Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Borderlands 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sandwhich


Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Posts: 8429
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beat it with Commando at level 29, had a handful of side missions left.

Game is just FUN. I've tried Commando, Gunzerker, and Assassin so far. Gunzerker is fun initially but his skill tree is crazy boring.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 13453
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nagahide13 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
So with the introduction of eridium as a currency, has anyone else gotten the feeling that money is basically only good for losing more of when you die?


Basically.
Yea, maybe .5% of the time is there a better shield or gun. But I would say maybe a good 25-50% of my Class Mods.

But otherwise, just for the rare skin and ammos lol.

SLOT MACHINES btw.


I've likely spent close to 300k on those machines and gotten nothing worthwhile outside of skins. Then again, I've never gotten triple vaults or Marcus's... so I suppose that's something.

I think I have really bad luck in general. My siren is level 38 and I've seen 3 oranges in total... a grenade mod (gave to my roommate) and a shotgun that's pretty much just for fun, "potential conference call"... Flavor text is "let's just ping everyone at once" (every shot from my character to the enemy also sends a spread from a 90 degree angle off camera and therefore hits the mob with 2 blasts... one from the front, and one from the side)


I have probably spent around 1 million on the slots, currently level 40. I have gotten 3 vault symbols once. What you get is an orange weapon from the first game (I got Sledge's Shotgun).

3 Vault Symbols = Orange
3 Marcus Head's = Purple
3 Moxie Legs = Blue
Cherries = Green

I love the slots Laughing

But it's true, money is pretty much useless.
_________________

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27245
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
So with the introduction of eridium as a currency, has anyone else gotten the feeling that money is basically only good for losing more of when you die?


Basically.
Yea, maybe .5% of the time is there a better shield or gun. But I would say maybe a good 25-50% of my Class Mods.

But otherwise, just for the rare skin and ammos lol.

SLOT MACHINES btw.


I've likely spent close to 300k on those machines and gotten nothing worthwhile outside of skins. Then again, I've never gotten triple vaults or Marcus's... so I suppose that's something.

I think I have really bad luck in general. My siren is level 38 and I've seen 3 oranges in total... a grenade mod (gave to my roommate) and a shotgun that's pretty much just for fun, "potential conference call"... Flavor text is "let's just ping everyone at once" (every shot from my character to the enemy also sends a spread from a 90 degree angle off camera and therefore hits the mob with 2 blasts... one from the front, and one from the side)


I have probably spent around 1 million on the slots, currently level 40. I have gotten 3 vault symbols once. What you get is an orange weapon from the first game (I got Sledge's Shotgun).

3 Vault Symbols = Orange
3 Marcus Head's = Purple
3 Moxie Legs = Blue
Cherries = Green

I love the slots Laughing

But it's true, money is pretty much useless.


Honestly, even if you spend money on weapons, after a while its still not enough unless you decide to buy out every vending machine you come across lol.
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 13453
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
nagahide13 wrote:
So with the introduction of eridium as a currency, has anyone else gotten the feeling that money is basically only good for losing more of when you die?


Basically.
Yea, maybe .5% of the time is there a better shield or gun. But I would say maybe a good 25-50% of my Class Mods.

But otherwise, just for the rare skin and ammos lol.

SLOT MACHINES btw.


I've likely spent close to 300k on those machines and gotten nothing worthwhile outside of skins. Then again, I've never gotten triple vaults or Marcus's... so I suppose that's something.

I think I have really bad luck in general. My siren is level 38 and I've seen 3 oranges in total... a grenade mod (gave to my roommate) and a shotgun that's pretty much just for fun, "potential conference call"... Flavor text is "let's just ping everyone at once" (every shot from my character to the enemy also sends a spread from a 90 degree angle off camera and therefore hits the mob with 2 blasts... one from the front, and one from the side)


I have probably spent around 1 million on the slots, currently level 40. I have gotten 3 vault symbols once. What you get is an orange weapon from the first game (I got Sledge's Shotgun).

3 Vault Symbols = Orange
3 Marcus Head's = Purple
3 Moxie Legs = Blue
Cherries = Green

I love the slots Laughing

But it's true, money is pretty much useless.


Honestly, even if you spend money on weapons, after a while its still not enough unless you decide to buy out every vending machine you come across lol.


I haven't bought 1 weapon from a vending machine. Literally every penny I get I spend on the machines. Almost have all the SDUs too at level 40
_________________

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27245
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:

I haven't bought 1 weapon from a vending machine. Literally every penny I get I spend on the machines. Almost have all the SDUs too at level 40


Almost have them all (well almost i guess is a little false) at level 28 Wink

I only have to do Pistol and the Bank. But I have to do all of them.
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 13453
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

I haven't bought 1 weapon from a vending machine. Literally every penny I get I spend on the machines. Almost have all the SDUs too at level 40


Almost have them all (well almost i guess is a little false) at level 28 Wink

I only have to do Pistol and the Bank. But I have to do all of them.


Keep in mind I don't farm either I guess, so less from enemies?

I have just the Bank, and the last one for Assault rifles
_________________

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27245
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

I haven't bought 1 weapon from a vending machine. Literally every penny I get I spend on the machines. Almost have all the SDUs too at level 40


Almost have them all (well almost i guess is a little false) at level 28 Wink

I only have to do Pistol and the Bank. But I have to do all of them.


Keep in mind I don't farm either I guess, so less from enemies?

I have just the Bank, and the last one for Assault rifles


I know, it was kind of the point lol. I mostly farm out of boredom lol
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27245
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunnygsm wrote:
For those who finished what level did you guys get to? I'm just on chapter 16 and at about 29.


Im 29 at Chapter 14. WHOOPS lol.
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 13453
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
sunnygsm wrote:
For those who finished what level did you guys get to? I'm just on chapter 16 and at about 29.


Im 29 at Chapter 14. WHOOPS lol.


Where is Chapter 14? I dont keep track of the mission numbers.

I beat the first playthrough at 33
_________________

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sandwhich


Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Posts: 8429
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know farming on this game was a thing. Seems unnecessary in the 1st play-through
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sunnygsm


Joined: 30 Dec 2008
Posts: 10416
Location: Vancouver,BC
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
I didn't know farming on this game was a thing. Seems unnecessary in the 1st play-through


Haven't farmed once. I do the side missions and get sidetracked at times but I've never farmed. Still ahead of the story on levels.
_________________

^Kempes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27245
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
I didn't know farming on this game was a thing. Seems unnecessary in the 1st play-through


It isnt. Im playing with OHIO, and we dont want to go ahead on missions at all, so when one of us isnt available, we just farm/look for good weapons.

I tried doing a new solo playthrough, but meh, I only really like the game as co-op.
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sandwhich


Joined: 25 Mar 2006
Posts: 8429
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
I didn't know farming on this game was a thing. Seems unnecessary in the 1st play-through


It isnt. Im playing with OHIO, and we dont want to go ahead on missions at all, so when one of us isnt available, we just farm/look for good weapons.

I tried doing a new solo playthrough, but meh, I only really like the game as co-op.


I had to do a play-through solo because it happens too quick in Co-Op and you miss a lot of the finer funny things about the game.

I hate farming in any game really, but I don't mind killing literally everything as I go along.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NYGiantsman10


Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 10012
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game is crazy fun. Definitely gonna go Commando on my 2nd playthrough. And hopefully play with a group of fine gentlemen from here online
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
HighHopes


Moderator
Joined: 01 Jun 2008
Posts: 27245
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:
This game is crazy fun. Definitely gonna go Commando on my 2nd playthrough. And hopefully play with a group of fine gentlemen from here online


Still waiting to try the Mechromancer... lol

Also, OHIO and I generally clear out side quest then do a mission. But the story missions required us to talk to claptrap (someone who we needed to turn a mission into) and it blocked the two quests we did for the main mission lol
_________________

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 15 of 34

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group