Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 1: 20-16 Loss = Postgame Talk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imani

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
Yes..... I said that right. He believed it was a time travelling dog. He was really pretty gone, by that point. Laughing

You act as if that's some crazy theory...

What does him brig drunk have to do with a time traveling dog? Sounds like he handles his liquor well

Russell Wilson Fan since July 2012
TheOsprey

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SaveourSonics wrote:
TheOsprey wrote:
Yes..... I said that right. He believed it was a time travelling dog. He was really pretty gone, by that point. Laughing

You act as if that's some crazy theory...

outside_Insider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was finally able to find a site where I could download the Hawks game vs Arizona. I accidentally forgot to ask my wife to PVR it while I was in Arizona. Its amazing how much stuff you can miss watching the game live (and see other things that you would never be able to see on TV).

I downloaded the game quarter by quarter and I'm working my way through.

The first quarter was actually pretty good for the Hawks with a few exceptions:

I was very impressed by the quick read by Wilson on the first series of the game on the out to Sidney rice (1st down). Great play, great read, and perfect execution.

Clearly Campbell got a finger on our first FG attempt (may have been the difference in the game). Once gain pass/FG protection issue.

Wilson clearly identified a few blitzes but it is almost like he didn't have the communication to audible to something that would be effective.

3rd and 6 in our first trip to the red zone- we call a QB designed roll out from the gun??? That may work in college but not against a top 10 NFL D. Too strong, fast and physical. Edwards even got a really good block on this play and he was still only able to get 4 yards. I'd love to see him call something more creative there like some quick slants or TE release and out.

The attempted quick screen to Rice was a disaster from the get go. The linemen need to be told to cut block there to get the DBs down on the ground . There was immediate penetration off the edge and the Wrs didn't block well either.

at 6:30 in the 1st there was a fantastic opportunity to stop them and get the ball back, build momentum after gaining the lead. Two terrible things happened. 1) They ran Irvin on a stunt that he didn't commit to. He was looking for a hole rather than beastmoding it right up the middle to collapse the pocket. If he would have fully committed to a bull rush Skelton wouldn't have been able to attempt a pass to fitz. 2) The ref really blew the call on Sherm. No way was that P/I.

They kept Red in for 3rd and Goal from the 3 at the end of the quarter and he looked much better at rushing the passer than last year, in fact he's looked much better than Irvin has all season. I say keep him in there for a few 3rd and longs.

I'll have more for you tomorrow maybe Qs 2 and 3. [/quote]

"We all we got, we all we need"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Seattle Seahawks All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37

Jump to: