Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rest of the NFL Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't exactly say Zach Brown was anything better than average this year. He is still too much of a finesse player, and doesn't play downhill anywhere near enough (the same issues people had with him in College). Two pick 6's against one of the worst Offense's in NFL history doesn't change anything.

MUFC OK
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

germ-x wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
Hope some of you saw the performance of Zach Brown yesterday.

Dont mean to toot my horn but this guy is everything I said he would be. Plays fast with tremendous athleticism. Dont want to call you out (because I remember who they were). Just remember, speed kills in this league now.

It was me, i don't have a problem calling me out on it either. If i miss, i'll admit it.

Brown did have very good rookie season.

Well I respect you coming out and admitting it, doesnt happen much on forums.

lomaxgr wrote:
I wouldn't exactly say Zach Brown was anything better than average this year. He is still too much of a finesse player, and doesn't play downhill anywhere near enough (the same issues people had with him in College). Two pick 6's against one of the worst Offense's in NFL history doesn't change anything.

Not true. Even taking out last week, which IMO was a highlight of his entire season, he has really played very well. I agree that he absolutely needs to put some weight on but what can not be said is that he was a "finesse player". He was strong in the run game almost every time I saw him. Played with great vision which people before the draft questioned.

If TEN can get a DL, that defense will be very good and extremely fast.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the AFCW would instantly transform to the better, more competitive if Reid and Lovie (now pursued by the Chargers) both were to land in our division.

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
jsthomp2007

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
How the AFCW would instantly transform to the better, more competitive if Reid and Lovie (now pursued by the Chargers) both were to land in our division.

You are correct with Reid the Chiefs will improve to 4-12.
Reaver

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

But.. but... they have FIVE pro-bowlers! 16-0. easy.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

I am far from scared of Reid.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reaver wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

But.. but... they have FIVE pro-bowlers! 16-0. easy.

MUahaha!
copeland

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ried hire is a good one. However, I do think it will be a long and tough road to rebuild the roster in Reids image. If he hires a 3-4 DC, it may be a bit easier. Their biggest hurdle, as everyone knows, is QB. Where/How to get one, and is he the right guy? Two of the most difficult questions to answer for all franchises that don't currently have one.
JRebar913

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
jsthomp2007 wrote:
BroncoinGermany wrote:

I am far from scared of Reid.

+1
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

copeland wrote:
The Ried hire is a good one. However, I do think it will be a long and tough road to rebuild the roster in Reids image. If he hires a 3-4 DC, it may be a bit easier. Their biggest hurdle, as everyone knows, is QB. Where/How to get one, and is he the right guy? Two of the most difficult questions to answer for all franchises that don't currently have one.

Reid is not a good hire if hes got full control. History proves it. He got full control of personnel in 2004 and ever since then PHI has had bad draft after bad FA signing.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:

Disagree. He didn't shy away from contact like people thought he would. He played much better than I think most people thought.

Thanks, Tzimisce
copeland

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerseysFinest27 wrote:
copeland wrote:

Reid is not a good hire if hes got full control. History proves it. He got full control of personnel in 2004 and ever since then PHI has had bad draft after bad FA signing.

Let's hope he hasn't learned from his mistakes.
I hope your "history proves it" argument is correct, cause we got em twice a year to find out.
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the Titans game in Jacksonville and the Patriots game and I saw the finesse player I saw in College. I will have to take your word for it.

MUFC OK
JRebar913

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

copeland wrote:
JerseysFinest27 wrote:
copeland wrote:

Let's hope he hasn't learned from his mistakes.
I hope your "history proves it" argument is correct, cause we got em twice a year to find out.

the chiefs next season will not win more than 6 games. and andy reid will never win more than 9 games as their head coach. quote that.
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Colts really needed to punch some of those drives into the end zone.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 28 of 30

Jump to: