Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Recruiting X
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
delpanator23

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
RavensWin520 wrote:
Blaze King wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
OFFICIAL: Kalio Moore to the Rebels.

James Franklin is recruiting his buns off at Ole Miss, good for them. I've never been to Ole Miss but I'm wondering what the big draw is?
Franklin is at Vanderbilt and Ole Miss opened up the checkbook.

The only crazy one so far is Treadwell, but with the love he has been getting from Ole Miss fans and students added into the style of offense we play,

Fans had nothing to do with it - he's gotten love from all the fans at every school he considered. He's going to Ole Miss because his former teammate and close friend (Anthony Standifer) goes/plays for Ole Miss and he likes the style of offense.

I forgot about Standifer, he's big too, but people don't realize how crazy ole miss students/fans are blowing up these recruits twitter. It's crazy that even the extremely attractive girls at ole miss keep up with recruiting. Ole Miss pushed Treadwell over 10,000 followers.

I mean RNK and Treadwell are the 2 real known recruits he by the student body, but even Lamemy Tunsil who we have barely any shot with and I doubt too many girls know had these results to his tweets:

http://twitter.com/GrantRodgers/status/288025249142951936/photo/1

Now take those results and times them by 10 (in treadwells case) but add in the most beautiful women you have ever seen in your life doing it as well. I'd say fan support at least has a little effect on some recruits, Treadwell being one of them. I mean every time he is spotted at an ole miss game for any sport the whole student section chants "We Want Treadwell". I could easily see it making a little impact.

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann
1King

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

delpanator23 wrote:
1King wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:
RavensWin520 wrote:
Blaze King wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:

James Franklin is recruiting his buns off at Ole Miss, good for them. I've never been to Ole Miss but I'm wondering what the big draw is?
Franklin is at Vanderbilt and Ole Miss opened up the checkbook.

The only crazy one so far is Treadwell, but with the love he has been getting from Ole Miss fans and students added into the style of offense we play,

Fans had nothing to do with it - he's gotten love from all the fans at every school he considered. He's going to Ole Miss because his former teammate and close friend (Anthony Standifer) goes/plays for Ole Miss and he likes the style of offense.

I forgot about Standifer, he's big too, but people don't realize how crazy ole miss students/fans are blowing up these recruits twitter. It's crazy that even the extremely attractive girls at ole miss keep up with recruiting. Ole Miss pushed Treadwell over 10,000 followers.

I mean RNK and Treadwell are the 2 real known recruits he by the student body, but even Lamemy Tunsil who we have barely any shot with and I doubt too many girls know had these results to his tweets:

http://twitter.com/GrantRodgers/status/288025249142951936/photo/1

Now take those results and times them by 10 (in treadwells case) but add in the most beautiful women you have ever seen in your life doing it as well. I'd say fan support at least has a little effect on some recruits, Treadwell being one of them. I mean every time he is spotted at an ole miss game for any sport the whole student section chants "We Want Treadwell". I could easily see it making a little impact.

That isn't uncommon. I'm sure Oklahoma and any major program can say the same thing about their fans. I know Michigan can. You are overstating things. Fan support is probably a small factor, twitter followers are not - otherwise that would likely be a negative for Ole Miss in comparison to Oklahoma/Michigan/other schools. He will be a Rebel due to Standifer and the offense.

El ramster wrote:
1king showing why he's one the best posters in this site.

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
BBando

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone is new to the recruiting scene. Believe me twitter and fans have nothing to do with it. Every big school has hot girls and crazy fans. Ole Miss is not the only school.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So basically Ole Miss, as a football program, has nothing to offer kids other than "Come play for us, we'll love you!"?

Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rivals wrote:
The Crimson Tide are fresh off their third BCS national championship in four years under Nick Saban. This weekend the Tide will host four uncommitted Rivals100 players, including two five-stars. Offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil from Lake City (Fla.) Columbia and Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington linebacker Matthew Thomas will also be on campus. The push to flip long-time Florida State commit Austin Golson will continue as the Prattville (Ala.) High lineman will be in Tuscaloosa.

Saban is on a mission now and ready to do what he does best- CLOSE.

Crate Diggin': Hip Hop 101 w/ thrILL! & Willink
Vikefan79

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm tired of Alabama. Anytime that program want's to end it's dominance is fine with me.
thrILL!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
I'm tired of Alabama. Anytime that program want's to end it's dominance is fine with me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Vikefan79

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:

Enjoy it while it lasts. I never thought FSU, Miami, or Florida's reign would end either.
Cheesehead430

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:
Rivals wrote:
The Crimson Tide are fresh off their third BCS national championship in four years under Nick Saban. This weekend the Tide will host four uncommitted Rivals100 players, including two five-stars. Offensive tackle Laremy Tunsil from Lake City (Fla.) Columbia and Miami (Fla.) Booker T. Washington linebacker Matthew Thomas will also be on campus. The push to flip long-time Florida State commit Austin Golson will continue as the Prattville (Ala.) High lineman will be in Tuscaloosa.

Saban is on a mission now and ready to do what he does best- CLOSE.

closer?

193 rush yards, 4 TD's
thrILL!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn right.

Vikefan79 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:
Vikefan79 wrote:

Enjoy it while it lasts. I never thought FSU, Miami, or Florida's reign would end either.

Don't worry... I'm enjoying every moment. Very Happy

BTW who's your squad?

Vikefan79

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thrILL! wrote:

BTW who's your squad?

I've been a huge Florida State fan since I was 9 or 10 and too a lesser extent a Golden Gopher Football fan.

Mainly I root for Florida State Football and Baseball. Hockey, Wrestling, and Basketball you'll see me rooting for U of M.
thrILL!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikefan79 wrote:
thrILL! wrote:

BTW who's your squad?

I've been a huge Florida State fan since I was 9 or 10 and too a lesser extent a Golden Gopher Football fan.

Mainly I root for Florida State Football and Baseball. Hockey, Wrestling, and Basketball you'll see me rooting for U of M.

Right on.

adam9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

delpanator23 wrote:

Good news for UT IMO.

That makes what 4 RB commits to OM? Hope Jenkins can flip Barber and Lawson Laughing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Recruits on campus visiting UT this weekend:
QB Riley Ferguson (Tennessee commit)
DE Jason Carr (Tennessee commit)
RB Johnathan Ford (Vanderbilt commit)
WR Jonathan Franklin III (FSU commit)
TE Woody Quinn (JUCO)
OL Chongo Kondolo (JUCO)
OL Christian Morris (UCLA commit)
LB Jermaine Grace
LB Jonathan Walton (Penn State commit)

Out of these guys I expect Quinn to be a lock. Think we have a strong shot at Morris and Ford. Kondolo is a backup plan I'd imagine. Have an outside shot at Walton, Franklin, or Grace at this point. Glad to have Carr and Fergie!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

adam9 wrote:
delpanator23 wrote:

Good news for UT IMO.

That makes what 4 RB commits to OM? Hope Jenkins can flip Barber and Lawson Laughing

Kailo will probably play a lot of slot WR, but yeah we have so many RBs.

^^^Kempes on the sig!

Adopt a Dirty Bird: Kroy "The Beer Truck" Biermann

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> College Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 96, 97, 98, 99  Next
Page 97 of 99

Jump to: