Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Madden 13 Thread #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Finnerception

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
In routes should work. They NEVER work.

They work against man sometimes.. not as effective as out routes vs man, but still. A combo of an in route and post route against zone is nice as hell though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW the next Madden will be called Madden NFL 25
SupeRG00F

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
Pretty stupid I think. Isn't this the year another company can make an NFL game? Or is that never happening again.

Xbox Gamertag: SupeR G00F
Eastern Walrus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Acgott wrote:
Pretty stupid I think. Isn't this the year another company can make an NFL game? Or is that never happening again.

I just hope Favre ends up on the cover again
2013 Adopt a Minnesota Viking - Xavier Rhodes - CB - #29

XBL - Eastern Walrus
T1TANS f4n LIFE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone down for an unranked challenge? 360 playing legit.
T1TANS f4n LIFE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The broncos are so unbelievably good in this game.. Played 3 unranked against 9+ and made all quit before the 3rd quarter. Mad I haven't tried them until now.
Eastern Walrus

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I miss the fake onside kick
2013 Adopt a Minnesota Viking - Xavier Rhodes - CB - #29

XBL - Eastern Walrus
Kiltman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SupeRG00F wrote:
Acgott wrote:

I believe this is the last exclusive year....it got extended because of the lockout

Not to say they won't just renew it but it'll be interesting if another company like 2K would shoot for exclusive rights.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Acgott wrote:

I believe this is the last exclusive year....it got extended because of the lockout

Not to say they won't just renew it but it'll be interesting if another company like 2K would shoot for exclusive rights.

they'd be stupid not too, many people are looking for a reason not to buy madden
fracdaddy14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

beavsandpatsfan wrote:
Kiltman wrote:
SupeRG00F wrote:
Acgott wrote:

they'd be stupid not too, many people are looking for a reason not to buy madden

Ya, its the last year of exclusivity, but it is highly doubtful as the cost of making a current football game engine that could compete would be insanely expensive and go against Madden's brand again. And 2k hasn't released a football game since 2007, and the game felt dated. If there is is a NFL 2k game, it definitely would be for next-gen consoles. They would have to be prepping an engine now.
biggio7

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I've decided. I'm done with M13. I just don't enjoy it. The gameplay is a little better this year because of the "physics" but the overall game is not better than last year. I just wasn't having fun trying to play a franchise this year.

I'm going to go back to play M12. Granted, there aren't things in that game I like such as the progression, but overall it's more enjoyable to play a franchise. I'm more of the gamer who likes to see the team actually change and build with real players. I've just always enjoyed having control over my team, things like that.

M13 took that away this year. I think with the big uproar it caused, they will be bringing that back next year as a "new feature." For people playing online, I guess M13 is better? I don't know. But with the massive amounts of people hex editing rosters and playing M12, I think EA should realize the mistakes they made and put in modes that majority wish they had back.

Like I said though, I do enjoy the gameplay a little better in M13 but it's just not nearly as fun as it used to be.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggio7 wrote:
So, I've decided. I'm done with M13. I just don't enjoy it. The gameplay is a little better this year because of the "physics" but the overall game is not better than last year. I just wasn't having fun trying to play a franchise this year.

I'm going to go back to play M12. Granted, there aren't things in that game I like such as the progression, but overall it's more enjoyable to play a franchise. I'm more of the gamer who likes to see the team actually change and build with real players. I've just always enjoyed having control over my team, things like that.

M13 took that away this year. I think with the big uproar it caused, they will be bringing that back next year as a "new feature." For people playing online, I guess M13 is better? I don't know. But with the massive amounts of people hex editing rosters and playing M12, I think EA should realize the mistakes they made and put in modes that majority wish they had back.

Like I said though, I do enjoy the gameplay a little better in M13 but it's just not nearly as fun as it used to be.

I agree with everything you said, but I can't see my self going back to M12. I'm cool with playing 2k exclusively because that's by far, the best sports game I've ever played.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never figured out how to beat press coverage, got bored with it before I even tried to figure out how to. How do you guys pass on press?
adamq

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
Never figured out how to beat press coverage, got bored with it before I even tried to figure out how to. How do you guys pass on press?

I hot route the two outside receivers to a go route (right stick)

-kiltman

Uncle Buck wrote:
I'd rather have Tebow than any other QB in the NFL besides Rodgers, and I may even take him over Rodgers due to the difference in age.
Finnerception

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:

Figure you're talking about 2 Man Under with the auto bump and run.. out routes, wheel routes, corner routes, zig routes, post routes, streaks or fades from the TE, streaks from the RB, angle/trail routes, playmakering drag routes up field..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 89, 90, 91 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 90 of 100

Jump to: