Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden 13 -- Online Connected Career -- Week 7
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
patriot12


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 1733
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe the trade should go through immediately.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dolphan9954


Joined: 22 Nov 2005
Posts: 7032
Location: Miami
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Patriots: I haven't been on live lately but I should be able to play the rest of the week basically.
_________________


Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig


Go Canes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
11sanchez11


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 7790
Location: Tucson, AZ
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

patriot12 wrote:
I believe the trade should go through immediately.
Yeah I thought that too, that's what happens in the offline CC, but I looked at my depth chart and nothing changed. I think if some games are already played we have to wait until the next week. Or maybe because I already practiced for this week?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
VikingsFan51


Joined: 08 Dec 2006
Posts: 14374
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
patriot12 wrote:
I believe the trade should go through immediately.
Yeah I thought that too, that's what happens in the offline CC, but I looked at my depth chart and nothing changed. I think if some games are already played we have to wait until the next week. Or maybe because I already practiced for this week?


You need to put them on your depth chart manually.
_________________

^SiLo^
EliteTexan80 wrote:
You are the aweosmenst VIKINGS FAN!

YEAAAAH!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patriot12


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 1733
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VikingsFan51 wrote:
11sanchez11 wrote:
patriot12 wrote:
I believe the trade should go through immediately.
Yeah I thought that too, that's what happens in the offline CC, but I looked at my depth chart and nothing changed. I think if some games are already played we have to wait until the next week. Or maybe because I already practiced for this week?


You need to put them on your depth chart manually.



No it's not that the trade hasn't gone through for some reason. For me it says that your response is still pending. You definitely accepted it?

When you get home if it still hasn't gone through can you send me the offer and I'll see if it works when I accept it?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank Costello


Joined: 01 Mar 2009
Posts: 9128
Location: in 2009, Vikings>Saints
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's because some games have been played, I'm almost certain. I have a trade pending with the Jags as well to trade Freeman, but he's gonna play one last game Sunday. LOL with my luck he'll get injured.
_________________
2014 - Don't Draft Carr. - In Zimmer we trust.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
11sanchez11


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 7790
Location: Tucson, AZ
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank Costello wrote:
It's because some games have been played, I'm almost certain. I have a trade pending with the Jags as well to trade Freeman, but he's gonna play one last game Sunday. LOL with my luck he'll get injured.
Yeah, that's the way it worked last year. I definitely accepted it because it shows the ones that gets declined under actions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patriot12


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 1733
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
Frank Costello wrote:
It's because some games have been played, I'm almost certain. I have a trade pending with the Jags as well to trade Freeman, but he's gonna play one last game Sunday. LOL with my luck he'll get injured.
Yeah, that's the way it worked last year. I definitely accepted it because it shows the ones that gets declined under actions.



Alright I guess you'll have to play your game first
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ya boy hollywud


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 715
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other people playing games has nothing to do with trades, it only has to do between the two trading partners.

So for example, if the Titans user has played a game, the trade will not go through until the Cardinals user has played a game. That includes practice. Players can only do one practice and one actual game.

Also, me and the Chiefs user did the Eric Berry/Coby Fleener trade in the current week (week 3). Neither one of us practiced or played a game before the trade and I have Eric Berry on my roster now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patriot12


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 1733
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Sanchez you haven't practiced yet have you? I played my game but haven't practiced so if you haven't practiced yet I will wait for you to play your game so I can practice with these players
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
11sanchez11


Joined: 08 Feb 2010
Posts: 7790
Location: Tucson, AZ
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patriot12 wrote:
Ok Sanchez you haven't practiced yet have you? I played my game but haven't practiced so if you haven't practiced yet I will wait for you to play your game so I can practice with these players
I practiced before we even started talking about the trade, then I played my game this morning, so if you practice we should have the players on our team?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patriot12


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 1733
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
patriot12 wrote:
Ok Sanchez you haven't practiced yet have you? I played my game but haven't practiced so if you haven't practiced yet I will wait for you to play your game so I can practice with these players
I practiced before we even started talking about the trade, then I played my game this morning, so if you practice we should have the players on our team?



I guess that would be what's holding it up lol. I'll do the practice tonight then.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaisinBran


Joined: 18 Aug 2008
Posts: 9422
Location: 925/805
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was beating the Bengals user like 28-0 in the 1st quarter after he threw 4 picks (yes, 4 picks before the 1st quarter was already over) and then he just quit.

He messaged me saying he was going to leave the league lol.

I guess I just have to replay the game against the cpu?
_________________
(MLB)=A's, (NFL)=Raiders, (NBA)= Warriors

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nbaker1933


Joined: 31 May 2011
Posts: 2076
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:
I was beating the Bengals user like 28-0 in the 1st quarter after he threw 4 picks (yes, 4 picks before the 1st quarter was already over) and then he just quit.

He messaged me saying he was going to leave the league lol.

I guess I just have to replay the game against the cpu?



This is the reason I let off the gas if I get a substantial lead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ya boy hollywud


Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Posts: 715
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaisinBran wrote:
I was beating the Bengals user like 28-0 in the 1st quarter after he threw 4 picks (yes, 4 picks before the 1st quarter was already over) and then he just quit.

He messaged me saying he was going to leave the league lol.

I guess I just have to replay the game against the cpu?


Yeah, you have to replay it. Really sorry about that man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 25 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 35 of 43

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group