Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Official Madden 13 Thread #3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samsel23

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian23 wrote:
sandwhich wrote:
Holy hell, I love CC mode. I think you're all crazy for not liking it.

Yeah, I'm with you.

The only thing I wish is they'd find a way to bring players already in the league into the story telling bit. Or continue to add on to the draft stories.

I'm with both of you, CC is not perfect but I see greater potential in it. I like the new progression system(although it could be tweaked with a little).

My problems are offseason moves. AJ Green, Julio Jones, Trent Ricardson. No way should these guys be free agents in their prime.

I want more control over my franchise; changing cities, stadium, positional coaches that affect my players ratings.

There are alot of ways to improve it, but I see mote potential in CC than I did with the previous franchise mode.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"unable to process your trade at this time" anyone else getting this error message when trying to trade. i'm in my 11th season and have been getting this for awhile. i don't see any trade block offers or get any for the guys i have on the trade.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's so awkward compared to last year's madden. I used to read option the hell out of people online with Tebow and McGahee and win and move the ball slowly but surely all day on guys. Now I have Peyton Manning throwing to Tamme and Thomas every play.

Eric Decker drops countless passes like he does in real life. I had McGahee roll over like 3 guys on the ground, get up, and run for a TD. I was like Shocked

I drafted Alfred Morris and when Ray Rice broke his leg, he went off. If only he was faster.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
Texansfan713

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I made the dumbest mistake ever on the game. I iced my opponent's kicker in the 4th quarter and he missed the FG to send the game into OT. I won the coin toss in OT, but I accidentally pushed kick. So first place from the 20 I did a cover 2 zone and he threw it to Welker for the GW TD. I deserved to lose. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do you make it so its automatically not on gameflow? I have to change it every time I play a game.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
renndawg37

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-No offline CC fantasy draft
-No NCAA draft class imports/superstar imports
-No 2 player in offline CC, even on different teams

These 3 things [inappropriate/removed] me off. I don't play online very often, I enjoy playing the computer on harder difficulty with custom sliders. I have very competitive games, and I feel the gameplay is improved (other than DBs biting on play action fakes that never happened, and people tripping/falling over eachother after every other play lol), but why do they get rid of things that people clearly enjoy?

Eff you Madden.

To EA Sports..... get smarter.
[UMN]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why do people keep complaining about offline CC not having something?

YOU CAN DO A SOLO CC ONLINE.

I don't know why they even included offline mode.
RaisinBran

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steadypimpin wrote:
How do you make it so its automatically not on gameflow? I have to change it every time I play a game.

It's somewhere in "My Settings" I think. Just make sure you save your profile after you make the change.

(NFL)=Raiders, (MLB)=A's, (NBA)= Warriors
steadypimpin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:
steadypimpin wrote:

It's somewhere in "My Settings" I think. Just make sure you save your profile after you make the change.
OK thanks. Which CC is better? Online or offline? I'm doing an offline one on all-madden and its pretty good.

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
renndawg37

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[UMN] wrote:
why do people keep complaining about offline CC not having something?

YOU CAN DO A SOLO CC ONLINE.

I don't know why they even included offline mode.

Because my PS3 is on the fritz, and it seems every time I play a game while connected, it freezes. It's not the game either, it's happened to me with several games. So I just unplugged my ethernet cord from my PS3, and now it freezes like once out of 6 games or so instead of basically every game.
atown703

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway we can delay 15 min? running late

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just discovered an awesome little thing in CC, follow these steps and you can get the overall of like 20 prospects

1. go to strategy
2. go to team needs
3. pick QB (or any position)
4. To the right there will be a list of the best options at QB at that time, there will be a few free agents along with a few prospects in upcoming draft.
5. Select to see the prospects player card
6. Then go to player skills, and boom you got there overall

This must be accidental so it's a little cheap, but I had enough trouble scouting as it is so I'm taking full advantage of this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still a strong supporter of CC. I really dig it. In some ways, progression should be a little better; but it's excellent in the way that you choose how to progress them.

My issue is how easy the draft is. I can very, very easily dominant it.
lionslicer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
I'm still a strong supporter of CC. I really dig it. In some ways, progression should be a little better; but it's excellent in the way that you choose how to progress them.

I like how you can get steals late in the draft, in older Maddens, you could rarely do this... I got an 88 rated running back in the 6th round. I could hardly believe he was down so far.

Anyways, CC was a very good idea, but the execution of it was poor. But they pretty much started from scratch, I think it'll get better with time, just kind of sucks that we still have to pay normal price for a game isn't perfected (though I didn't). That's really my biggest problem with it. If you're gonna re-do the game format completely and experiment a little with the fan base, don't charge full price.
chris00cm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lionslicer wrote:
steelcurtain29 wrote:

I like how you can get steals late in the draft, in older Maddens, you could rarely do this... I got an 88 rated running back in the 6th round. I could hardly believe he was down so far.

That's weird. For me it was the opposite. In the last Madden, my 1st round pick was just as good as my 6th/7th round pick. It bugged me. Made building a dynasty way too easy because I'd draft 5 80+ overall players per draft.

Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 53 of 100

Jump to: