Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Dhani Jones Avatars III
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kiltman


Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 14397
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nabbs4u wrote:
People are awfully eager to get to the next great Avi Rolling Eyes when we should be hoping these last through the playoffs. As for newbies taking over I'd rather go with the odds instead.

Marky_b27 [2] 3 - 2
Ian Lewis [1] 3 - 1
Arrow EaglesFan5-36-81 [2] 5-1

C'mon Nabbsy these are for the distant future. Probably wont get to Super Villains til 2014 Wink

But really this is just so the process is more simple and organized should we have a loss. Obviously everyone wants to stay as Beefy as possible all the way to New Orleans.

Here's a scenario, and who knows when it comes into effect, but what do we do if in say week 17 or even 16 if the Eagles have everything all wrapped up and lose because they sat players? Do we treat it as a loss still and move on to a new GDT maker?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Nabbs4u wrote:
People are awfully eager to get to the next great Avi Rolling Eyes when we should be hoping these last through the playoffs. As for newbies taking over I'd rather go with the odds instead.

Marky_b27 [2] 3 - 2
Ian Lewis [1] 3 - 1
Arrow EaglesFan5-36-81 [2] 5-1

C'mon Nabbsy these are for the distant future. Probably wont get to Super Villains til 2014 Wink

But really this is just so the process is more simple and organized should we have a loss. Obviously everyone wants to stay as Beefy as possible all the way to New Orleans.

Here's a scenario, and who knows when it comes into effect, but what do we do if in say week 17 or even 16 if the Eagles have everything all wrapped up and lose because they sat players? Do we treat it as a loss still and move on to a new GDT maker?


Yep. The laws of magic are very rigid.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24275
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Blah had a run last season, pretty sure...
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
The Blah had a run last season, pretty sure...


2011 was a mess, no wonder we went 8-8 Wink
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24275
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
The Blah had a run last season, pretty sure...


2011 was a mess, no wonder we went 8-8 Wink


McMc's failure
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24275
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW The Blah's 2-1, 2-0 in the division
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
BTW The Blah's 2-1, 2-0 in the division


Mountains?
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24275
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Blahman88 wrote:
BTW The Blah's 2-1, 2-0 in the division


Mountains?


Mountain's conquer division rivals.......
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was that Washington/Dallas last year then the loss at da Bears?
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Blahman88


Joined: 30 Mar 2006
Posts: 24275
Location: Eagles Forum HOF
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
Was that Washington/Dallas last year then the loss at da Bears?


Indeed, Bears in mountains, they had the beating of them.
_________________
IrishGreen wrote:
i love the eagles fans on here
i wish we could merge with them and make a mega fanbase

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blahman88 wrote:
Phire wrote:
Was that Washington/Dallas last year then the loss at da Bears?


Indeed, Bears in mountains, they had the beating of them.


Dude, everybody knows the Bear went over the Mountain song. Bad foresight!

The Bears also ruined our Care Bear theme... but that we had that coming too...
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Phire


Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2007
Posts: 48325
Location: #championchip #2012BirdsHoF #2012GoldStnd #YAKtoseIntolerant #Merica #TrollyRangers #Danes #BirdGang
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Page 1 has been updated.

Blah's mountain record has been applied.

2011 was really a mess and there was no clear distinction between when avatars started or ended, and there was some overlap.
_________________

theuntouchable wrote:
Think about this phire. I am the real chow.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Only for the quick and lucky.

Danish proverb 3:69
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LOLKevinKolb


Joined: 25 Jan 2011
Posts: 9230
Location: YOLO
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
2011 was really a mess and there was no clear distinction between when avatars started or ended, and there was some overlap.

I blame Vince Young
_________________

RainbowCarebear wrote:
And use the boners for soup to survive through the winter

Bird Watch: Keelan Johnson - one magnificent tackle
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oland11


Joined: 15 Jul 2011
Posts: 7666
Location: "This game is over!" - Chuck Bednarik
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOLKevinKolb wrote:
Phire wrote:
2011 was really a mess and there was no clear distinction between when avatars started or ended, and there was some overlap.

I blame Vince Young




Yo Dawg, iit was a dream team season.
_________________
NCAA Division III WLAX Event Supervisor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Eagles_808


Moderator
Joined: 12 Mar 2008
Posts: 27814
Location: California
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phire wrote:
ianlewis16 wrote:

im always down for giving virgins a go


I'm sure 808 is down.


Oh yeah!
_________________
2013 Eagles Forum HOF
[quote="Leon Sandcastle"]Chip Kelly's system is college material...that stuff doesn't fly in the NFL[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
Page 36 of 58

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group