Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Madden 13 Thread #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
[UMN]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nevermind... I guess they do rotate players in who are lower on the depth chart... Adrian Peterson just got an INT as a SS....
[UMN]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[UMN] wrote:
Nevermind... I guess they do rotate players in who are lower on the depth chart... Adrian Peterson just got an INT as a SS....

Also, the "backup" punters are in, who happen to be players who cannot punt at all. Every punt for both teams goes about 13 yards.
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[UMN] wrote:
[UMN] wrote:

Also, the "backup" punters are in, who happen to be players who cannot punt at all. Every punt for both teams goes about 13 yards.

Yeah. That annoyed the hell out of me.
MrDrew

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[UMN] wrote:
[UMN] wrote:

They made it so your kicker can't punt, and your punter can't kick anymore. Get the kicker off the punter depth chart.

"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
[UMN]

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just returned a kick for 25 yards but there was a penalty so it came back. In the play-by-play it said I returned the kick for -54 yards. Rolling Eyes
Victor Cruz Pun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm ranked around 450 last time I checked online Twisted Evil I consistently just play the pass on defense I'm talking like 3 defensive linemen and 1 linebacker in spy and people still don't run Laughing

RainbowCarebear wrote:
What kind of crabs you want? I got all kindz
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
I'm ranked around 450 last time I checked online Twisted Evil I consistently just play the pass on defense I'm talking like 3 defensive linemen and 1 linebacker in spy and people still don't run Laughing

Quarter 3 Deep? I call that a lot too against pass happy people and control the middle safety

Revel8 wrote:
I believe I may have already found it. Not only the way to cure ebola, but every virus period.

PSN: ShiiNyIV
Victor Cruz Pun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JBURGE25 wrote:
Victor Cruz Pun wrote:

Quarter 3 Deep? I call that a lot too against pass happy people and control the middle safety

Yeah that's the play except I control a defensive lineman because I'm not that good at any other position on defense and I'm not even good at that yet I still play good defense because nobody runs the ball in this game so it makes it easy to stop them by being almost a coach.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
What kind of crabs you want? I got all kindz
nfldraftguru1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just rented the game, gonna buy it later, and have a few Q's:

Arrow I cannot find the sliders to change them in-game.

Arrow Is there a place I can reduce the fumble frequency?

Arrow How vital is practicing, cuz it's very time consuming.

Arrow How do you recommend going about scouting?

Arrow Can I reduce the effects of fatigue? I had reserve O-line in a lot.

Much appreciated!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, there's one severe issue I have with playing CPU in this game. EA still refuses to change the fact that the CPU cheats when you audible.

I was going to run a run around (WR comes in motion and get the hand-off instead of a RB / FB) but I noticed a huge opening if I audible to a deep pass.

As soon as I did (which my QB kicks a leg out; that's all his audible motion was) they moved to a Cover-3 Zone and their LB's stayed in zone coverage.

How did they possibly know my audible? That's completely ridiculous. Reminds me of that viral video for NCAA '11 when someone pointed out that on All-American or Heisman, the CPU would jump the routes when you audibled.

It's complete trash. How can you tell me that they knew I was going from an Option, to a deep route pass? My receivers and tight ends did not move. Nobody moved. All I did was kick my leg out. How does that help them change from having 8 in the box with a Cover-1 FS, to a Cover-3 Deep Zone and LB's covering zone with CB on Man? It's bogus man.
Finnerception

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Victor Cruz Pun wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:

Yeah that's the play except I control a defensive lineman because I'm not that good at any other position on defense and I'm not even good at that yet I still play good defense because nobody runs the ball in this game so it makes it easy to stop them by being almost a coach.

Man up 3 Deep? Laughing I faced this one dude yesterday who couldn't stop me at all on offense, so he went to that, and run committed every single play, and I was actually struggling to pass against it since the guys manned up still followed the receivers like glue. But running for a 70 yard TD with Jake Locker the opposite way of the run commit to get him out of that defense apparently made him rage quit. Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
You know, there's one severe issue I have with playing CPU in this game. EA still refuses to change the fact that the CPU cheats when you audible.

I was going to run a run around (WR comes in motion and get the hand-off instead of a RB / FB) but I noticed a huge opening if I audible to a deep pass.

As soon as I did (which my QB kicks a leg out; that's all his audible motion was) they moved to a Cover-3 Zone and their LB's stayed in zone coverage.

How did they possibly know my audible? That's completely ridiculous. Reminds me of that viral video for NCAA '11 when someone pointed out that on All-American or Heisman, the CPU would jump the routes when you audibled.

It's complete trash. How can you tell me that they knew I was going from an Option, to a deep route pass? My receivers and tight ends did not move. Nobody moved. All I did was kick my leg out. How does that help them change from having 8 in the box with a Cover-1 FS, to a Cover-3 Deep Zone and LB's covering zone with CB on Man? It's bogus man.

I've audibled from a pass to a run up the middle and the LBs spread out, making it easier for me. Laughing
chris00cm

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Game play wise, I'm still preferring Madden 12 over this one. The man-to-man defense is ridiculous and zone defense is really bad it seems.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
FLYVICKFLY

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
Game play wise, I'm still preferring Madden 12 over this one. The man-to-man defense is ridiculous and zone defense is really bad it seems.
Exactly I mean I understand if a guy like Desean Jackson beats your cb with his speed on man but on zone defense when ur db is not even close to being in his zone and leaves a wide open receiver for a td it's annoying.
agarcia34

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone have any good sliders?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 2 of 100

Jump to: