Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Transfer and Rumor Thread #7- Ba to Chelsea
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
91jmay

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolves have signed Jermaine Pennant on emergency loan until January. Good move I think, we have a few injuries out wide and Pennant has an excellent delivery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2216688/Jermaine-Pennant-joins-Wolves-loan-Stoke.html?openGraphAuthor=%2Fhome%2Fsearch.html%3Fs%3D%26authornamef%3DRik%2BSharma

1. Is Hayden going to be a bust? Sure looked like it last year IMO..But I give him a pass because he almost died…therefore I believe anyone who almost dies deserves a pass……………

A principle to live by..
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will finally listen to offers? Watch Manchester City be all over this.

Quote:
Roma's sporting director Franco Baldini admits the club will always listen to offers for Daniele De Rossi - but that does not mean they will sell.

De Rossi has long been linked with a move away from his hometown club, and confirmed fan Roberto Mancini has tried to sign him for Manchester City on more than one occasion, including a bid last summer.

The 29-year-old signed a new long-term contract earlier this year, before calling a media conference this summer to commit his future to Roma following City's bid.

Now Baldini has admitted the club could still listen to offers, but as with City last summer they could again reject them.

"Should an offer arrive for him, we will consider it," Baldini told SkyTg24.

"In summer we heard an offer from Man City and because we listened to it, it means we took it in consideration. Then we decided to give up.

"Should another offer will arrive, we will listen again it, but we could also decide to give up on it again."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8227076/Roma-admit-they-will-always-listen-to-offers-for-prized-midfielder-Daniele-De-Rossi

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
NJ Raven

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we buy DDR, what was the point of Garcia and Rodwell? Is more squad clutter and a higher wage budget our goal instead of winning matches?
titanzmojo

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDR is a definite upgrade over..cough..cough....Barry.

City fans have to be tired of his man scoring on set pieces.

Pay the wages!!!

PSN: Darwinz_Hero
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
They will finally listen to offers? Watch Manchester City be all over this.

Quote:
Roma's sporting director Franco Baldini admits the club will always listen to offers for Daniele De Rossi - but that does not mean they will sell.

De Rossi has long been linked with a move away from his hometown club, and confirmed fan Roberto Mancini has tried to sign him for Manchester City on more than one occasion, including a bid last summer.

The 29-year-old signed a new long-term contract earlier this year, before calling a media conference this summer to commit his future to Roma following City's bid.

Now Baldini has admitted the club could still listen to offers, but as with City last summer they could again reject them.

"Should an offer arrive for him, we will consider it," Baldini told SkyTg24.

"In summer we heard an offer from Man City and because we listened to it, it means we took it in consideration. Then we decided to give up.

"Should another offer will arrive, we will listen again it, but we could also decide to give up on it again."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8227076/Roma-admit-they-will-always-listen-to-offers-for-prized-midfielder-Daniele-De-Rossi

So you're saying when Mancini bails and heads somewhere else with a big bank account to play with... Wink

(And before anyone tries to get over with it, I'm absolutely not inferring Arsenal in the least. But i wouldn't be shocked to see PSG make a run at him and Lawd knows how they love to spend, spend, spend.)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been out of the loop for a while, what have been the biggest news that I've missed?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everton wants the Russian. Six Million Euros? Shocked

Quote:
Denis Cheryshev continues to make giant strides forward. Last week he made his debut with Russia under Fabio Capello, yesterday it was José Mourinho calling him up to travel to Manchester with the first team. In Real Madrid's most important game of the season so far, the Portuguese coach has remembered the Castilla winger.

After 10 seasons at 'The Factory', Cherysev has exploded onto the scene this year. He has had an incredible start to the campaign and his actions on the field under the command of Toril have not gone unnoticed, neither by Fabio Capello or by José Mourinho, or the scouts frequenting the Alfredo di Stéfano training facility.

Everton is the latest of the teams knocking on Real Madrid´s door with an interest in signing Cheryshev. Last week, the English club submitted an offer of six million Euros for the Russian's services. An enormous sum if you consider that he plays in the Second Division every week.

Despite the sizeable offer, Real Madrid's response had been resounding: "We are not selling Cheryshev". Everton wanted to do the deal in the winter market but Madrid feel that this is not the time to unload one of the main reserve team assets.

Mourinho has flagged the Russian up to the club as a footballer with enormous potential and one who could be a future first team player - the reason it is not currently in the market for offers on him.

http://www.marca.com/2012/11/21/en/football/real_madrid/1353487419.html

yankee0724 wrote:
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
ElReyDeLosReyes

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Gareth Bale is ready to tell Tottenham he wants to join Real Madrid next summer if the Spanish giants meet the club's £50 million asking price, Goal.com has learned.

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has made Bale his top transfer target and he is ready to go head-to-head with rivals Barcelona for the Welsh winger’s signature in a deal that would shatter the transfer record for a British player.

Both clubs have already made steps in their pursuit of Bale with informal enquiries to Spurs and the player’s representatives - and Real are understood to be leading the race to land the 23-year-old as he prepares to tell the Londoners he wants to leave.

Bale signed a four-year contract in June but feels next season will be the right time to join a traditional European powerhouse where he can play regularly in the Champions League and reach his full potential.

Spurs have made a shaky start to the season under Andre Villas-Boas - they sit eighth in the Premier League - and would need to finish in the top four to have any chance of keeping Bale.

The former Southampton man has made little secret of his interest in playing abroad in the future and Spurs would be far more willing to sell to Real - with whom they have a partnership agreement - than a Premier League rival.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/2896/premier-league/2012/11/23/3547002/bale-to-tell-tottenham-i-want-to-join-real-madrid

yankee0724 wrote:
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
texans_uk

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped reading at goal.com

dhunt2402

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
I stopped reading at goal.com

BUT GOAL.COMZ SAYS REAL MADRID WILL SIGN ALL THE PLAYERZ !! !! !!

Deadpulse on the sig
dotmotion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brazilian journalist with ties to the Guardian tweeted some rumours from the Brazilian press. He does follow these up with a tweet stating "Pinch of salt, people. Papers in Brazil are famous for jumping gun" but I think it is a fun and interesting scenario.

Quote:
Fernando Duarte ‏@Fernando_Duarte
Brazilian Sports Paper Lance claims Guardiola would accept an offer to manage the next World Cup hosts.
Fernando Duarte ‏@Fernando_Duarte
Quoting sources close to Pep, the paper claims the Catalan says the Brazil job is the only one who would convince him to break his leave.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I've heard a lot of Pep to Brazil rumours.

Would be interesting.

Walking out of a stacked Barca team into a stacked Brazil team.

ThinkICare

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He'd be under so much pressure. But I guess he would be anywhere he went. Can't imagine how it would be like to be the Brazil manager.
The LBC

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That goal.com lost all it's credibility when the ears (and feet) were entirely too small on the cartoon of Bale (especially considering it's supposed to be a caricature). Laughing

The Fail is linking Arsenal with a 10M swoop on Stewart Downing... and I just find myself asking WHY?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2237965/Arsenal-set-make-10m-swoop-Liverpool-flop-Stewart-Downing.html

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
That goal.com lost all it's credibility when the ears (and feet) were entirely too small on the cartoon of Bale (especially considering it's supposed to be a caricature). Laughing

The Fail is linking Arsenal with a 10M swoop on Stewart Downing... and I just find myself asking WHY?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2237965/Arsenal-set-make-10m-swoop-Liverpool-flop-Stewart-Downing.html

If only we could buy Stewart Downing's left leg and give it to Gibbs..

Transfer rumours coming in full flow now that it's nearly December. Mail linking us to Huntelaar as well.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 76 of 99

Jump to: