Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Random Thread V: Random Strikes Back
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Vote for these randomly selected Wikipedia topics:
1990–91 U.C. Sampdoria season
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Ajidaar-Unkyur
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
1813 in literature
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Arvind Mohan Kayastha
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Mszanowo
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Vaynor
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
KQRX
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Gallatin, Tennessee
22%
 22%  [ 8 ]
Latin Quarter (film)
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Parapiptadenia rigida
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 35

Author Message
49ers4life52


Joined: 18 Mar 2010
Posts: 3208
Location: Fresno, CA
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nodisrespect wrote:
http://blip.tv/49ersnews/kwame-harris-lowlights-4602367

Seeing this just brings back bad memories.

What a horrible player he was.
_________________

^Kempes^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EverythingSF


Joined: 15 Jun 2010
Posts: 3035
Location: Merced, CA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
EverythingSF wrote:
I cannot stop listening to this song;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Idj5_PwRl1k

Anybody know any other bands like this?


I won't say these are all JUST like what you just posted, but check any of these bands out as they all have certain similarities:


Atlas Genius:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeAUf-VeXbE


Youngblood Hawke:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ECw5DTULQ8


Smoke and Jackal:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOyX0_vzxF0


Olympic Ayres:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0AK6847I2M


Islands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy243wYSZ2o


Mister Heavenly:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWdlPXZUj6w


Marching Band:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Xis4be4vFQ


Twenty One Pilots:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3StPYNJKS9Q


Thanks man. I have been desperately needing some new bands to listen to
_________________

^Thanks to NS922

EverythingSF wrote:
Boltstrikes wrote:

Alex's Mom?

Alex's High School Backup? Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 10278
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EverythingSF wrote:
Thanks man. I have been desperately needing some new bands to listen to


No problem - you ever need a list of artists to try out, seek me out. Recommending music is one of my things.
_________________


Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 26th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #25, Eddie George: 51
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 578
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2334
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
EverythingSF wrote:
Thanks man. I have been desperately needing some new bands to listen to


No problem - you ever need a list of artists to try out, seek me out. Recommending music is one of my things.


Y2 are you a musician or just a music aficianado? I too am musically minded (and a musician).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 10278
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gridirongorilla wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
EverythingSF wrote:
Thanks man. I have been desperately needing some new bands to listen to


No problem - you ever need a list of artists to try out, seek me out. Recommending music is one of my things.


Y2 are you a musician or just a music aficianado? I too am musically minded (and a musician).


Mostly just an aficionado at this point, but I used to play a variety of orchestral instruments.
_________________


Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 26th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #25, Eddie George: 51
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 578
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
rudyZ


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 13366
Location: Québec
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
EverythingSF wrote:
Thanks man. I have been desperately needing some new bands to listen to


No problem - you ever need a list of artists to try out, seek me out. Recommending music is one of my things.


Y2 are you a musician or just a music aficianado? I too am musically minded (and a musician).


Mostly just an aficionado at this point, but I used to play a variety of orchestral instruments.



I can play the steering wheel. I mean, I tap my steering wheel while driving/listening to music.
_________________


RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking

1) RudyZ's Power Rankings Power Ranking
2) y2's pie Power Rankings (3.1416 rules!)
3) N4L's Poster Power Rankings
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2334
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rudyZ wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
gridirongorilla wrote:
y2lamanaki wrote:
EverythingSF wrote:
Thanks man. I have been desperately needing some new bands to listen to


No problem - you ever need a list of artists to try out, seek me out. Recommending music is one of my things.


Y2 are you a musician or just a music aficianado? I too am musically minded (and a musician).


Mostly just an aficionado at this point, but I used to play a variety of orchestral instruments.



I can play the steering wheel. I mean, I tap my steering wheel while driving/listening to music.

Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John232


Joined: 05 Jan 2006
Posts: 10652
Location: A place where everybody is from somewhere else.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I the only one that could care less about Chris Culliver given his bigoted comments?

Makes me pretty ashamed to be such an ardent supported of his. Joke of a person.
_________________

xsaMainevent on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 10278
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John232 wrote:
Am I the only one that could care less about Chris Culliver given his bigoted comments?

Makes me pretty ashamed to be such an ardent supported of his. Joke of a person.


I'm just going to ask that we not talk about the topic as it could lead into a giant discussion that really breaks some of our forum rules.
_________________


Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 26th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #25, Eddie George: 51
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 578
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Chrissooner49er


Joined: 03 Feb 2005
Posts: 4056
Location: Tulsa, OK
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedom of Speech regarding Culliver...if he wants to attract a firestorm or say what he feels he has the right to do both.

And that is all I will say.

How 'bout those 9ers?! Quest for Six is nearly complete!
_________________
fa·nat·ic (f-ntk)
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.
Draft wishes:1st-Beckham/Cooks,Fuller/Verrett;2nd-T. Murphy,Moncrief,Su'a-Filo,M. Smith;3rd-Abbrederis,Ben Gardner,J.Watkins,T. Reilly...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oldman9er


Joined: 24 Oct 2006
Posts: 40144
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ I haven't been paying attention to any of the hoopla, articles, and interviews leading up to this SB.

Just want to get this trophy and move onto next year.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gridirongorilla


Joined: 09 Jan 2006
Posts: 2334
Location: North Bay, California
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oldman9er wrote:
^ I haven't been paying attention to any of the hoopla, articles, and interviews leading up to this SB.

Just want to get this trophy and move onto next year.


hear, hear! Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
y2lamanaki


Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 03 Jan 2006
Posts: 10278
Location: Lancaster, PA
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Shameless plug*

For those who have XBox 360 (or any Windows 8 device, god forbid), check out the game Skulls of the Shogun (XBox Arcade). A friend of mine did some of the voice acting and his son was one of the main developers. Just finished playing through the game tonight, and it's an incredibly fun turn-based game (think Final Fantasy Tactics). It's gotten solid reviews all around, so this isn't something awful I'm about to shove down your throats.

http://www.gamespot.com/skulls-of-the-shogun/reviews/skulls-of-the-shogun-review-6403167/
_________________


Frank Gore Career Rushing List Tracker:

*Currently Ranked 26th All-Time
*Yards needed to pass #25, Eddie George: 51
*Yards needed to enter Top 20: 578
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
steadypimpin


Joined: 01 Jan 2009
Posts: 9464
Location: Rockville, Maryland
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

y2lamanaki wrote:
*Shameless plug*

For those who have XBox 360 (or any Windows 8 device, god forbid), check out the game Skulls of the Shogun (XBox Arcade). A friend of mine did some of the voice acting and his son was one of the main developers. Just finished playing through the game tonight, and it's an incredibly fun turn-based game (think Final Fantasy Tactics). It's gotten solid reviews all around, so this isn't something awful I'm about to shove down your throats.

http://www.gamespot.com/skulls-of-the-shogun/reviews/skulls-of-the-shogun-review-6403167/
is it free?
_________________

Thanks to IDOG_det on the sig!
2011 & 2012 NFC West Champs!!!
Xbox: Steadypimpin49
"Keep choppin' wood"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49ers Finest


Joined: 28 Dec 2011
Posts: 9342
Location: San Jose
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

watching the tuiasopo kid on dr phil
_________________
***WE RUN THE WEST!***
SB AT HOME!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

new sig... sorry alex
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 42 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group