Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Introduction Thread (New Members Sign in Here)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the lone star

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

will answer these soon. Just thought I'd let everyone know that I was back from vacation though.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Username: Wislakrak

Favorite Sport: Football/Basketball

Favorite Teams: Baltimore Ravens, Chicago Bears, Chicago Bulls, Chicago Cubs, Texas Rangers, OKC Thunder

Favorite Basketball Player(Current): D-Rose

Favorite Basketball Player(All-Time): MJ or Magic

Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? Brunettes

Favorite Movie: Any spy movie out there (Bond movies mostly)

Favorite TV Shows: Jericho, The Office, The Simpsons, Revolution

School Level/Job: I am currently a high school student in my senior year, and plan on attending college somewhere in the Midwest

Your Dream Dinner (5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Ronald Reagan, Greg Maddux, Abraham Lincoln, Derrick Rose, Evangeline Lilly

5 Words to Describe You: Funny, Calm, Eccentric, Logical, Adaptive

5 current NBA Players you love (outside of your favorite):
1. Kevin Durant
2. Lebron James
3. Jeff Green
4. Chris Paul
5. Steve Nash

Greatest basketball moment: Going to a Bulls Game at the UC against the Houston Rocket, where Derrick Rose hit a buzzer beater to send it into OT, and they ended up winning despite being down by 8 with 1:30 left. Another one is the Bulls - Celtics series, one of my favorite ever.

Basketball Background: Used to be a casual fan, but I got into after said moment and have continued to love it ever since. I used to play intramurals, and I love to play it with my friends. I may not be tall, but I love going into the paint and just seeing what happens.
Tom Shean

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Username: Tom Shizzle

Favorite Sport: Football/Soccer

Favorite teams: Indianapolis Colts, Indiana Pacers, Liverpool FC, Indiana Fever (why not?) Indiana University BB, FB...

Favorite Basketball Player (Current): Danny Granger

Favorite Player (All-Time): I guess Reggie Miller

Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads?: Brunettes

Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction

Favorite TV Shows: South Park

School Level: Junior in HS

Dream Dinner: Kendrick Lamar, Antoine Bethea, Peyton Manning, Genghis Khan, Jessica Alba

5 Words to Describe: Only N in First Class

5 Current players Love: Eric Gordon, Al Harrington, Jermaine O'Neal, Kobe Bryant, DJ White

Greatest Basketball Moment: Christian Watford's buzzer beater to beat #1 Kentucky.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: The Introduction Thread (New Members Sign in Here) Reply with quote

Ive been posting here for a long time, but i dont guess i ever did one of these

Username: Pastor Dillon

Favorite Sport: Football/Basketball

Favorite Teams: Houston Texans, Rockets, Astros. Texas A&M

Favorite Basketball Player(Current): James Harden

Favorite Basketball Player(All-Time): Reggie Miller

Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? my wife is a hair stylist so i get all 3 depending on the time of year Smile

Favorite Movie: Single movie is Troy, but in collection either Star Wars or Lord of the Rings....Im a huge super hero movie guy

Favorite TV Shows: Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, Battlestar Galactica, Boy Meets World

School Level/Job: Im an Ordained Assemblies of God minister. I currently work as a Youth/Young Adult Pastor in Mtn Home Arkansas

Your Dream Dinner (5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): George Bush, Reggie Miller, Achilles, Andre Johnson, James Harden

5 Words to Describe You: I'm usually pretty laid back

-Steph Curry (was my favorite untl this season)
-Dwight Howard
-Josh Smith
-Jeremy Lin
-Kevin Durant

Greatest basketball moment: i really got started watching basketball when the Indiana Pacers played the Los Angels Lakers in the 2000 NBA Finals. Pacers had a good shot, probably the only shot during the Lakers 3 peat when they had the chance to tie the series at 2-2 in game 4. It went to overtime and Miller who had scored like 35 points missed the game winner at the buzzer

Basketball Background: Played basketball as a child and play now as often as i can. I love watching basketball and im a stats nut who probably spends way too much time just looking at stats on the comp

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started last summer but I don't post alot at school normally on breaks while I'm at work lol.

Username: hisalness56

Favorite Sport: Football/Basketball/Lacrosse

Favorite Teams: Duke Blue Devils, Miami Dolphins, Washington Wizards, Miami Hurricanes, Baltimore Orioles, Washington Nationals, Washington Capitals, Delaware Fighting Blue Hens

Favorite Basketball Player(Current): John Wall

Favorite Basketball Player(All-Time): Either Vince Carter or Gilbert Arenas

Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? Blondes

Favorite Movie: Gladiator, Saving Private Ryan

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, How I Met Your Mother, and anything on ESPN

School Level/Job: I am a sophomore at University of Delaware, majoring in Criminal Justice

Your Dream Dinner (5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): MJ, Dan Marino, General Lee, Reagan, and idk Megan Fox Mr. Green

5 Words to Describe You: Competitive and Relaxed at the same time, Fun, Loyal, Sleepy

-Nick Young
-Westbrook
-Dirk
-Bron
-Bradley Beal

Greatest basketball moment: Gordan Hayward missing by inches in the title game Shocked and Austin Rivers splashing in Tyler Zeller's mouth to win the game

Basketball Background: I played from K-8 and played all four years of high school as a power forward almost the entire time, now I just play whenever I can normally at least once or twice a week
tabbaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know where to put this since we don't have a random or low content thread.

Advanced stats. Learn them. Use them. Basketball.
Persian Bolt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Username: Persian Bolt

Favorite Sport: Football/Basketball/Soccer/MMA/Tennis

Favorite Teams: San Diego Chargers, Dallas Mavericks, Texas Rangers, Texas Longhorns (All Sports)

Favorite Basketball Player(Current): Dirk Nowitzki

Favorite Basketball Player(All-Time): Michael Jordan

Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads? Brunettes

Favorite Movie: Pulp Fiction/Goodfellas/Traffic/Half-Baked/Fight Club

Favorite TV Shows: Breaking Bad, Homeland, Game Of Thrones, Dexter, The Wire, Entourage, The Walking Dead, and any sports shows

School Level/Job: Graduate in August from Texas State with a Bachelors in Business Management. It's about damn time. Now I currently do chat support for Fedex.com and moving up when I graduate.

Your Dream Dinner (5 people, dead or alive, you want to meet): Michael Jordan, Andre 3000, Notorious B.I.G., Franklin D Roosevelt, Marcus Garvey

5 Words to Describe You: loud, sarcastic, analyzer, social, laid back

5 current NBA Players you love (outside of your favorite): Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George, Kevin Love

Greatest basketball moment: Jordan hitting six three pointers in the first half against the Blazers in the 93 Finals. The other is of course the 2011 NBA Finals where the Mavericks finally got over the hump and got revenge on the Heat in the Finals.

Basketball Background: I've only played street basketball, and organized YMCA basketball to be honest. Love playing the game for the workout and here and there I can get hot shooting the 3's but not the gifted one, football and powerlifting were my thing in high school.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I never filled this out.

Username: CWood21
Favorite Sport: Football/Basketball/Baseball/Soccer
Favorite Teams: Packers/Lakers/Cardinals/Manchester United/Sooners
Favorite Basketball Player (Current): Kobe Bryant
Favorite Basketball Player (All-Time): John Stockton
Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads: My girlfriend will kill me, but Brunettes
Favorite Movie: Don't really have one
School Level/Job: Super Senior in College
Dream Dinner: Jessica Alba, Olivia Wilde, Ronald Reagan, Peyton Manning, and Aaron Rodgers
5 Words: Funny/Confident/Laid Back/Loyal
Greatest Basketball Moment: Lakers beating the Celtics in Game 7
Basketball Background: Played up until high school. Was always a point guard in a big man's body in middle school.
the lone star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unsticky-ing due to inactivity.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: