Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
S-jax39

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:04 pm    Post subject: Naruto Ultimate Ninja storm Reply with quote

http://gamerswagger.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/naruto_shippuden__ultimate_ninja_storm_3_iii_by_luciustembrak-d5bmhxw.jpg
S-jax39

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It come on 5th, wasnt thinkng about getting it but i played the demo and I cant lie the game got me super hype. Story mode is supposed to go pretty deep into the manga.
HighHopes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I have actually 3 naruto games. the first two has pretty bad combat but what a cool open world aspect. And the most recent one had really good combat, but the story was just a string of battles and they got rid of the open world which was kind of the fun part of the games imo. As a fighting game the newer ones are actually decent, but the story mode was lame.

XBL/PSN: Chainedsniper
S-jax39

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
So I have actually 3 naruto games. the first two has pretty bad combat but what a cool open world aspect. And the most recent one had really good combat, but the story was just a string of battles and they got rid of the open world which was kind of the fun part of the games imo. As a fighting game the newer ones are actually decent, but the story mode was lame.

I actually liked the story modes of the newer ones that have been coming out on the xbox. The jiraiya fight in storm was amazing imo.
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap you can play as Hashirama Senju? Totally awesome
Thanatos

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NYGiantsman10 wrote:

I like that you can play as the reanimated forms of characters.

Hashirama would wipe the floor with everybody though if it was "cannon fights"
NYGiantsman10

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanatos wrote:
NYGiantsman10 wrote:

I like that you can play as the reanimated forms of characters.

Hashirama would wipe the floor with everybody though if it was "cannon fights"

Hashirama is such a boss

Be very afraid
S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im kinda annoyed theres no reviews out for it, but ill be going to pick this up tomorrow.
HighHopes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For anyone that has gotten this. I was watching Justin Wong's Twitch and he had some CPU vs CPU battles, but one thing I saw (but he never really talked about or showed) was there WAS an open world part. But I couldnt tell if that was just after the game is beaten or actually apart of the game.

Anyone who has gotten it can confirm or deny?

EDIT: if there is any confusion, Im basically wondering what connects the battles? Is it just a cutscene or is there more to it?

Ice_Dude_2008

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
For anyone that has gotten this. I was watching Justin Wong's Twitch and he had some CPU vs CPU battles, but one thing I saw (but he never really talked about or showed) was there WAS an open world part. But I couldnt tell if that was just after the game is beaten or actually apart of the game.

EDIT: if there is any confusion, Im basically wondering what connects the battles? Is it just a cutscene or is there more to it?

In Ultimate Adventure? It's an open world RPG with some cutscenes in it.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ice_Dude_2008 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:

In what way is it an rpg? You just run around to your destination and battle in story mode. Sooooo many cutscenes.
HighHopes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
Ice_Dude_2008 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:

In what way is it an rpg? You just run around to your destination and battle in story mode. Sooooo many cutscenes.

So here is why I ask. In Rise of the Ninja and Broken Bond (really old versions) There was small things to do in that open world area, even small things like fetch quests, and traveling to areas had some mini games etc.

But in the version before this one. It was just cutscene-fight-cutscene-fight, cutscenes werent even in game.

I guess Im asking what can you do in the open world part.

S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Ice_Dude_2008 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:

So here is why I ask. In Rise of the Ninja and Broken Bond (really old versions) There was small things to do in that open world area, even small things like fetch quests, and traveling to areas had some mini games etc.

But in the version before this one. It was just cutscene-fight-cutscene-fight, cutscenes werent even in game.

I mean you can walk around and talk to people and there are a couple of sidequests. Idk how long the sidequests last, havent gotten too them yet.
HighHopes

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

S-jax39 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Ice_Dude_2008 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:

I mean you can walk around and talk to people and there are a couple of sidequests. Idk how long the sidequests last, havent gotten too them yet.

Hmm I might consider this game again then. I donno, it just bugged me that it was literally battle to battle lol, but maybe I didnt give the other one a chance.

S-jax39

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHopes wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:
S-jax39 wrote:
Ice_Dude_2008 wrote:
HighHopes wrote:

Hmm I might consider this game again then. I donno, it just bugged me that it was literally battle to battle lol, but maybe I didnt give the other one a chance.

I wouldnt spend 60bucks on the story, I bought it for online...once you get past all the dbags that play its fun [inappropriate/removed] hell.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: