Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Madden 13 Thread #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finnerception

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only safeties that really stand out to me this year are the ones who kill receivers/force fumbles, along with a couple with glitchy coverage ability (Woodson and Reed). Earl Thomas is definitely nice though, might slide him in over Rhodes.

But who are everybody's top 10 teams in the game? Wanna see someone other than myself posting a list this time. Cool

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most people here are cowards, they can't post a list because they're afraid of the repercussions of being wrong and the hell I'll give them -- Looking at your McNabbs Beef and KDubby.

My top 10 teams:

1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Green Bay Packers
3. New England Patriots
4. Seattle Seahawks
5. Dallas Cowboys

I don't really think you can argue that top 5; maybe put them in a different order; but those are the top 5 teams in the game.

I can't do the next five, I'm all out of ideas.

Clearly. I joined this site in 2005 to talk movies.
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
glitchy coverage ability (Woodson and Reed).
What does this mean? I'm assuming you let the CPU control those guys and don't user control them?

S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Most people here are cowards, they can't post a list because they're afraid of the repercussions of being wrong and the hell I'll give them -- Looking at your McNabbs Beef and KDubby.

My top 10 teams:

1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Green Bay Packers
3. New England Patriots
4. Seattle Seahawks
5. Dallas Cowboys

I don't really think you can argue that top 5; maybe put them in a different order; but those are the top 5 teams in the game.

Id switch the packers and patriots, take the seahawks out and put the ravens at five.
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

My top 10 teams:

1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Green Bay Packers
3. New England Patriots
4. Seattle Seahawks
5. Dallas Cowboys

Id switch the packers and patriots, take the seahawks out and put the ravens at five.
Why are the Ravens better than the Seahawks?

Finnerception

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
What does this mean? I'm assuming you let the CPU control those guys and don't user control them?

Yeah.. those are the dudes who will jump anything thrown their way rather than moving out of the way for the pass lead abusal. I prefer to user the DBs with 70 overalls or less so I can make 'em play like 99s.

My top 10:

1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Houston Texans
4. New England Patriots
5. Pittsburgh Steelers
6. Green Bay Packers
7. Baltimore Ravens
8. Dallas Cowboys
9. Chicago Bears
10. New York Giants

I actually prefer Seattle to San Fran for the way I run my defense at least, crazy as it sounds. I just started playing with them a bit the last week and now they're my go to team for money and must win games. Chicago's easily my favorite that isn't popularly used.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

My top 10 teams:

1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Green Bay Packers
3. New England Patriots
4. Seattle Seahawks
5. Dallas Cowboys

They're not. You nailed the top 5, maybe not in that order. 49ers are 1 and it isn't arguable

PSN: ShiiNyIV
l3lind golfer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

Yeah.. those are the dudes who will jump anything thrown their way rather than moving out of the way for the pass lead abusal. I prefer to user the DBs with 70 overalls or less so I can make 'em play like 99s.

My top 10:

1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Houston Texans
4. New England Patriots
5. Pittsburgh Steelers
6. Green Bay Packers
7. Baltimore Ravens
8. Dallas Cowboys
9. Chicago Bears
10. New York Giants

I actually prefer Seattle to San Fran for the way I run my defense at least, crazy as it sounds. I just started playing with them a bit the last week and now they're my go to team for money and must win games. Chicago's easily my favorite that isn't popularly used.
Texans better than Patriots? Steelers over the Packers? Cowboys at #8? I'm not pleased with this, Finny.

S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

My top 10 teams:

1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Green Bay Packers
3. New England Patriots
4. Seattle Seahawks
5. Dallas Cowboys

They're not. You nailed the top 5, maybe not in that order. 49ers are 1 and it isn't arguable

Its close, but i prefer the ravens. Flacco can get it done with the updates and their offense imo is better. Rice and Marshawn are equal but Boldin, Smith, and the TEs are much better to me. On defense I always play a 4-3 and put suggs at the ends. The ravens dline is much better. The LBs are better. Reed and Pollard are equal to the seattle safeties and the difference between that injured CB for the ravens whose name I cant remember and sherman isnt that much. Browner is slow, Torrey would light him up.
Finnerception

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
Texans better than Patriots? Steelers over the Packers? Cowboys at #8? I'm not pleased with this, Finny.

Pats have that pass game, but do they have a truck at RB, a one man nano at DE, and a roided linebacker? Nope.

Steelers > Packers solely because of the differences in defenses. So many big hitters and guys with ridiculous pursuit ratings. Wallace, Brown, and Burress at receiver isn't a joke either.

Cowboys' ratings have gotten killed since the beginning of the year. Outside of Ware and Carr, their defense plays like one of the toilet teams now. Murray's gone from unfair to just good now.

Even though it's Madden, defending the Steelers and Texans just hurt me a little bit inside, lol.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea texans should defiantly be up there in the top 4 teams.

Also Daniel Manning is an underrated safety that I'd put in the top 10. Dude is a monster in coverage and pretty good at coming up and laying the hit.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

49er's
Packers
Patriots
Seahawks
Texans
2013 Adopt a Minnesota Viking - Xavier Rhodes - CB - #29

XBL - Eastern Walrus
chris00cm

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

My top 10:

1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Seattle Seahawks
3. Houston Texans
4. New England Patriots
5. Pittsburgh Steelers
6. Green Bay Packers
7. Baltimore Ravens
8. Dallas Cowboys
9. Chicago Bears
10. New York Giants

Not crazy at all. I think Seattle is the best team in the game as well.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
G Harmon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandwhich wrote:
G Harmon wrote:
Should be 5-0 online but I'm 4-1. The Dude I "lost" to said all my tds were flukes -___________- .I lost 50-49 cause he had 4 freaking onside kicks recovered ,3 of them were in a row in the 4th quarter -___________- I was up 49-28 but the onside kicks are so fake in this game. I think you may be better off doing a normal return and hope for the ball to go thru your own defenders. He literally never stopped my offense. He had 1:34 in the 4th quarter. I stopped him on 4th down. I ran a flare route with my rb and ran outta bounds on a 60 yard play so I could run the time out. I coulda scored. So I went to down the ball to run time out. But freaking gameflow , why they even made gameflow Idek so stupid, audibles to a pass play and I hit a cause I didn't want a delay of game and I throw an interception. -____________________-. Literally on his 5 yard line. My defense had 4 picks. My offense had maybe 3 possessions in the 2nd half. Can't win if your offense is never on the field.

I literally haven't met anyone in person or online that has stopped my offense so far. I run 7 plays. But usualy only use 2 and if you can't stop them I continue to run them. So far only one person stopped my 2 plays so I went to my other 5. He got blown out 56-28

God I hate people that play that way. It's retarded. You're not good because of that, you're just the reason football fans don't want to play Madden online.

I'm not good? Sig bet I beat you. And I won't do the same play just so you aren't mad. Xbox live Diamond Fiasco

G.Harmon MLB #9
...Stop, You're Looking At Brilliance. G.G.T.G
Eastern Walrus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah, i bet i could show you i don't suck *shake fist*
2013 Adopt a Minnesota Viking - Xavier Rhodes - CB - #29

XBL - Eastern Walrus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 88 of 100

Jump to: