Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Madden 13 Thread #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandwhich

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G Harmon wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
G Harmon wrote:
Should be 5-0 online but I'm 4-1. The Dude I "lost" to said all my tds were flukes -___________- .I lost 50-49 cause he had 4 freaking onside kicks recovered ,3 of them were in a row in the 4th quarter -___________- I was up 49-28 but the onside kicks are so fake in this game. I think you may be better off doing a normal return and hope for the ball to go thru your own defenders. He literally never stopped my offense. He had 1:34 in the 4th quarter. I stopped him on 4th down. I ran a flare route with my rb and ran outta bounds on a 60 yard play so I could run the time out. I coulda scored. So I went to down the ball to run time out. But freaking gameflow , why they even made gameflow Idek so stupid, audibles to a pass play and I hit a cause I didn't want a delay of game and I throw an interception. -____________________-. Literally on his 5 yard line. My defense had 4 picks. My offense had maybe 3 possessions in the 2nd half. Can't win if your offense is never on the field.

I literally haven't met anyone in person or online that has stopped my offense so far. I run 7 plays. But usualy only use 2 and if you can't stop them I continue to run them. So far only one person stopped my 2 plays so I went to my other 5. He got blown out 56-28

God I hate people that play that way. It's retarded. You're not good because of that, you're just the reason football fans don't want to play Madden online.

I'm not good? Sig bet I beat you. And I won't do the same play just so you aren't mad. Xbox live Diamond Fiasco

Well, I'm not good at the game at all. I've only played online 4 or 5 times ranked, and then like 4 other games with guys from around here. Won all the ranked ones but lost all the others.

And no, I'm not going to play your or sig bet you. I don't care. I don't want to play against you. There's no fun in it.

I'm just expressing my opinion that abusing the same few plays over and over again isn't playing football, it's just Madden lame-ball. Even if you beat me, I wouldn't think you were good.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G Harmon wrote:

I'm not good? Sig bet I beat you. And I won't do the same play just so you aren't mad. Xbox live Diamond Fiasco

LMAO, I love people like this.. I don't have an XBox, but I'm sure I can send some people I know your way if you're into that kind of talking. Hope you can handle money games versus tournament players.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ravens are in my top 5 teams. I wouldn't put the Cowboys in the top 5.

I'm just on a roll with the Ravens right now, they just fit my still of play, and Flacco makes all the throws I tell him to throw. The only problem is that sometimes Ray Rice has a little fumbling problem, especially when you play the 49ers.

But their defense is SOLID, and their offense is good enough assuming you know how to play lol

(NFL)=Raiders, (MLB)=A's, (NBA)= Warriors
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:
Why is DRC better than Antonio? Why have Sherman all the way at #9? I thought Tommie Campbell was a safety. You have Revis a lot higher than most people do, why do you feel he's better than Antonio and some of these other guys? And finally, who the hell is Chris Greenwood and why is he #2?

Seems like DRC moves around better and makes up more space. You literally can cover the entire field usering DRC.

Sherman's an animal in man coverage, not that great in zone.. I guess that one has more to do with the fact that I run a lot more zone since any man coverage that isn't 2 Man Under is just asking to get burned deep.

Tommie Campbell is a corner.

Revis is the only dude I've seen who can jump a lot of routes that are considered man beaters like outs, curls, fades, and corners. He's pretty much psychic.

Greenwood is a corner for the Lions.. 6'2, 96 speed, 96 jump, he catches everything he gets his hands on, and you can get some big hits with him. Another awesome user player.

I don't think you should rank them based on how you can user them... that kinda defeats the point of being the best CB's in the game. If I made I list I would put CB's on there that you wouldn't have to control at all. That's what makes them great.

DRC gets beat a lot... he's fast but he's really not that good in this game. You can literally throw outs and curls at him all game, and he gets beat in press coverage a ton. Last year, however... oh my.

RaisinBran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's my top 10 teams

1. San Francisco 49ers
2. Green Bay Packers
3. New England Patriots
4. Baltimore Ravens
5. Seattle Seahawks
6. Houston Texans
7. Denver Broncos
8. Pittsburgh Steelers
9. New York Giants
10. Chicago Bears

Last edited by RaisinBran on Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Tatupu_64

Location: Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are people step for step with every one of my receivers every play? But I can't get Sherman to stick with decker? Such bull

ram29jackson wrote:
LO freaking L...Seahawks aren't repeating crap and you can book that
Eastern Walrus

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
G Harmon wrote:

LMAO, I love people like this.. I don't have an XBox, but I'm sure I can send some people I know your way if you're into that kind of talking. Hope you can handle money games versus tournament players.

Somehow I doubt you would 'not use the same play', most people that cheese at Madden figured it out in 2007 and have been doing the same plays for years and years... that's just how some people play. Let him do 2 plays, that's less that I have to learn to stop
2013 Adopt a Minnesota Viking - Xavier Rhodes - CB - #29

XBL - Eastern Walrus
G Harmon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eastern Walrus wrote:
Finnerception wrote:
G Harmon wrote:

Somehow I doubt you would 'not use the same play', most people that cheese at Madden figured it out in 2007 and have been doing the same plays for years and years... that's just how some people play. Let him do 2 plays, that's less that I have to learn to stop

Lol that's how I figured most people. Id thought it be easier to stop me.

Ill apologize for coming on here like an a hole. My bad but I still stand by my play.

Does anyone want to play? That's all I'm asking.

G.Harmon MLB #9
...Stop, You're Looking At Brilliance. G.G.T.G
S-jax39

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G Harmon wrote:
Eastern Walrus wrote:
Finnerception wrote:
G Harmon wrote:

Ill apologize for coming on here like an a hole. My bad but I still stand by my play.

Im down.
Finnerception

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:

DRC gets beat a lot... he's fast but he's really not that good in this game. You can literally throw outs and curls at him all game, and he gets beat in press coverage a ton. Last year, however... oh my.

Who doesn't get beat on outs and curls? Corners get killed by the cut on the out virtually every single time and rarely step in front of a curl (because EA is retarded). You can't play strict man coverage against that stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
G Harmon wrote:
Eastern Walrus wrote:
Finnerception wrote:
G Harmon wrote:

Im down.
gamertag?

G.Harmon MLB #9
...Stop, You're Looking At Brilliance. G.G.T.G
S-jax39

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G Harmon wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
G Harmon wrote:
Eastern Walrus wrote:
Finnerception wrote:
G Harmon wrote:

Im down.
gamertag?

KaRAAYzee
iknowcool

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not doubting they are probably the best team on Madden but I never seem to have much of an issue dealing with San Fran users, mainly because most of the people who play them don't seem to be very good. Extremely hard to pass against them, though, but it is pretty easy stopping the offense. I usually just user cover V. Davis with either the LB/S (depending on the defensive play) and most people who use SF forget to run the ball and will instead either force it to Davis for an easy pick or force it to Moss.

I find though that a lot of Cowboys users tend to be a pain to stop. Like before the season, Seattle is probably my favorite team to use on the game. If you face someone who is using them right, I think they might be the best team on the game.
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finnerception wrote:
RaisinBran wrote:

Who doesn't get beat on outs and curls? Corners get killed by the cut on the out virtually every single time and rarely step in front of a curl (because EA is retarded). You can't play strict man coverage against that stuff.

Revis doesn't get beat on them every time. Honestly it's all about timing... if QB's and WR's had the perfect timing in real life that Madden enables us to have they would be burning CB's on these routes all the way down the field. I don't think it's dumb, EA is doing the right thing here awarding players who throw the ball at the right time on routes. You're right it shouldn't be every time... but most of the time it should be successful.

SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:
Finnerception wrote:
RaisinBran wrote:

Revis doesn't get beat on them every time. Honestly it's all about timing... if QB's and WR's had the perfect timing in real life that Madden enables us to have they would be burning CB's on these routes all the way down the field. I don't think it's dumb, EA is doing the right thing here awarding players who throw the ball at the right time on routes. You're right it shouldn't be every time... but most of the time it should be successful.
In routes should work. They NEVER work.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 89 of 100

Jump to: