Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

UEFA Champion League Final Discussion: Dortmund / Bayern
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 17973
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:48 pm    Post subject: UEFA Champion League Final Discussion: Dortmund / Bayern Reply with quote

UCL Final:

Saturday 25/05/13 7:45 GMT/2:45 EST





Will Bayern hang on and avoid becoming the first team to be runners-up to the CL for the fourth time?


Or can Dortmund continue to ride Lewandowski's European exploits in Gotze's absence?

_________________


Last edited by The Wyzzinator on Thu May 23, 2013 1:18 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 29097
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going with Dortumd they sound much better than this Dortmund everyone keeps talking about. Wink

Seriously though I hope this final isn't an anti-climax, we have been promised great finals in the past and been severely let down by them (United-Barca both games, Chelsea-United).
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 17973
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
I'm going with Dortumd they sound much better than this Dortmund everyone keeps talking about. Wink

Seriously though I hope this final isn't an anti-climax, we have been promised great finals in the past and been severely let down by them (United-Barca both games, Chelsea-United).


Laughing fixed.. I was rushing through that as you can tell.

I'm kind of anticipating something cagey to be honest.. a 1-0 to Bayern with a late winner is my prediction.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 29097
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
I'm going with Dortumd they sound much better than this Dortmund everyone keeps talking about. Wink

Seriously though I hope this final isn't an anti-climax, we have been promised great finals in the past and been severely let down by them (United-Barca both games, Chelsea-United).


Laughing fixed.. I was rushing through that as you can tell.

I'm kind of anticipating something cagey to be honest.. a 1-0 to Bayern with a late winner is my prediction.


If it's cagey I'm turning over.

Don't support either team.

Don't really care who wins.
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19488
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10-0 Bayern wins. Gotze decides to play tomorrow and scores 10 own goals in 10 minutes before he gets taken off.

You heard i there first.
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dotmotion


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 11986
Location: Vancouver
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


WIN IT FOR HEYNCKES' DOG

I'll post serious later
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 29097
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are there gifs of his dog? Laughing
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 18575
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why last years kit in OP?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 17973
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukjets21 wrote:
Why last years kit in OP?


OMG you guys are nit picky today Laughing

I just googled some stuff on the fly I'll find something better.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 16310
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bayern will win by 2+ goals.
_________________

Oregon RB Tracker
Marshall: 249 rush yds(8.3), 388 rec yds(11.4), 4 TDs
Tyner: 279 rush yds(4.2), 65 rec yds(7.2), 2 TDs
Freeman: 636 rush yds(5.6), 37 rec yds(7.4), 11 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 18575
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
Bayern will win by 2+ goals.


Not happening.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 19488
Location: RIP Tito
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Wyzzinator wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:
Why last years kit in OP?


OMG you guys are nit picky today Laughing

I just googled some stuff on the fly I'll find something better.


Should have let Philly make it. Did I really just say that?

The Europa League final OP wasn't this bad.
_________________
UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

Quote:
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dotmotion


Joined: 21 May 2008
Posts: 11986
Location: Vancouver
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea. No thoughts on the game or projected starters. This is weak. I expect better from a mod.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 17973
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
The Wyzzinator wrote:
ukjets21 wrote:
Why last years kit in OP?


OMG you guys are nit picky today Laughing

I just googled some stuff on the fly I'll find something better.


Should have let Philly make it. Did I really just say that?

The Europa League final OP wasn't this bad.


It's not as bad now that I edited it okay!

OF course I couldn't resist throwing Arsenal's 3-3 agg defeat on away goals into it though..
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 17973
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dotmotion wrote:
Yea. No thoughts on the game or projected starters. This is weak. I expect better from a mod.




A thread to me is either special or it's a pot noodle.. the Europa League thread was a pot noodle.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 1 of 40

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group