Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

#Pryor'sBrigade.. He would of been a top 3 pick this year
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 96, 97, 98  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
daineraider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:
So you really think Pryor is better and that the coaches are just playing the bad players? I honestly dont understand why you have such a chub for the guy. If he was better he would be playing. But hes not and hes not. Tells you all you really need to know. Lay off the the Pryor wet dreams until he actually does something.

why are you slurping cp so hard? what has he done to deserve so much deep throat action?

and ftr imo:
saunders as oc = best for cp
knapp as oc = best for tp

cp isnt a good fit for knapps system imo and pryor is the better fit. not saying pryor is the better qb overall but the best qb for the system.

Please quote me where i said anything about loving Palmer. But if you honestly think Pryor is a better choice than Palmer at this point then you are overreacting. Knapp isnt good for anybody and shouldnt have been hired to begin with. Doesnt make Pryor a better QB.

But you caught me on the Palmer deep throat. Let me guess McFadden sucks to and we should hurry and replace him with Goodson or Jones, right? Or does your logic only work with QB's.

never said tp was the better overall qb just the best for knapp's system.

since you asked imo tj is a better fit for zbs.

Which means we have a system/Coordinator problem. Not a QB or RB problem. I understand why you are frustrated but you are blaming the wrong people. Its not Palmers or McFaddens fault the system changes and are having to go against their strengths. But they are still the better talents and will still give us a better chance to win once they can adjust their game.

Stupid hire to begin with. Hopefully they get this corrected sooner than later.

Sigged by Jamison
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:
So you really think Pryor is better and that the coaches are just playing the bad players? I honestly dont understand why you have such a chub for the guy. If he was better he would be playing. But hes not and hes not. Tells you all you really need to know. Lay off the the Pryor wet dreams until he actually does something.

why are you slurping cp so hard? what has he done to deserve so much deep throat action?

and ftr imo:

cp isnt a good fit for knapps system imo and pryor is the better fit. not saying pryor is the better qb overall but the best qb for the system.

Please quote me where i said anything about loving Palmer. But if you honestly think Pryor is a better choice than Palmer at this point then you are overreacting. Knapp isnt good for anybody and shouldnt have been hired to begin with. Doesnt make Pryor a better QB.

But you caught me on the Palmer deep throat. Let me guess McFadden sucks to and we should hurry and replace him with Goodson or Jones, right? Or does your logic only work with QB's.

never said tp was the better overall qb just the best for knapp's system.

since you asked imo tj is a better fit for zbs.

Which means we have a system/Coordinator problem. Not a QB or RB problem. I understand why you are frustrated but you are blaming the wrong people. Its not Palmers or McFaddens fault the system changes and are having to go against their strengths. But they are still the better talents and will still give us a better chance to win once they can adjust their game.

Stupid hire to begin with. Hopefully they get this corrected sooner than later.

so how long do we let them adjust 0-3? 0-4? 0-5?
whens the last time we started 0-3?

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
thelawoffices

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Palmer really tanks this year, we need to take Barkley, especially if we keep the WCO. Screw Pryor.

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
I'm like the human highlight reel even though I never play volleyball but that's beside the point.

#JDI
ch8878

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thelawoffices wrote:
If Palmer really tanks this year, we need to take Barkley, especially if we keep the WCO. Screw Pryor.

Barkley blows he can't win in college what makes you think he can win in the NFL ?
silver_surfer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barkley is going be a bust.. A less accomplished Matt Leinart
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:

and ftr imo:

why are you slurping TP so hard? what has he done to deserve so much deep throat action?

You might've seen Pryor play 7 times in his entire life. Quit acting like you know what type of QB he is.

PM sig requests.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:

and ftr imo:

why are you slurping TP so hard? what has he done to deserve so much deep throat action?

You might've seen Pryor play 7 times in his entire life. Quit acting like you know what type of QB he is.

But he can run!
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ch8878 wrote:
thelawoffices wrote:

Barkley blows he can't win in college what makes you think he can win in the NFL ?

What do college wins mean?? Want me to name a lot of people who won a crap load in college and tanked in the NFL?? Got a couple days to read the list?

PM sig requests.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

silver_surfer wrote:
Barkley is going be a bust.. A less accomplished Matt Leinart

A LESS accomplished Matt Leinart? Can you expand on this a little? What, in your opinion, makes him a bust?
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:

and ftr imo:

But he can run!

I wish he'd learn how to pass first LOL

PM sig requests.
ZoomWaffle

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
thelawoffices wrote:

What do college wins mean?? Want me to name a lot of people who won a crap load in college and tanked in the NFL?? Got a couple days to read the list?

Bring in Ken Dorsey!!! Laughing

Silver&Black88 on the sig

La_Vader wrote:
I wouldn't trade Pryor for any prospect in this years draft. Quote me on that
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing Pryor might succeed in is not succeeding. He should be selling AV cables at Radio Shack.

PM sig requests.
JTagg7754

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZoomWaffle wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
ch8878 wrote:
thelawoffices wrote:

Bring in Ken Dorsey!!! Laughing

Oh lord hahahaha

PM sig requests.
NCOUGHMAN

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:

and ftr imo:

given our qb depth and cp with a 3 game losing streak im ready to look at alternatives.

ml is cool but tp's mobility, work ethic and improved accuracy (in the preseason) has me leaning towards him more than ml.

green24 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN > all of you

Raider X wrote:
This is football, not pussology 101
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCOUGHMAN wrote:
JTagg7754 wrote:
NCOUGHMAN wrote:
daineraider wrote:

and ftr imo:

given our qb depth and cp with a 3 game losing streak im ready to look at alternatives.

ml is cool but tp's mobility, work ethic and improved accuracy (in the preseason) has me leaning towards him more than ml.

we're 0-3? oh

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 96, 97, 98  Next
Page 3 of 98

Jump to: