Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Basketball Recruiting Thread I
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jetfan66

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2013 5* G/F James Young is set to announce tomorrow on Recruiting Nation on ESPN between 5-6pm.

Rumors are that he will attend Kentucky's Big Blue Madness on Friday but keep in mind that they are only rumors.

R.I.P. Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
"We are worried. Kris Jenkins eats O-Lineman better then Kobayashi eats hot dogs." -Stephen Neal, Dan Koppen, and Logan Mankins
ramssuperbowl99

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetfan66 wrote:
2013 5* G/F James Young is set to announce tomorrow on Recruiting Nation on ESPN between 5-6pm.

Rumors are that he will attend Kentucky's Big Blue Madness on Friday but keep in mind that they are only rumors.
Why does anyone else even try?? Laughing Laughing

Marcus Lee is headed to UK this weekend I believe and will commit "somewhere" shortly after that.

Title Town USA wrote:
Don't question Rams. He runs this place. He is The Man.
Jetfan66

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Jetfan66 wrote:

Marcus Lee is headed to UK this weekend I believe and will commit "somewhere" shortly after that.

Apparently, UK is the only school that James Young has visited. Very Happy And he canceled his Michigan St visit last week.

Marcus Lee is one of the confirmed guests for BBM. I cannot wait to be there and watch the banner be unveiled, meet the new team, and chant the recruits names.

"We are worried. Kris Jenkins eats O-Lineman better then Kobayashi eats hot dogs." -Stephen Neal, Dan Koppen, and Logan Mankins
marshawn lynch

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ramssuperbowl99 wrote:
Jetfan66 wrote:

The money is to good to pass up. Wink

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noah Vonleh just annouced that he will be attending Syracuse's Midnight madness. Pair him with Ennis and that is already a great class then we have a great shot at landing Wayne Seldon as well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jetfan66 wrote:

Kentucky has been Young's leader for a while now, I'd be surprised if he went anywhere else. I'm assuming he realized he needs to commit ASAP before another elite prospect takes his scholarship.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2014 5* PG Tyus Jones (Apple Valley, MN), 5* C Jahlil Okafor (Chicago, IL), 5* SF Justise Winslow (Dallas, TX), 5* SG Theo Pinson (Greensboro, NC), and 2015 5* C Karl Towns Jr. (Metuchen, NJ) will all be attending Duke's Countdown to Craziness.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2014 4* SF's Caleb and Cody Martin (Mocksville, NC) have committed to N.C. State. Two big, lengthy, athletic forwards that are developing into really good players.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It looks like Michigan State stopped recruiting 5* G James Young a while ago. He'll be committing to Kentucky later on today, another huge get for Calipari. Marcus Lee should be their next commitment, leaving Calipari and his staff to focus all of their energy on recruiting Julius Randle and Andrew Wiggins.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

4* SG Jajuan Johnson visiting Marquette for midnight madness and is supposedly going to commit on that trip. Also, Marquette still in the thick of it for Joel Embiid. His mentor/handler is Mbah a Moute who conveniently plays for Milwaukee right now and that is only helping our chances.

Adopt A Titan

Alterraun Verner and Scott Solomon
bkobow05

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
It looks like Michigan State stopped recruiting 5* G James Young a while ago. He'll be committing to Kentucky later on today, another huge get for Calipari. Marcus Lee should be their next commitment, leaving Calipari and his staff to focus all of their energy on recruiting Julius Randle and Andrew Wiggins.
I'm sorry but John Calipari is BAD for college basketball. I'm a UNC fan so it's not like I'm bitter or anything as we still get our top notch recruits but if I wanted to see super teams all the damn time, I'd watch the NBA.

Not acting like UNC is 100% clean (because I don't think they are), but there's no doubt Calipari is a $cumbag.

#JDI
Jetfan66

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James Young officially commits to Kentucky.

"The Harrison twins are great players and I can't wait to play with them." Hopefully, we'll be hearing that from Randle and Wiggins soon.

malak1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bo_Spice wrote:
2014 5* PG Tyus Jones (Apple Valley, MN), 5* C Jahlil Okafor (Chicago, IL), 5* SF Justise Winslow (Dallas, TX), 5* SG Theo Pinson (Greensboro, NC), and 2015 5* C Karl Towns Jr. (Metuchen, NJ) will all be attending Duke's Countdown to Craziness.

My brother went to school with Jahlil Okafor. Albeit, my brother was a senior and Okafor was a Frosh.
BBando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
Bo_Spice wrote:
I'm sorry but John Calipari is BAD for college basketball. I'm a UNC fan so it's not like I'm bitter or anything as we still get our top notch recruits but if I wanted to see super teams all the damn time, I'd watch the NBA.

Not acting like UNC is 100% clean (because I don't think they are), but there's no doubt Calipari is a $cumbag.
Don't worry. He will bolt for the NBA soon when the NCAA starts catching on.

garbage
BBando

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evan Daniels tweets that he likes Texas and Florida for Randle.

garbage

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Basketball All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 14 of 100

Jump to: