Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sabotage's 2013 Mock Draft Thread 4 Rounds v1.8 11/2/12
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall pretty solid draft for the Titans. Werner adds to already young and very talented D-Line. The 2nd round pick is solid. Can replace Harris right away at RG or sit a year and learn from Hutchinson. I question the 3rd round pick though. We just extended McCourty, Verner will most likely get extended sometime, Campbell looks promising, and Sensabaugh was just drafted and looked solid in preseason. CB really wouldn't be a need at all. I'd go with a safety to eventually replace Babineaux or an MLB like Mosely to improve our depth bc there isn't much behind McCarthy except glorified special teamers.

Driver of the Brad Kaaya Hype Train
Adopt-A-Titan:
Bishop Sankey
DaQuan Jones
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Three picks, three big needs. Well done.

Adopt-a-Buc Lavonte David 13 Games | 141 Tackles (17 for loss) | 1 Sack | 4 PDs | 3 FFs | 1 FR
green24

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You came around on Lewan!

Don't like the QB pick for the Jets. I have faith in Mark Sanchez.
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green24 wrote:

Moved up due to Faulk being out for the year. He still struggles against good to Elite talent...see Alabama game.

Right now, if you are banking on Tebow (which is why the trade was made) a young quarterback has to be there...My take is ride Sanchez until he fizzles, play Tebow...Tebow isn't very good, need a backup behind them.

#JDI
green24

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
green24 wrote:

Moved up due to Faulk being out for the year. He still struggles against good to Elite talent...see Alabama game.

Right now, if you are banking on Tebow (which is why the trade was made) a young quarterback has to be there...My take is ride Sanchez until he fizzles, play Tebow...Tebow isn't very good, need a backup behind them.

The Jets didn't trade for Tebow to be the starting QB. They want him to be a glorified Brad Smith.

I don't think Sanchez will fizzle. He is underrated on FF and by pretty much all people who don't watch the Jets on a regular basis. Sanchez is nowhere near as bad as he is made out to be. He will be the Jets QB for years to come.
candyman93

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how I feel about Aaron Dobson in the third for Cleveland.

I'd like to come away with 2 DEs in the draft or 1 DE and a #2 CB.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer Tony Jefferson or Khaled Holmes in round two. Only major gripe I have, though I do like the player you gave us. Just think Jefferson and Holmes are potentially better value picks.

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II

Nobody cares about Big Brother III...
oldtownniner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First two picks are good,happy someone has us picking a C,other keep putting OG Very Happy and the DT in the 3rd is nice,only think CB in 3rd maybe better if it backup OLB,but it 3rd so all good Wink
you can never have too many backup pas rushers(or CB for that matter)
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you not predicting trades? IMO if the Dolphins land the #1 pick they would trade back. There will be a couple teams looking for a QB and they would most likely get one team to bite on a trade up for a QB IMO. Just like Minnesota last year, it didn't look like they had much leverage but Cleveland traded up anyways.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Are you not predicting trades? IMO if the Dolphins land the #1 pick they would trade back. There will be a couple teams looking for a QB and they would most likely get one team to bite on a trade up for a QB IMO. Just like Minnesota last year, it didn't look like they had much leverage but Cleveland traded up anyways.

No, I do not predict trades until April. But I agree.

#JDI
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
I'd prefer Tony Jefferson or Khaled Holmes in round two. Only major gripe I have, though I do like the player you gave us. Just think Jefferson and Holmes are potentially better value picks.

Probably, but I'm not sold on Holmes, and I think you can get a comparable Safety to Jefferson in the next 2 rounds.

#JDI
MNPackfan32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Alright just checkin. For the Packers, TJ McDonald is OK. We will see what we have in MD Jennings and Jerron McMillian both are young and McMillian is really an interesting prospect but if the suck as bad as Charlie Peprah than we have to get a Safety. I love love love Knile Davis, especially in our ZBS. The only thing I have a small gripe about is not landing a center. Saturday is like 50 and I'm not sure if I a comfortable with EDS as a starter.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:

Alright just checkin. For the Packers, TJ McDonald is OK. We will see what we have in MD Jennings and Jerron McMillian both are young and McMillian is really an interesting prospect but if the suck as bad as Charlie Peprah than we have to get a Safety. I love love love Knile Davis, especially in our ZBS. The only thing I have a small gripe about is not landing a center. Saturday is like 50 and I'm not sure if I a comfortable with EDS as a starter.

I only have 3-4 Centers ranked in the first 3 rounds...none of them made it either to or back to you. However, there are another 2-3 in the next 2 rounds that will net you one.

#JDI
Nobody

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you give the Colts Alvin Bailey in the third? I love the Jones pick, even if we won't be picking 2nd.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Packers draft.

Where's Matt Barkley going?

Shout out to justo on the avatar!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: