback-ticket-pricing-to-sept-24-26-toronto-series.html

Quote:
Due to an overwhelming response and positive fan feedback, the Orioles have extended throwback pricing for select locations during the Orioles' series against the Toronto Blue Jays, September 24-26. The promotion celebrates the team's push for the postseason in this 20th Anniversary season of Oriole Park at Camden Yards and a continuing effort to encourage fans to "BUCKle Up!" and Back the Birds.

For all three games of the series (including the single-admission doubleheader on September 24), Eutaw Street Bleacher seats are $4.00 (regularly $19) and all Left Field Lower Box seats are just $8.00 (regularly $32) while supplies last. Fans can take advantage of this 75% discount online at www.orioles.com/buckleup or by stopping by the Oriole Park Box Office.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 18324
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
HokieRaven5 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
I can't believe that we couldn't get one in with bases loaded, no outs...


STILL GOT THE WIN!!!!!!!! THIS IS SPECIAL!!!

Already got my Tix to the double header on the 24th.

Throwback prices? Do they still have any left?


I think they're doing it for the Jays series.

http://www.masnsports.com/masn_news_information/2012/09/orioles-extend-throwback-ticket-pricing-to-sept-24-26-toronto-series.html

Quote:
Due to an overwhelming response and positive fan feedback, the Orioles have extended throwback pricing for select locations during the Orioles' series against the Toronto Blue Jays, September 24-26. The promotion celebrates the team's push for the postseason in this 20th Anniversary season of Oriole Park at Camden Yards and a continuing effort to encourage fans to "BUCKle Up!" and Back the Birds.

For all three games of the series (including the single-admission doubleheader on September 24), Eutaw Street Bleacher seats are $4.00 (regularly $19) and all Left Field Lower Box seats are just $8.00 (regularly $32) while supplies last. Fans can take advantage of this 75% discount online at www.orioles.com/buckleup or by stopping by the Oriole Park Box Office.

The doubleheader is the first 2 games of the Jays series. I'll get my work schedule Thursday, and if I'm off Monday (and they still have throwback prices) I'll be there.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sp6488


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 8179
Location: MD
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How bout them O's last night?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Flaccomania


Joined: 12 Aug 2008
Posts: 20332
Location: Parkville, MD
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sp6488 wrote:
How bout them O's last night?


Fell asleep right as it came on. Woke up at 2 to check the score, 2-2 in the 13th (I think, I was half asleep). Went back to sleep. Woke up at 4, checked phone to see score, and see bottom of 18th, 4-2. Crazy.
_________________


^ I don't quite get why simon made this my losing sig about the Chiefs. I don't think I've made a single post in this forum.

XBL GT: kanxalanx
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RAVINGMADD


Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 2512
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
HokieRaven5 wrote:
sp6488 wrote:
I can't believe that we couldn't get one in with bases loaded, no outs...


STILL GOT THE WIN!!!!!!!! THIS IS SPECIAL!!!

Already got my Tix to the double header on the 24th.

Throwback prices? Do they still have any left?


I think they're doing it for the Jays series.

http://www.masnsports.com/masn_news_information/2012/09/orioles-extend-throwback-ticket-pricing-to-sept-24-26-toronto-series.html

Quote:
Due to an overwhelming response and positive fan feedback, the Orioles have extended throwback pricing for select locations during the Orioles' series against the Toronto Blue Jays, September 24-26. The promotion celebrates the team's push for the postseason in this 20th Anniversary season of Oriole Park at Camden Yards and a continuing effort to encourage fans to "BUCKle Up!" and Back the Birds.

For all three games of the series (including the single-admission doubleheader on September 24), Eutaw Street Bleacher seats are $4.00 (regularly $19) and all Left Field Lower Box seats are just $8.00 (regularly $32) while supplies last. Fans can take advantage of this 75% discount online at www.orioles.com/buckleup or by stopping by the Oriole Park Box Office.

The doubleheader is the first 2 games of the Jays series. I'll get my work schedule Thursday, and if I'm off Monday (and they still have throwback prices) I'll be there.

They still had some throwback tickets for that game when I bought mine monday night. Oddly enough they were on the 1st base side and not anywhere near Left Field.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mddeckie


Joined: 07 Sep 2008
Posts: 377
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like we will have a Dylan bundy sighting soon..O's have recalled him from aa Bowie.. Let's hope it's not to early
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group