Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Are Reggie Wayne and Steve Smith (CAR) HOF receivers?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PantherDE90

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

timid wrote:
tylerdouglass wrote:
timid wrote:
J Pep 4 Step wrote:
timid wrote:
J Pep 4 Step wrote:
timid wrote:
J Pep 4 Step wrote:
timid wrote:
If you're watching the Colts game today...Reggie Wayne is showing you why he'll be in the HOF...Man has made 4 ridiculous catches, he's the only reason the Colts aren't down more...

I'm trying to remember if Steve Smith has ever made ridiculous catches or if he was ever the reason why the Panthers werent down by more. Think

Hey guys!!! I think Smith will be in the HoF too. I forgot the criteria changed to ridiculous catches and keeping games closer than they would be otherwise.

what the hell does my post have to do with Steve Smith? Are you on his nuts that hard? And actually, if a player has made amazing catches over the course of his entire career, and has the numbers to go with it...yes that makes them HOF worthy to me....So yes Steve Smith and Reggie Wayne will both be HOF'amers to me....but thanks for being an [inappropriate/removed] though...

What you said was stupid. No reason to make it personal just because I pointed it out.

Your post has nothing to do with Smith. The thread/discussion has everything to do with him, however. His name is in the title of the thread. So it shouldnt be hard to draw a conclusion as to why he was mentioned in my post.

So you respond to my post like a [removed], and then tell me to not make it personal...Gotcha...And please tell me where in the rules it says that just because a topic has 2 subjects in it, that I have to respond talking about BOTH of them...Please tell me what is wrong with me only mentioning Reggie and not Smith...Take your own advice bro...I was just making a reservation about the game today....Enjoy your day bro...Peace..

Confused

That whole post made almost no sense.

Sure it didn't..anyway you see Reggie today? But wait, 1 game doesn't make a HOF career right? Of course not, but a player consistently having these games and the stats to go with it does....Any more [removed] remarks?

Timid, this is a warning for personal attacks, inappropriate language, and for circumventing the language filter. You're new, so maybe you haven't had the chance to look over the rules yet.

Here they are, please take a few minutes to look over them before posting again, if you haven't read them yet. If you have, give them a review.

Are you serious? I called the dude a [removed]...didnt' know that was that bad...I guess its ok for him though to respond to a post where nobody was talking to him and talk crap about my post...Ok, I guess...I was giving my opinion on the topic, while he attacks my post and responds like a jerk and I get a warning? And no I'm NOT new but I guess I get the warning cause I have the lower post count..whatever..

Buddy I don't think it's smart to argue with a mod about getting a warning while keeping up what he said to stop.

"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." - Gannicus
floppyflaps

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish they could, but unluckily there's too many WRs already waiting to get in. By the time that logjam is cleared up, there's going to be guys like Fitzgerald, Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Randy Moss, TO who are going to start a new clog. Don't forget that there's guys from the past that still haven't gotten in, and guys at every other position.

They've been great players, but I just don't see it ever happening.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL General All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to: