Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Official 2012-2013 Champions League Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BaltimoreTerp


Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

Joined: 13 Feb 2005
Posts: 27607
Location: Washington, DC
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yankee0724 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
mgoblue44 wrote:
Dr. Philly wrote:
How many times has Milan drew Barcelona


Too many


It's either then our Barcelona


...what?



_________________
"The really important kind of freedom involves attention, and awareness, and discipline, and effort, and being able truly to care about other people and to sacrifice for them, over and over, in myriad petty little unsexy ways, every day.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dr. Philly


Joined: 02 Nov 2009
Posts: 35625
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I pulled a Philly didn't I.

I meant Arsenal.
_________________


simonwayne wrote:
LeBron has done for the NBA what Teen Mom has done for teenage pregnancies


#JDI
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
roysmyboy31


Moderator
Joined: 02 Feb 2006
Posts: 19572
Location: NY
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad draw for Bayern. That should be a nice matchup.

Several nice matchups overall.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nightmare


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Posts: 2724
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr. Philly wrote:
I pulled a Philly didn't I.

I meant Arsenal.


Did you also mean "them" and "or"?
_________________
Quote:
Warren Sapp is a fool. That dude is stupid. He played for the Raiders 20 years ago, no one cares what he says, nobody likes him, he’s a joke.
^ ^ ^ Chaz Schilens
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lomaxgr


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 20854
Location: Manchester, England
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roysmyboy31 wrote:
Not a bad draw for Bayern.


HE'S TROLLING YOU ARSENAL FANS. WATCHA GONNA DO???


_________________


MUFC OK
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElReyDeLosReyes


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 9069
Location: University of Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
Get your own songs, Real.

"Dale Madrid, dale, te sigo a todas partes, yo te quiero. Vamos a dar la vuelta al mundo entero, hay que ponerle un poco más de juego. Es lo que dice la gente que amamos al Madrid hasta la muerte. Así somos sus fieles seguidores, madridistas incondicionales."

Eagles $5$ wrote:
If there is any good news, Madrid play Barcelona on March 3rd, 2 days before the return leg.

League is already over. Only reason to play hard in that game is for pride reasons.

dhunt2402 wrote:
Excited for this tie. Hope we kick the snot out of the 3rd best team in Spain!

People who are fans of English teams should not be talking, especially considering how they've done this campaign! Laughing

Your English Premiere League champions and currently 2nd on the table were dead last in the group and the Champions League champion who are English and are 3rd on the table went to Europa. Laughing
_________________

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Xfaxtor


Joined: 14 Jan 2008
Posts: 13109
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
Get your own songs, Real.

"Dale Madrid, dale, te sigo a todas partes, yo te quiero. Vamos a dar la vuelta al mundo entero, hay que ponerle un poco más de juego. Es lo que dice la gente que amamos al Madrid hasta la muerte. Así somos sus fieles seguidores, madridistas incondicionales."



Catchy....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dhunt2402


Moderator
Joined: 24 Nov 2007
Posts: 20235
Location: The District
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:
Excited for this tie. Hope we kick the snot out of the 3rd best team in Spain!

People who are fans of English teams should not be talking, especially considering how they've done this campaign! Laughing

Your English Premiere League champions and currently 2nd on the table were dead last in the group and the Champions League champion who are English and are 3rd on the table went to Europa. Laughing


Do I care what City and Chelsea are up to? The only English team that matters is first in the league, and finished first in its CL group. We're more than ready for the 3rd best team in Spain, and 2nd best team in its group.
_________________

Deadpulse on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Wyzzinator


Moderator
Joined: 10 Jan 2007
Posts: 15702
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:
Excited for this tie. Hope we kick the snot out of the 3rd best team in Spain!

People who are fans of English teams should not be talking, especially considering how they've done this campaign! Laughing

Your English Premiere League champions and currently 2nd on the table were dead last in the group and the Champions League champion who are English and are 3rd on the table went to Europa. Laughing


Do I care what City and Chelsea are up to? The only English team that matters is first in the league, and finished first in its CL group. We're more than ready for the 3rd best team in Spain, and 2nd best team in its group.


Can't wait for February. The banter in this thread will be grand. Twisted Evil
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ElReyDeLosReyes


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 9069
Location: University of Michigan
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dhunt2402 wrote:
Do I care what City and Chelsea are up to? The only English team that matters is first in the league, and finished first in its CL group. We're more than ready for the 3rd best team in Spain, and 2nd best team in its group.


Manchester United. England's representative to the world.
_________________

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElReyDeLosReyes


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 9069
Location: University of Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Highest on target and goal average! RONALDO!!!!!
_________________

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
texans_uk


Joined: 26 Feb 2009
Posts: 28017
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:
Do I care what City and Chelsea are up to? The only English team that matters is first in the league, and finished first in its CL group. We're more than ready for the 3rd best team in Spain, and 2nd best team in its group.


Manchester United. England's representative to the world.


Not sure of your point?
_________________
DallasInHeart wrote:
Buddy if you lived in Europe or ever gone to visit Europe you would know that over there Football is totally on a different level

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
yankee0724


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 17293
Location: Anims Tito
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:


Highest on target and goal average! RONALDO!!!!!


Not that impressive getting 27 shots on target when you take triple that in a game.
_________________
ravens_rool28 wrote:
I hate loving you.

UofMfan909 wrote:
also, yankee.. you usually have pretty good taste in things

#DIJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ElReyDeLosReyes


Joined: 14 Feb 2009
Posts: 9069
Location: University of Michigan
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texans_uk wrote:
ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:
Do I care what City and Chelsea are up to? The only English team that matters is first in the league, and finished first in its CL group. We're more than ready for the 3rd best team in Spain, and 2nd best team in its group.


Manchester United. England's representative to the world.


Not sure of your point?


I just find it funny how he keeps calling Real Madrid "the third best team in Spain" because of its league standing and that we're going to get slaughter because we're third rate apparently. When I am pointing out the 2nd and 3rd best team in England didn't make it out of the group stages.

Now does it make English teams more threatening? Not really.

If you're going to use the league position of the Spanish teams for your argument, you better also must take it into account for English teams. Thinking that you're all powerful because you're 1st in the EPL looks like a joke honestly when your current 2nd and 3rd on the table couldn't get out of the group stages.

But, he doesn't care what City and Chelsea are doing..... so should I really care what Alt. Madrid and Barcelona are doing?

We're Real Madrid. We have the guy who owns this competition.
_________________

yankee0724 wrote:
My team is based heavily off of Mourinho at Madrid.
^ FC Barcelona Fan ^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ukjets21


Joined: 31 Jan 2008
Posts: 17159
Location: Newcastle, from Carlisle
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
texans_uk wrote:
ElReyDeLosReyes wrote:
dhunt2402 wrote:
Do I care what City and Chelsea are up to? The only English team that matters is first in the league, and finished first in its CL group. We're more than ready for the 3rd best team in Spain, and 2nd best team in its group.


Manchester United. England's representative to the world.


Not sure of your point?


I just find it funny how he keeps calling Real Madrid "the third best team in Spain" because of its league standing and that we're going to get slaughter because we're third rate apparently. When I am pointing out the 2nd and 3rd best team in England didn't make it out of the group stages.

Now does it make English teams more threatening? Not really.

If you're going to use the league position of the Spanish teams for your argument, you better also must take it into account for English teams. Thinking that you're all powerful because you're 1st in the EPL looks like a joke honestly when your current 2nd and 3rd on the table couldn't get out of the group stages.

But, he doesn't care what City and Chelsea are doing..... so should I really care what Alt. Madrid and Barcelona are doing?

We're Real Madrid. We have the guy who owns this competition.


And Arsenal currently 4th in the Premier League made it through their group. The point that's being made is that United are doing great and walked their group whereas Madrid are having a poor year and finished second in their group.
_________________


Adopt a Jet: Sheldon Richardson

Tackles - 77
Sacks - 3.5
Forced Fumbles - 1
4 Carries - 4 Yards - 2 TDs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Soccer All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 56 of 99

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group