Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sabotage's WWE Draft Thread - Cuts/Aditions
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 48034
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to replace Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge as I've decided to do more research and add in different/better talent. So therefore...

ICW Cuts: Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock (aka The Public Enemy)
ICW Adds: Adam Cole and "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal

Hope this is okay...

EDIT: Had taken wrestlers on there so I replaced them with others.
_________________

#JDI


Last edited by bkobow05 on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ravens_rool28


Joined: 05 Sep 2009
Posts: 19642
Location: #BOOZE
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
I'm going to replace Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge as I've decided to do more research and add in different/better talent. So therefore...

ICW Cuts: Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock (aka The Public Enemy)
ICW Adds: Antonio Cesaro and Alex Riley

Hope this is okay...


Prett sure Cesaro is already on another roster (under a different name) and Rileh might be as well.
_________________
Desperado82 wrote:
It's the magic of alcohol

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 48034
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
I'm going to replace Rocco Rock and Johnny Grunge as I've decided to do more research and add in different/better talent. So therefore...

ICW Cuts: Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock (aka The Public Enemy)
ICW Adds: Antonio Cesaro and Alex Riley

Hope this is okay...


Prett sure Cesaro is already on another roster (under a different name) and Rileh might be as well.
OK haha. In that case, forget what I said. Laughing
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 48034
Location: Milwaukee, WI (PB87 on the RAD sig!)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'll ask this then...Are Adam Cole and "Black Machismo" Jay Lethal on any rosters?
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Its A Sabotage


Moderator
Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 35461
Location: Do. Your. Job.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut Ron Simmons and Marty J
Add The Nasty Boys
_________________

#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18631
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cut Big Bossman

Hire Shane-O-Mac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4XJCm3deQ
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
biggio7


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 10375
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
cut Big Bossman

Hire Shane-O-Mac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4XJCm3deQ



Are you using him as a wrestler? Just asking, cause does it mean I have to give him up off my show since he is my GM?
_________________

Adopt a Texan: Mr. Kareem Jackson
FFBB; Suule o nerte!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Rearviewmirror


Moderator
Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 18631
Location: ^^Tamba waiting on his next feast in the Avy Ryk on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
cut Big Bossman

Hire Shane-O-Mac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4XJCm3deQ



Are you using him as a wrestler? Just asking, cause does it mean I have to give him up off my show since he is my GM?


He will be used in multiple capacities, but yes he will be used as a wrestler.
_________________

les paul wrote:
There's only one thing that determines a teams performance on any given sunday
Their opponent-
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
biggio7


Joined: 18 Feb 2007
Posts: 10375
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
biggio7 wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
cut Big Bossman

Hire Shane-O-Mac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur4XJCm3deQ



Are you using him as a wrestler? Just asking, cause does it mean I have to give him up off my show since he is my GM?


He will be used in multiple capacities, but yes he will be used as a wrestler.


Well that sucks for me. This is why we should have drafted these spots instead of a free for all. It's cool though. I'll adapt.
_________________

Adopt a Texan: Mr. Kareem Jackson
FFBB; Suule o nerte!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy/Sim/GM Leagues All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group