Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

TACT VI: COLE BEASTLEY... FINALLY A REASON FOR OPTIMISM!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dallasfan1313

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:
When's the last time ht had any random thoughts? Need my fix.

Great! Now I'm craving iced tea...thanks a lot Ace!

R.I.P. B2TB and S.A.

ianlewis16 wrote:
you're my favourite poster

Matts4313 wrote:
DF1313 + Anger = Win for the forum.
Texas_OutLaw7

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only 3 pages in 1 day? I guess the power of Beasley is weak within you all.

In Redball I Trust!
The price of progress is trusting the process.
Heart. Leadership. Passion. Will.
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Golfing then poker. Rough life for me. Laughing

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
TheStarStillShines

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the long weekend, so understandably not everyone is around.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dallasfan1313 wrote:
Ace5 wrote:

Great! Now I'm craving iced tea...thanks a lot Ace!

Ya damn right.

Texas_Outlaw7 wrote:
Only 3 pages in 1 day? I guess the power of Beasley is weak within you all.

This thread is dragging. I can't help but feel its my fault. Way back in TACT II, I took it in. Made it my baby. As TACT grew, so did I. And now I've let TACT down. This must be what Clint Eastwood feels like when he runs out of PBR.

Nawwww who am I kidding. This ish is awesome. Just like me. BEER REVIEW TIME

From one of my favorite local breweries comes a fine Oktoberfest selection. (IMPORTANT: if a hoppy beer is anathema to you, stay away from Oktoberfests. Of any type.) Pours a rich coppery color, with a slightly off white head. Heavier than Sam Adams Oktoberfest, but also brighter, with a wider pallate of prominent spices, ranging from a slightly burnt carmel, to touches of pumpkin and toasty, yet grassy hops. Even hints of biscut. Definitively in the Marzan style.

Incredibly smooth for the ABV (6.8%) and style. Stronger than your average Oktoberfest.

Overall a 4/5. Would drink again, but not more than one a sitting.

Whats that? New TACT? DOUBLE UP THE BEER REVIEW

and spoiler alert, that is a third new beer (an imperial Black and Blue) in the corner of the pic... it kinda sucked though END REVIEW F THAT ISH 2/5

St. Peter's Old Style Porter. A beer for a beer man. (hint hint Matts, AC get on this...hell HT if you can find it give it a shot) Was given to me to try by a fine friend. Pours a very tall head, almost Guinness esque (but not quite as awesome). Moderate carbonation, and the aroma was equal parts chocolate and sweet. Ruby Red dark beer... the color was phenomenal in my eyes. Biggest thing its lacking is mouthfeel. I look for a smooth thick refreshing feel in my porters, this one was almost dry. But when that's my biggest complaint, you've got a good one on your hands. Pleasant classic porter taste, with just enough exoticness to make you briefly wonder if someone slipped you an Irish Red. I cannot emphasize enough how smooth this beer is. Its unreal.

I give it a 9/10, because I hate decimals. Would take several to the face while watching football.
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYqzT1zaZVE&feature=g-vrec

The things I have to look forward to Laughing

^^^mack
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ace5 wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive...

1. I wonder if Cole Beasley likes iced tea?

2. Why the hell am I at work on Labor Day?

3. Pulled my son's first tooth on Saturday. Tooth Fairy brought him $5. My first tooth was worth $1. Damn inflation.

4. You can learn about the power of love by reading a book or watching a movie, but the best source for true understanding is Huey Lewis.

5. For Christmas, I am going to get my son a new video game system. XBox360 or PS3?

6. While the lack of female companionship is a bummer, I am actually enjoying my dating hiatus.

7. Last week, my boss questioned my "workplace productivity". I wanted to hit her in the throat with the paper ninja throwing star I had just finished making.

8. My son left his crayons on the edge of the island in the kitchen. The dog found them and ate a bunch of them. He pooped a rainbow in the hallway that night. I may not have a glitter farting unicorn, but a rainbow pooping dog is pretty damn cool.

9. When I get home, I am barbecuing some chicken. Sweet Baby Ray's Honey Chipotle sauce FTW!

10. Correction, on the way to work this morning, I passed a woman jogging in yoga pants. Yoga pants FTW!

11. I miss the days when we were allowed to post pics of scantily clad women in the TACT threads.

12. I still don't get Twitter or Facebook. I don't care what someone had for breakfast and I'm not vain enough to think they care what I had. If they really did care, they would call and ask me.

13. Des has recently found a love for beer and is buying a handgun. Congratulations TexTaz, you are wearing off on him. Keep it up and next thing you know, Des will be hunting.

14. I am currently reading The Vanished Man by Jeffery Deaver. It is part of the Lincoln Rhyme series. Denzell played Rhyme in the Bone Collector movie.

15. They call them mopeds because it sounds better than “really wimpy motorcycles.”

16. Anyone else watch Longmire?

17. Where do animals go when there is a hurricane? Better question, what happened to the zoo animals in New Orleans back during Hurricane Katrina? Did the animals with open air cages swim away? What about all the snakes in the reptile house?

18. We dream of traveling to the future or visiting the past, but in the end most time machines would just be used for naps.

19. Do Voodoo dolls really work? If so, I am torn between getting an Eli Manning and a Michael Vick doll. If I get a Vick, I will let my dog have it.

20. Sadly, I finally quit using my alarm clock radio to wake me up in the morning. I use my cell phone now. I've had that alarm clock radio since 1993 when I opened my first checking account. Not once in the almost 20 years I had it, did I ever use the snooze button.

21. Is it wrong of me to purposely flush a toilet every time I hear someone talking on their phone in a public restroom?

22. People always tell their kids that they should follow their dreams. Yesterday morning, my son woke up and said that he dreamed he was a Luke Skywalker, he had a lightsaber and was riding on Yoshi from the Mario Bros games. Yeah, good luck with that kid.

23. If I ever become CEO of a company the first thing I will do is hire someone to hit a gong whenever I enter a room.

24. On Wednesday, I am going to bushhog and disc up the 2 acre field behind the house. On Thursday, I am going to fertilize and plant my food plot. Here Bambi, Bambi, Bambi.

25. Who would win in a fight, Cole Beasley or Chuck Norris? My money is on Beasley, Chuck is 72 years old now. One to many roundhouses kicks and he is likely to break a hip.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
5. For Christmas, I am going to get my son a new video game system. XBox360 or PS3?

PS3

Quote:
Keep it up and next thing you know, Des will be hunting.

I've always wanted to...and I might be going this winter. Smile

^^^mack
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still think it's hilarious how many fans are hypnotized by Eli. His stats are pedestrian at best. Yes, he is a Champion. Woohoo. Does that mean we should forget what a mediocre QB he really is?

In Redball I Trust!
textaz03

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
13. Des has recently found a love for beer and is buying a handgun. Congratulations TexTaz, you are wearing off on him. Keep it up and next thing you know, Des will be hunting.
I try my hardest to be a great role model for the youngsters! Fire away Des!! Just remember, scent control and noise control when in the woods! Then, it's all about sight picture, breathing, trigger squeez and follow through!!!

Deer down!!!

Speaking deer hunting, bow season opens up here in 4 days wooohooooo!!!!

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyways" - John Wayne
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I might start off with some grouse/pheasant, etc. this year...I mean, I have a Labrador - might as well put him to work, right?

Just need to figure out some way to get him used to the water...

^^^mack
htfryar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desperado82 wrote:
I think I might start off with some grouse/pheasant, etc. this year...I mean, I have a Labrador - might as well put him to work, right?

Labs are like ducks, water just comes natural to them. But, I don't think there are many grouse or pheasants in the water. You need more of a pointer type dog for them.

Homer Simpson wrote:
Beer, the cause of, and solution to all of life’s problems.
Desperado82

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Desperado82 wrote:

Labs are like ducks, water just comes natural to them. But, I don't think there are many grouse or pheasants in the water. You need more of a pointer type dog for them.

You'd think. My last three Labs loved the water, my current boy seems to be terrified of it.

Think a lot of it has to do with the fact he was stuck in a kennel for most of the first two years of his life...when I first got him, he wasn't even interested in feathers/birds of any kind, but I've got him enthralled with them now. Just a matter of time before I have him swimming.

^^^mack
Texas_OutLaw7

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Historical Facts You May Not Know

By: T_O7

Presidential Musing #3

Which President was the only one to receive an offer to play in the NFL. HINT - He went to Michigan and played Center.

Answer wrote:
Figured this would be nice to have based on the fact the NFL season starts in two days. President Ford was contacted by both the Packers and the Lions. He turned both of them down in lieu of going to Yale Law School. He never played a down in the NFL.

In Redball I Trust!
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^Gerald Ford^^

Kiltman on avy - Peppers90 on sig
George Selvie Fan Club

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 3 of 100

Jump to: