Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Football Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The skill players Clemson has is ridiculous. Boyd at QB looking good minus on throw. DHopkins with 12 rec 100+yds and TD right now, Ellington closing in on 200 yds rushing and all this without their best player in Sammy Watkins. I worry about both lines though, that will doom them at some point.

mike23md on the sig!
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check that...Ellington up to 229 yards rushing.

mike23md on the sig!
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clemson played a good one against a solid team.
Now I see Clemson has more than 1 or 2 WRs. They are going to cause some trouble when Sammy is back.

On a side note. Oregon uniforms awful. Its like a green moped crashed into a sunflower patch.

Trinidad: Where a man is born a man. Not a PC wimp.. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WVU and FSU put up 69pts.

Then along came Okie St saying "Weeden Who?" and tossed up 84. Good night. Laughing

turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Big 12 WVU is knocking on your door. Y'all better be ready, the last two games we played we scored 70 vs Clemson and 69 vs Marshall. Geno is the truth folks.

Also, Ohio state looked great yesterday. They put up 56 points. The defense is amazing and the offense is improved with Meyer as the head coach. Watch out next year, I think Braxton Miller will win the heisman. The guy is just amazing.Also had the catch of the year "most likely" by Devin Smith! Lebron said so... Laughing Cool

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SeanTayorsaPIMP

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Hello Big 12 WVU is knocking on your door. Y'all better be ready, the last two games we played we scored 70 vs Clemson and 69 vs Marshall. Geno is the truth folks.

Also, Ohio state looked great yesterday. They put up 56 points. The defense is amazing and the offense is improved with Meyer as the head coach. Watch out next year, I think Braxton Miller will win the heisman. The guy is just amazing.Also had the catch of the year "most likely" by Devin Smith! Lebron said so... Laughing Cool

I still have nightmares of Geno and the mountaineers. They wont go away.

mike23md on the sig!
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Loss of Minnefield looks like it hurts UVA at the moment. The middle of the field was open all the time. Hope they can learn from the gamefilm before next week.

That was one of my biggest concerns going into this season. And I think it was our biggest weakness due to the graduations of not only Minnifield last year, but Cook the year before.

Quote:
And Michigan.... Looking like a B10 team does when facing the SEC. Laughing

*shrugs* If you expect Robinson to be a pocket QB, you'll get that result. It's why I'm down on him.
Woz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:

Honestly, I'm selling on WVU winning the Big 12. Yes, they'll be competitive and likely in the hunt, but I think they'll come up short. Can I say why? No. Just a hunch.

Quote:

All in all, what you saw from this weekend was most competitive Div I-A schools scheduling uncompetitive Div I-A/I-AA schools and waxing them. Nothing really impressive in that, outside of Alabama's pasting of Michigan.

I'm not crowing about Virginia's beat down of Richmond because ... well ... it's Richmond. It doesn't mean anything, outside of the holes that PARROTHEAD pointed out.

Watching Oklahoma State drop 84 points on Random-Pough-Dunk-U doesn't impress me.

Having Ohio beat Penn State in Happy Valley? That's somewhat impressive, albeit with the caveat due to the offseason and personnel losses that Penn State took.

I'm also not happy that Ohio won because now Penn State is going to be coming to Charlottesville desperate. I'd rather they had won a squeaker.
BuckleyBoy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outside of Thai no one will really care, but JMU put up 55 points in their first game and routed St.Francis. Dukes look to be a team to win the FCS title with that impressive D and a much better O

kiltman on the sig

JMU Class of 2014
Woz

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuckleyBoy wrote:
Outside of Thai no one will really care, but JMU put up 55 points in their first game and routed St.Francis. Dukes look to be a team to win the FCS title with that impressive D and a much better O

For all of the beat down that UVA put on them, Richmond looked decent. I don't know if they'll beat JMU, but I'm not sure I'd write them off right away.
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BuckleyBoy wrote:

I enjoy all the Virginia FCS schools.
And dont think any did bad this weekend. W&M held strong to the end against Maryland. UR had a rough start but seemed to hold up and not flat wear down like I expect FCS schools to do against FBS teams. And JMU looks dangerous as any FCS team Ive ever seen.

turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Honestly, I'm selling on WVU winning the Big 12. Yes, they'll be competitive and likely in the hunt, but I think they'll come up short. Can I say why? No. Just a hunch.

Quote:

All in all, what you saw from this weekend was most competitive Div I-A schools scheduling uncompetitive Div I-A/I-AA schools and waxing them. Nothing really impressive in that, outside of Alabama's pasting of Michigan.

I'm not crowing about Virginia's beat down of Richmond because ... well ... it's Richmond. It doesn't mean anything, outside of the holes that PARROTHEAD pointed out.

Watching Oklahoma State drop 84 points on Random-Pough-Dunk-U doesn't
impress me.

Having Ohio beat Penn State in Happy Valley? That's somewhat impressive, albeit with the caveat due to the offseason and personnel losses that Penn State took.

I'm also not happy that Ohio won because now Penn State is going to be coming to Charlottesville desperate. I'd rather they had won a squeaker.
I hear ya in regards to wvu. I think Oklahoma wins the big12 and is in the hunt for the national championship. I think wvu finishes 2nd in the conference and probably around 10th in the nation. They will finish with 1 or 2 losses on the season.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm watching Utah v Ut St. Anyone else watching?

Star Lotulelei, NT from Utah is playing. The dude is a stud, but UT St is making him not much of a factor by playing a spread offense.

turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are youready for some college football? Can't wait, week 2

Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big game for the Canes today, would be huge to get a ranked win.

chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 3 of 16

Jump to: