You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 NFL DRAFT PROSPECTS THREAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47615
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyLikeAJet wrote:
No QB unless we can get Geno. Wouldn't mind a running back. Our last 3 first rounders have been defensive players, lets start focusing on the offense.

I agree with this. I think Sanchez or another vet can serve as a stopgap, if need be. We need a franchise QB, not just a guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FlyLikeAJet


Joined: 22 Jun 2011
Posts: 3792
Location: Getting FLAJ'd in The Peoples Republic of Queens
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:
FlyLikeAJet wrote:
No QB unless we can get Geno. Wouldn't mind a running back. Our last 3 first rounders have been defensive players, lets start focusing on the offense.

I agree with this. I think Sanchez or another vet can serve as a stopgap, if need be. We need a franchise QB, not just a guy.


Exactly, last thing we want is to replace Sanchez with another Sanchez Laughing
_________________

Gmen4ev wrote:


No man should be able to consume the amount of alcohol you do ... therefor you must be an alien
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 9831
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As of right now, who is your favorite to be our #1 pick? or what position do you want in the 1st?
_________________

JETS . HEAT . ATLANTA UNITED FC . UCLA/GEORGIA STATE .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47615
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyLikeAJet wrote:
green24 wrote:
FlyLikeAJet wrote:
No QB unless we can get Geno. Wouldn't mind a running back. Our last 3 first rounders have been defensive players, lets start focusing on the offense.

I agree with this. I think Sanchez or another vet can serve as a stopgap, if need be. We need a franchise QB, not just a guy.


Exactly, last thing we want is to replace Sanchez with another Sanchez Laughing


AKA Matt Barkley. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
As of right now, who is your favorite to be our #1 pick? or what position do you want in the 1st?


we're picking 11 right now I think at the point we go with Sam Montgomery or Justin Hunter

Needs go in order

QB
OLB
WR
RB
OG
TE
S
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jet Life


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 110
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubt Montgomery will be available by then.

It's almost definite he goes in the Top 10
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jet Life wrote:
Doubt Montgomery will be available by then.

It's almost definite he goes in the Top 10


there's always a top 5/10 prospect that drops out of the top 10, I think it'll be him
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jet Life


Joined: 10 Oct 2012
Posts: 110
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
Jet Life wrote:
Doubt Montgomery will be available by then.

It's almost definite he goes in the Top 10


there's always a top 5/10 prospect that drops out of the top 10, I think it'll be him

Its a risky transition.though.

Rather rather draft Mingo than Montgomery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 9831
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star Lotulelei's stock has dropped. I haven't had the chance to watch him play. But the way people talked about him before the season, he was almost like the Andrew Luck of NT's.

My weekend watch list

RB
Lattimore
Montee Ball
Cierre Wood
Joseph Randle
Mike Gillislee

WR
Keenan Allen
Justin Hunter

TE
Gavin Escobar

OG
L.Warford
G.Jackson
Warmack

OLB
Dion Jordan
Corey Lemonier
Okafor & Jeffcoat
Damontre Moore


I think if Lattimore was to come out and rip LSU, a lot more people will be on his bandwagon.
_________________

JETS . HEAT . ATLANTA UNITED FC . UCLA/GEORGIA STATE .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kilahchris


Joined: 16 Nov 2005
Posts: 790
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like the Marcus Lattimore first round route. If he is available to us when we pick.

That kid has franchise written all over him.
_________________
The Best that ever did it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jetsfan4life51


Joined: 12 Jan 2006
Posts: 33812
Location: lawn guy land
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheHill84 wrote:
if we draft Lattimore in the 1st I'll be extremely pissed


Same I don't want any RB who has been injured. And Lattimore has mileage.

I really like Joseph Randle, like the new guy said he's like Jamaal Charles.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
KingOfTheHill84


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 2808
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rickyt31 wrote:
Star Lotulelei's stock has dropped. I haven't had the chance to watch him play. But the way people talked about him before the season, he was almost like the Andrew Luck of NT's.

My weekend watch list

RB
Lattimore
Montee Ball
Cierre Wood
Joseph Randle
Mike Gillislee

WR
Keenan Allen
Justin Hunter

TE
Gavin Escobar

OG
L.Warford
G.Jackson
Warmack

OLB
Dion Jordan
Corey Lemonier
Okafor & Jeffcoat
Damontre Moore


I think if Lattimore was to come out and rip LSU, a lot more people will be on his bandwagon.


I wont Lattimore is a luxury pick early in the 1st, we lack that luxury

No QB, no pass rusher, no young outside WR, no TE, no OG for next year, no OLB, Safety with range

If Lattimore fell to the 2nd maybe I'd want him but RB's are good value in the 3rd/4th Round

Giovanni Bernard is my pick for RB right now

limited wear and tear, great instincts and his vision is top notch
_________________

[quote="Ring Worm Sherm"]Revis hasn't done jack since 09[/quote]Fly-A-Jet 2013 Jeremy Kerley
Rec:5 Yards:70 TDs:0 PR Average:7 ypa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rickyt31


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 9831
Location: HEATlanta , GA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't have a problem if we take Lattimore or not. He is just one of the options I really like for the first round pick. Its to early to tell who should be the #1 pick, anything can happen this season. I like Lattimore, Warmack, Allen, J.Jones, D.Jordan, Jeffcoat, Okafor. That can change through out this season and combine time. No point of anyone getting their hopes up for 1 person right now.
_________________

JETS . HEAT . ATLANTA UNITED FC . UCLA/GEORGIA STATE .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jetsfan4life51


Joined: 12 Jan 2006
Posts: 33812
Location: lawn guy land
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michael Williams TE Alabama should be everyone's #1 TE for our offense.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
green24


Joined: 10 Apr 2010
Posts: 47615
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetsfan4life51 wrote:
Michael Williams TE Alabama should be everyone's #1 TE for our offense.

We have so many other needs to worry about. C and LT are probably the only positions on our offense that we have less of a need at. It's pretty sad. However, I would not mind pairing Keller with someone like Fred Davis.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 21 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group