Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Pro Wrestling X: Get Better, Jerry Lawler
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 99, 100, 101  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rearviewmirror wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Even her mugshot is hot.

Did she always have that giant star tatted on her face?

You never noticed that when she's on tv? Odd...

I don't want her to go, but there's no way I see her staying after this Sad

Santino came back from a DUI
Dibiase stayed on after a DUI

a DUI where she lied to the police about what she did, tried to bribe the police, and tried to hide it from the WWE? You can find people on the street to fill her role in the WWE. She has large curves and dances. That's it.

Sooooooo...Brodus Clay then?

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Rearviewmirror wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
yankee0724 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Texansfan713 wrote:
Even her mugshot is hot.

Did she always have that giant star tatted on her face?

You never noticed that when she's on tv? Odd...

I don't want her to go, but there's no way I see her staying after this Sad

a DUI where she lied to the police about what she did, tried to bribe the police, and tried to hide it from the WWE? You can find people on the street to fill her role in the WWE. She has large curves and dances. That's it.

Sooooooo...Brodus Clay then?

DONT YO UDARE CLONE BRODUS CLAY
THEN WE'D HAVE TWO
mistakebytehlak

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
mistakebytehlak wrote:
One of those is a money maker for the company, the other is the son of a legend. She is neither one of those things. She is likely gone, and if she really tried to bribe a cop & hide it from them then he likely has not shot.

There was talk about a month ago that They could be getting Clay off TV for awhile and this becomes the perfect segue to have Sandow take him out to go do the movie and come back meaner, like he was supposed to the first time.

Santino wasn't a money maker for the company when he got his. In fact IIRC thats what led to him dropping his IC.
boondock

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
They should have Damien Sandow send him out of WWE and turn Naomi into his valet who also wrestles.

You know. To be our savior.

Here's an idea. Sandow vs Clay. Sandow wins, Clay must stop dancing on TV. Clay wins, Sandow cannot speak on TV. Sandow wins.

Sandow goes over more as a heel by taking away the dancing. Clay's character can evolve into something different.

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistakebytehlak wrote:

DONT YO UDARE CLONE BRODUS CLAY
THEN WE'D HAVE TWO

But then we've have Bub and Bob, the little dragons from Bubble Bobble (or for the generation too young to remember Bubble Bobble... Bust a Move. And if you're too young to know Bust a Move then I'm sorry... you're hopeless).

But seriously. Brodus (especially about the face) resembles so many 8-bit video game characters, it's not even funny.

Can we just have him go away and repackage him with a crown and being from Hippo Island already?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone think they should give Ted Dibiase Jr. the Million Dollar Man gimmick? One of my favorite gimmicks of all time. Ted is smart enough to run with the gimmick, and decent enough in the ring.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Anyone think they should give Ted Dibiase Jr. the Million Dollar Man gimmick? One of my favorite gimmicks of all time. Ted is smart enough to run with the gimmick, and decent enough in the ring.

Did you miss it?

First Steve Jobs, Now Al Davis.. God must be building something.
pollino14

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:

His father was 10000000X more charismatic. Ted Jr. couldnt pull this gimmick off.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pollino14 wrote:
boondock wrote:

His father was 10000000X more charismatic. Ted Jr. couldnt pull this gimmick off.

This. Dibiase Sr is my all-time favorite. That laugh...

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

boondock

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totty wrote:
boondock wrote:

Did you miss it?

I know that, but it was not scripted like his dad's. He was playing it off as if he was a kid using dad's money. Not acting like he was in control of the money.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Totty wrote:
boondock wrote:

Did you miss it?

I know that, but it was not scripted like his dad's. He was playing it off as if he was a kid using dad's money. Not acting like he was in control of the money.

Everyone cannot be put in that role and be successful... You need to be charasmatic, Ted Jr. is not.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like Sandow has a lot of higher ups support and is Triple H's major project. Very similar to the original Hunter Hearst Helmsley character from the beginning of H's career.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pollino14 wrote:
boondock wrote:
Totty wrote:
boondock wrote:

Did you miss it?

Everyone cannot be put in that role and be successful... You need to be charasmatic, Ted Jr. is not.
They gave him the Million Dollar Belt, they gave him Maryse, they even brought in his dads to get him over . . . None of it worked

I like Ted, they just need to figure it out. The "Fortunate Sons" idea is one that i have always liked. Youve got so many sons of wrestlers coming through it makes too much sense not to. Let Joe Hennig go by his real name, and team him up with Ted. Its a Legacy type thing, but its something to have. Let them try and convince Cody to join up and you have a good story of will he/wont he and the payoff could go either way.
StLunatic88

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boondock wrote:
Looks like Sandow has a lot of higher ups support and is Triple H's major project. Very similar to the original Hunter Hearst Helmsley character from the beginning of H's career.
As he should. And while it is very much like Hunter Hurst Helmsly, there is something different to it. I cant put my finger on it, but Sandow plays the character even better than Hunter did.
boondock

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StLunatic88 wrote:
pollino14 wrote:
boondock wrote:
Totty wrote:
boondock wrote:

Did you miss it?

They gave him the Million Dollar Belt, they gave him Maryse, they even brought in his dads to get him over . . . None of it worked

I like Ted, they just need to figure it out. The "Fortunate Sons" idea is one that i have always liked. Youve got so many sons of wrestlers coming through it makes too much sense not to. Let Joe Hennig go by his real name, and team him up with Ted. Its a Legacy type thing, but its something to have. Let them try and convince Cody to join up and you have a good story of will he/wont he and the payoff could go either way.

Too bad that Brett Dibiase retired, potentially he could come back with Ted Jr. and they could form the Fortunate Sons, then let their father be their voice as their manager. It adds a very credible team to the tag team division, while also boosting 2 young careers.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 99, 100, 101  Next
Page 2 of 101

Jump to: