Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Madden 13 -- Online Connected Career -- Week 7
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Madden 13 -- Online Connected Career -- Week 7 Reply with quote

Okay, I'm going to break this down with bullet points to make it easier to read, I'm going to need everybody to read all of this if you're interested in joining. This is for the xbox 360.

* This is going to be a slow moving franchise. It will advance once per week (every Sunday) or once everybody has played their games for the week. The reason for this is because I know everybody is busy with real life stuff (work, school, family, friends, etc) and then I know most of you guys are in multiple franchises and play other games (2K13 is coming out in less than a month and other games are coming out soon). I don't want to pressure people to have to play every two days.

* I would like it very much if everybody signed up on the official Madden Career's website to receive text message notifications on when the league has advanced, trade alerts and if you're the last person to play your game. It makes everything MUCH more smooth for everybody. Nobody in the league will have your cell phone number.

* I will make the league once the rosters are updated, should be sometime this week. If you're interested in joining, please list your top 3 teams and I'll try to give you one of those teams.

Teams Taken (Gamertag/Team):

iX DyNaMiiczZ -- Bengals
BakeNasty1933 -- Raiders
Eastern Walrus -- Panthers
Yellow Screams -- Texans
Cory Snyder007 -- Patriots
ya boy hollywud -- Colts
kmdj14 -- Broncos
TakinItEz -- Lions
Sanchez3428 -- Titans
SuMwHiTeGuYSWAG -- Cowboys
TheKTz -- Dolphins
KaRAAYzee -- Chiefs
at Colin -- Eagles
KDubBAllin24 -- Redskins
titans00021 -- Seahawks
SupeR TiT4N -- Saints
Gott100 -- Giants
Rainbow Seahors -- Vikings
I am Skink -- Falcons
Dolphan9954 -- Ravens
Devoonnn -- Bears
BigTankNasty -- 49ers
AgrarianFoot8 -- Cardinals
IkilledLilWayne -- Buccaneers
SupeR G00F -- Bills
xGRIDIRONxKINGx -- Packers
SUPAMAN K321 -- Steelers
LAT ZzZ -- Chargers
He Hate Me Now -- Jaguars

Once I make the league, I will update this post and the title of the thread.

Last edited by ya boy hollywud on Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:36 am; edited 36 times in total
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I read online, the roster update for Connected Careers will not be out until early next week, so I guess we'll have to wait and start it then.
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you played much with the Cardinals or just like them as a "Rebuild" team?

Conductor of the Keith Wenning bandwagon.
Zach Hodges is a 1st Round Pick in 2015.
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've played with the Cardinals twice. I don't like the offensive line or the RBs very much, but I love their WRs and Skelton. Also love the defense a great deal. Need some better OLBs and would like a better #2 CB.

What are your thoughts on them?
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya boy hollywud wrote:
I've played with the Cardinals twice. I don't like the offensive line or the RBs very much, but I love their WRs and Skelton. Also love the defense a great deal. Need some better OLBs and would like a better #2 CB.

What are your thoughts on them?

Most of the games I have played with them have been with the sliders we are using in Peppers league and Skelton cannot hit a route inside 10 yards to save his life. Kolb has been pretty good for me.

The defense is very good, and Beanie is OK, Madden severely underrates Ryan Williams so that hurts. I can have success with them when I don't shoot myself in the foot with INT's. I see to get a lot out of Andre Roberts, when he catches the ball.

11sanchez11

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Titans
2. Seahawks
3. Chiefs

El ramster on the sig
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
1. Titans
2. Seahawks
3. Chiefs

You can have the Titans since that is your #1 team.
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
Most of the games I have played with them have been with the sliders we are using in Peppers league and Skelton cannot hit a route inside 10 yards to save his life. Kolb has been pretty good for me.

The defense is very good, and Beanie is OK, Madden severely underrates Ryan Williams so that hurts. I can have success with them when I don't shoot myself in the foot with INT's. I see to get a lot out of Andre Roberts, when he catches the ball.

Ah, I see, you play with different sliders.

Skelton is a beast for me. His arm is so strong, he can fit the ball into super tight windows. I haven't even tried Kolb yet.

Yeah, Ryan Williams is underrated and it sucks. Roberts is a guy I really like along with Floyd as my #2. Fitzgerald is so great in this game, I seriously love the hell out of him.
MCgamer89

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I get the Cowboys? I have the Ravens in another league and wanna try one out with Dallas. Also are you using normal sliders for this league or created ones? I'm cool with it going slow cause I work a really weird schedule so that gives me several days to coordinate a game with whoever I'm playing.

Edit: Top 3: Dallas, , Seattle, Baltimore
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya boy hollywud wrote:
khodder wrote:

Ah, I see, you play with different sliders.

Skelton is a beast for me. His arm is so strong, he can fit the ball into super tight windows. I haven't even tried Kolb yet.

Yeah, Ryan Williams is underrated and it sucks. Roberts is a guy I really like along with Floyd as my #2. Fitzgerald is so great in this game, I seriously love the hell out of him.

I never seem to get the best out of Fitz, have slotted Floyd into the #3 role and got some big plays from him. I also love Todd Heap as a security blanket on blitz plays.

11sanchez11

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guaranteed Ryan Williams acceleration and agility go up with the roster update, as it should. Didn't really pay attention to how the different rosters worked but I think he has already been upgraded in the offline CC rosters.

El ramster on the sig
khodder

Moderator - MVP
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

11sanchez11 wrote:
Guaranteed Ryan Williams acceleration and agility go up with the roster update, as it should. Didn't really pay attention to how the different rosters worked but I think he has already been upgraded in the offline CC rosters.

His acceleration is fine, it is the fact his spin and juke moves are in the mid-high 70's and his stiff arm is in the mid 80's that and 87 speed is a joke.

ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MCgamer89 wrote:
Can I get the Cowboys? I have the Ravens in another league and wanna try one out with Dallas. Also are you using normal sliders for this league or created ones? I'm cool with it going slow cause I work a really weird schedule so that gives me several days to coordinate a game with whoever I'm playing.

Edit: Top 3: Dallas, , Seattle, Baltimore

Sure, you can have the Cowboys.

And yeah, that's why I have it advancing slowly, it will give people a good amount of time to play their games. I already know for a fact that most of the people who are already signed up will be heavy into NBA 2K13 as well and that's cool because everybody has plenty of time to get their games in.

As far as sliders go, I'll probably be using default ones. I haven't played with any custom ones yet.
iknowcool

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In.

I think my gamertag is SerratedPort9. It's one of the default ones they give you; just have been to lazy to change it so if it does change before the league is set, I'll be sure to post it in here.

1. Rams
2. Seahawks
3. Bears
ya boy hollywud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

khodder wrote:
I never seem to get the best out of Fitz, have slotted Floyd into the #3 role and got some big plays from him. I also love Todd Heap as a security blanket on blitz plays.

Oh man, Fitz is an animal. Haven't played with the Lions yet, but Fitz is by far my favorite WR in the game so far. I always have Floyd as my #2 because of his skillset and size. Roberts is my slot guy, he's smaller and shifty with some speed so I like him there. Heap is a pretty great option as well.

I'm working on editing a Cardinals video right now, I'll probably post it tomorrow.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 15 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
Page 1 of 43

Jump to: