Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BornToFly's Relationship Advice V.13
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsgoooo wrote:
scar988 wrote:
JohnChimpo wrote:
Lots of Debbie Downers ITT.
just a frustration thing. I sent a message to another girl. I'm seemingly figuring out how to at least break the ice and get a response... but let's see how this one even plays out.
I used to be like you. The thing is you have to have the mindset that "hey they probably won't respond" and when they do it's a pleasant feeling. You guys don't need a girl in your life go do something else productive and let them come to you..if you're showing the type of negativey in this thread about not being able to find someone to them, that's unattractive to them. Be confident in yourself and your skills, you may not get somewhere soon, but something will happen later...and FYI for people worrying about girls taking time to respond don't worry about it! If they are still continuing the convo it's fine let them take their time!
I'ts more that she isn't continuing the convo.

Still no response from the girl. I'd much rather her just say, "i'm not interested". would make it easier.

Also, I have confidence, but after 2 and a half years, anyone's confidence would wear thin.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
ramsgoooo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:
scar988 wrote:
JohnChimpo wrote:
Lots of Debbie Downers ITT.
just a frustration thing. I sent a message to another girl. I'm seemingly figuring out how to at least break the ice and get a response... but let's see how this one even plays out.
I used to be like you. The thing is you have to have the mindset that "hey they probably won't respond" and when they do it's a pleasant feeling. You guys don't need a girl in your life go do something else productive and let them come to you..if you're showing the type of negativey in this thread about not being able to find someone to them, that's unattractive to them. Be confident in yourself and your skills, you may not get somewhere soon, but something will happen later...and FYI for people worrying about girls taking time to respond don't worry about it! If they are still continuing the convo it's fine let them take their time!
I'ts more that she isn't continuing the convo.

Still no response from the girl. I'd much rather her just say, "i'm not interested". would make it easier.

Also, I have confidence, but after 2 and a half years, anyone's confidence would wear thin.
how many times did you text her? If just once just wait a week and text her again asking if she wants to do something. I know I hate when girls are like that but some are..that's not bad, what do you do? Are you in school?

I think they scarred of me, and they should be.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramsgoooo wrote:
how many times did you text her? If just once just wait a week and text her again asking if she wants to do something. I know I hate when girls are like that but some are..that's not bad, what do you do? Are you in school?

I'm 24. I write for multiple websites and work as a collections/loan analyst guy.

And it is what it is man. i texted her once. I sent something else today like 10 minutes ago as just something small. Who knows.

JohnChimpo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:

I'm 24. I write for multiple websites and work as a collections/loan analyst guy.

And it is what it is man. i texted her once. I sent something else today like 10 minutes ago as just something small. Who knows.

I'd leave it alone if she doesn't respond to this one.

If I had a nickel for every girl I talked to that never turned into a gf, I'd have a [inappropriate/removed] load of nickels.

It does suck, but you're 24. Not 54. You will be fine. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. It will happen when it happens. Once you stop caring so much about whether or not you have a girl, you will find a girl.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnChimpo wrote:
scar988 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:

If I had a nickel for every girl I talked to that never turned into a gf, I'd have a [inappropriate/removed] load of nickels.

It does suck, but you're 24. Not 54. You will be fine. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. It will happen when it happens. Once you stop caring so much about whether or not you have a girl, you will find a girl.

funny thing is, she's responding to this one like she responded to the others... weird.

DubiDo0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
JohnChimpo wrote:
scar988 wrote:
ramsgoooo wrote:

funny thing is, she's responding to this one like she responded to the others... weird.

She responded?

Regardless, you need to work on yourself first. Relying on ANYONE you just met to control your emotions like this is unhealthy. Do things. Find hobbies. Meet new people. Be selfish with life. Stop moping around and feeling sorry for yourself. No one wants to be around a negative person.

People (girls, too) in general like to be around confident, sociable people. Someone who genuinly smiles and has a positive attitude. And you can achieve that if you start doing things for yourself. Being happy, and no longer over analyzing such petty issues.

You're young. This is your time to have fun. When you're a 35 year old married man, not getting laid, and waking up to a screaming kid, you'll regret not living your life while you have this freedom.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DubiDo0 wrote:
She responded?

Regardless, you need to work on yourself first. Relying on ANYONE you just met to control your emotions like this is unhealthy. Do things. Find hobbies. Meet new people. Be selfish with life. Stop moping around and feeling sorry for yourself. No one wants to be around a negative person.

People (girls, too) in general like to be around confident, sociable people. Someone who genuinly smiles and has a positive attitude. And you can achieve that if you start doing things for yourself. Being happy, and no longer over analyzing such petty issues.

You're young. This is your time to have fun. When you're a 35 year old married man, not getting laid, and waking up to a screaming kid, you'll regret not living your life while you have this freedom.

If I'm 35 and not getting laid by my wife, I'm getting a divorce.

SadLionFan00

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I may complain a lot, but I cant lie, I would have had a lot less fun this weekend if I werent single.

Bright-side, folks Cool Bright-side
Get him to fling poo more accurately and make better decisions when flinging it?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
holt_bruce81

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm trying to understand what this one chick is looking for. She's my friends friend so we don't really hangout a lot but I've known my friend for 6 years now and they've been friends for longer so we all do hangout sometimes.

And it just seems like we have a lot in common I just think she doesn't have a lot of experience with guys, she works a lot and is kind of shy. I don't know, it's kind of a weird situation because she's always really busy but when she does have time to chill, it's always good times. Like the other day we were talking about the Cardinals and Rams and Blues and she was telling me how nfl network and mlb network are her two favorite stations. I was like.......Marry me.
Bowler1215

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick question, kinda dumb one. Do girls instinctively know if a guy is strictly a friend zone guy? We all know how the friend zone speech starts, so if a guy is nice and sweet, he's pretty much a friend zone guy, do girls know by looking at him, observing him, etc whether or not he is?
SaveourSonics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowler1215 wrote:
Quick question, kinda dumb one. Do girls instinctively know if a guy is strictly a friend zone guy? We all know how the friend zone speech starts, so if a guy is nice and sweet, he's pretty much a friend zone guy, do girls know by looking at him, observing him, etc whether or not he is?

In some cases. If she's just completely unattracted to you than you're likely to get the immediate friend zone. If she's at all attracted to you, you can avoid that by the way you act.
DubiDo0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
DubiDo0 wrote:
She responded?

If I'm 35 and not getting laid by my wife, I'm getting a divorce.

It's very common. Women have used sex to manipulate men since the start of mankind. Once they have you trapped, and feel in control, the sex slowly fades away. I can't tell you how many men have told the sex goes away once you get married and have a kid. It's a sad reality.
JohnChimpo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bowler1215 wrote:

Some girls actually want nice guys for relationships, but you have to be interesting too.
IrishGreen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnChimpo wrote:
Bowler1215 wrote:

Some girls actually want nice guys for relationships, but you have to be interesting too.

exactly. girls do like nice guys, but they don't want him to be boring. they want adventure and to do stuff.

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JohnChimpo wrote:
Bowler1215 wrote:

Women don't want nice guys period. They want great guys. They want a guy who will do the nice guy things but also call them out on their bs and have a spine.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 68 of 100

Jump to: