Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles_808

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sammymvpknight wrote:
Manual has big time upside...but he is way too inconsistent to be a 1st rounder. But that doesn't mean that it won't happen. Teams fall in love with upside and believe that they can coach anyone up.

I think that he will likely go in the early 2nd round to one of the lesser teams without a QB.
If he makes it to the top of the 3rd, I could see the Eagles as a possibility there.

Do any of you guys like Matt Scott from Arizona better than EJ for Chip's proposed high-tempo offense?
sherm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skatebeanz wrote:
PowerElite wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
I've been going back and checking out some of his games and he is really growing on me. The ball is out quick. Nice accuracy on mid-deep passes. Pretty good decision maker. I've been saying there are no good QBs for months but I'm beginning to think he might be.

Manuel also has experience with something that use to be valued in college QB prospects and that's experience in a pro style offense under center. You never hear about that anymore...
And a lot of people said that was overrated. If he goes to Philly he may never be under cmeter. Lol

True he may not be under center a ton if he went to Philly. But that experience is still experience...regardless now if its under center or in shotgun is still underrated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: