You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Basketball Recruiting Thread I
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2014 4* SF Malik Pope (Elk Grove, CA) committed to San Diego State yesterday. He also had offers from Gonzaga, Kansas, and UCLA, among others.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good optimistic read for any UK fans on here, I think there are at least 2 or 3 of us Laughing http://college-basketball.si.com/2013/10/10/kentuckys-streak-of-top-recruiting-classes-still-in-play/
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
Good optimistic read for any UK fans on here, I think there are at least 2 or 3 of us Laughing http://college-basketball.si.com/2013/10/10/kentuckys-streak-of-top-recruiting-classes-still-in-play/

Duke or Kansas will have the number one recruiting class this year. Kentucky will still finish in the top five though.

I'm expecting Kentucky to bring in a class of Tyler Ulis, James Blackmon Jr, Devin Booker, Trey Lyle, and Karl Towns.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

Duke or Kansas will have the number one recruiting class this year. Kentucky will still finish in the top five though.

I'm expecting Kentucky to bring in a class of Tyler Ulis, James Blackmon Jr, Devin Booker, Trey Lyle, and Karl Towns.

Im expecting you to be wrong.

Twisted Evil

And if not, I will find you, I will find John Callipari, and I will show you both what the 5 fingers said to the face.

Evil or Very Mad

candyman93 wrote:
1king is showing why he's awesome

TEAM STYLISH
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1King wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
RandyMossIsBoss wrote:

Im expecting you to be wrong.

Twisted Evil

And if not, I will find you, I will find John Callipari, and I will show you both what the 5 fingers said to the face.

Evil or Very Mad

If it makes you feel any better I think there is a chance that Booker ends up at Michigan. My Kentucky guy told me that it's not a question of if, but when, Blackmon and Lyles commit to Kentucky.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2014 4* SG Ahmed Hill (Augusta, GA) committed to Marquette yesterday.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
2014 4* SG Ahmed Hill (Augusta, GA) committed to Marquette yesterday.

Can Mark Fox be fired yet? I dont think he even tries for anyone that is a 4* or better in state. Its embarassing when Virginia and Alabama has had better recruiting classes from the state of Georgia than Georgia has since the Fox era started.

#JDI
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3* JUCO G Sam Cassell Jr. (Marianna, FL) recently committed to UConn. He's the fifth best player in the JUCO rankings and also had offers from Louisville, Marquette, and Missouri.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2015 5* SF Ben Simmons (Melbourne, AUS) committed to LSU a few minutes ago. Simmons is one of the elite players in the 2015 class and also had offers from Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, and Ohio State among others. He has been compared to a young Tracy McGrady and should be one of the best players in the SEC from the first day he steps on the court.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LSU also recently picked up a commitment from 2014 4* C Elbert Robinson (Kennedale, TX). He also had offers from Ohio State, Georgetown, and Louisville among others.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
LSU also recently picked up a commitment from 2014 4* C Elbert Robinson (Kennedale, TX). He also had offers from Ohio State, Georgetown, and Louisville among others.

You could tell from looking at Elbert that he's an LSU 5. They like em husky.
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ServantofYHWH wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

Robinson is huge I've heard that he's 7'1" 320 with a 7'5" wingspan.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
ServantofYHWH wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:

Robinson is huge I've heard that he's 7'1" 320 with a 7'5" wingspan.

Judging from his highlights that seems about accurate. He has good hops for his weight from the looks of it too.
grubs10

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
2015 5* SF Ben Simmons (Melbourne, AUS) committed to LSU a few minutes ago. Simmons is one of the elite players in the 2015 class and also had offers from Duke, Kansas, Kentucky, and Ohio State among others. He has been compared to a young Tracy McGrady and should be one of the best players in the SEC from the first day he steps on the court.

Admittedly i haven't seen THAT much of Simmons but I don't see the McGrady comparison. He seems to have a good stroke from outside but I don't see the athleticism or handle of a guy like McGrady. He seems like a smooth athlete but not elite. He almost has powerforward size at this point.

^Props to jgutowski24 on the Sweet Wiz Style Sig^
Bo_Spice

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grubs10 wrote:
Admittedly i haven't seen THAT much of Simmons but I don't see the McGrady comparison. He seems to have a good stroke from outside but I don't see the athleticism or handle of a guy like McGrady. He seems like a smooth athlete but not elite. He almost has powerforward size at this point.

It's hard to really make a judgement because all of the mixtapes you'll find of him on the web are at least a year old. He didn't play for Australia this summer in the U19 Fiba games because he dedicated the entire summer to staying in Australia and working on his game. He'll actually be playing at Montverde Academy this upcoming season so a few of his games should be televised and we should start hearing more accurate scouting reports about his game.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 99 of 100

Jump to: