Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2013 3 round mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pie Romania

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st round for the Seahawks - I think, looking at this team and where you have us picking, this needs to be an OT or Kawann Short, the DT out of Purdue. Our line has been iffy and it is one of the only holes on offense. I don't see a WR there worth the look.

2nd - Great pick IMO.

3rd - Good spot to address that WR position with Wilson still available.
Mikek163

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Chiefs draft but I would personally like to see a CB within the mix in our first 3 picks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see us taking a G in the 1st round...We have a great duo there in TJ Lang & Josh Sitton. I'd prefer TJ McDonald or Eric Reid in Round 1 since they are both still available.

Round 2 you have us taking a ILB. That's not position of need for us either, as we have DJ Smith, AJ Hawk.. and one of the better ILBs in the league, Desmond Bishop, will be fully healthy by draft time so we will be expecting him to come back in full force for the 2013-14 season..I'd prefer Jackson Jeffcoat for our DL rotation since you have him slipping all the way to early Round 3.

Round 3 pick is fine I suppose, but I'd rather grab LT depth than anything else.

Shout out to justo on the avatar!
JCamGOPACKGO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And BTW you've got Tyler Bray going twice in the 3rd round. I doubt he'd slip that far anyway.

Shout out to justo on the avatar!
younggun1273

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a good job with the Cards picks. The Cardinals do need a LT, so addressing that in the first is awesome. The second round pick Tyler Eifert was taken in the first and does not make sense anyways as the team spent a 3rd on a TE that they like last year, so no TEs in the second. The Bray pick is alright, but the Cardinals need a left and right tackle (is Massie does not look good) badly. The o line is a mess.

Justo on the sig
AJHawkMAN

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
A guard in round 1? An ILB round 2? Color me confused. We have pretty good money / long contracts tied up in both spots. Would much rather have William Gholston in the 1st. Maybe TJ McDonald.

Yeah, I definetly agree. OG and ILB are two positions we don't need. However they are two of my favorite players if the draft. But, if we get a Gholston-esque player. Raji, Worthy, Perry, Matthews, Gholston. Would be a pretty good pass rush.

MoJo122-b-21 on the Sig
broncostrings

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncos will not draft a qb in the 3rd. They drafted Osweiler in the 2nd this year and they like him a lot. The biggest need on the team is linebacker. Especially the Mike if you ask me. I don't know the prospects well enough to tell you who to take when, but if there is a player good enough to warrant the drafting position, lb would be a much bigger priority than wr or RB.
drd23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I highly doubt that the Ravens draft an interior OL prospect early next year given that we spent a 2nd and a 4th on LG and C this past draft.

Ideally we'd get a true LT, an ILB and a FS early.

Stone85 & mike23md on the sig!
BillsGuy82

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OG Andy Levitre and FS Jairus Byd are UFA potentially and were gonna need a QB and WR early I like Teo but MLB Kelvin Sheppard is a keeper..
wolffe_01

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will start implementing these changes very soon. I am sorry if you do not like the picks offered. It would be extreamly helpful if you posted team needs in the thread so I am not giving your team players you do not feel necessary to draft. Thanks in advance.
kbraun7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: 2013 3 round mock Reply with quote

5.Jets: Sam Montgomery*, DE/OLB, LSU

Solid pick here no complaints Jets need a pass rusher and its a toss up between him mango and jones

5.Jets: DeMarcus Milliner, CB, Alabama

Much rather pick have a safety here, preferably Reid because Jets do not need a CB with Revis Cromartie and Wilson locked up but their S position is questionable

5.Jets: Dallas Thomas, OT, Tennessee

Thomas is playing G this year but his versatility would be nice to have as he is the best left on your board
1BackInBlackFan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see the possibility of the Steelers selecting RB Lattimore if their running backs can't get the job done this season. Plus Mendenhall will be a FA after the year. If the running game is decent then that lessens the need for a RB in the first.

The past two drafts the Steelers selected OTs in the second round so that is not a need at all and so they won't select yet another in that round again. I rather have either the ILBs of Skov or Reddick. Or perhaps Jeffcoat.

The Steelers I feel will most likely will select a safety in the first three rounds.

^^The only QB in history with 6 TD passes in B2B games plus two 500 yard games. Props to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig!
Broncos_OTM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncostrings wrote:
Broncos will not draft a qb in the 3rd. They drafted Osweiler in the 2nd this year and they like him a lot. The biggest need on the team is linebacker. Especially the Mike if you ask me. I don't know the prospects well enough to tell you who to take when, but if there is a player good enough to warrant the drafting position, lb would be a much bigger priority than wr or RB.
MLB and we are IMO our biggest needs.rb depending on if Willis shows this year to have lost a step. wlb depending on the outcome with DJ. and o line depth.
5nick5

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the Bucs picks. Particularly the Lotulelei and Vaccaro picks.

Thanks to BGG on the sig.

Adopt a Buc: Alterraun Verner
Marky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a good Browns draft. We just used two picks on WR's. Our biggest needs are: DE, G, LB, S then WR.

I want Jarvis Jones, but Mingo and Montgomery are both good picks as well.

In the 3rd go with a G or LB. Prefer a G.

XBL-theUrbanator69
Student @ smww.com
Twitter: @draft4mark

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: