Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This Ain't Jaguar Talk v.3 (Jacksonville Grumpy Cat Edition)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. V

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
No.

Can we mention our twitter handles here? I would follow you guys back.

If you want to ask her... do something like this. Find out if she's going with anyone. If not, find her, (even if this means you have to leave your class during her lunch to "go to the bathroom"), get her away from everyone else and talk to her. Talk about some things just to keep her engaged, make her laugh and break the touch barrier with some subtle touching on her hands or waist. If she's enjoying the situation, ask her. When you ask her, don't beat around the bush. Out with it. Make her feel like she is your first choice without saying it, but don't make it seem like you're desperate for her to say yes. If she says yes, immediately set the time. Break the touch barrier again, and move back to more small talk before telling her you have to go. Hug and hold just a little longer than you might normally.

If she says no, it's not the end of the world. It's a blessing, because you now know you can move on to someone else because it's not happening with her.

And no, no personal information or self promoting in threads.

This touching stuff seems harder than you make it seem. I can't really picture it, but I should be able to do the rest even though I'm not funny.

Thank you daboyle250 for the sig.
iPwn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's only that hard if you let it be.

Check out the Simple Pickup videos on Youtube, specifically their "how to approach a girl," and "how to touch a girl" and "how to win a girl's heart." I had the links posted, but then realized they were pretty vulgar.

Those guys do a lot of funny stuff and are a bit vulgar, but the truth is, they're pretty much spot on with the concepts.

- Best since day one -
The road to success is always under construction - Gus Bradley
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
#Jaguars have the same record as the #Patriots, #Lions, #Steelers and #Packers. Yep.

#JDI
iPwn

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
Quote:
#Jaguars have the same record as the #Patriots, #Lions, #Steelers and #Packers. Yep.
The season is over though. Wink

- Best since day one -
Its A Sabotage

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Quote:

For us it is.

#JDI
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its A Sabotage wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Its A Sabotage wrote:
Quote:

For us it is.

Some people thought we could be 5-1 to start

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:

Check out the Simple Pickup videos on Youtube, specifically their "how to approach a girl," and "how to touch a girl" and "how to win a girl's heart." I had the links posted, but then realized they were pretty vulgar.

Those guys do a lot of funny stuff and are a bit vulgar, but the truth is, they're pretty much spot on with the concepts.

I don't get how/why I should do those kind of things with someone I know at school.

iPwn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
iPwn wrote:

I don't get how/why I should do those kind of things with someone I know at school.

Because treating a girl like a friend isn't going to get her to like you as more than a friend. You don't have to do all of it, but you have to (without stating it), let her know that you want more than a friendship. That's why girls always tell guys in the friend zone "I don't want to ruin our friendship." It's because tr guy only treats her in a way that she views as a friendship, so she doesn't think you have what it takes to actually be a good boyfriend. Breaking the touch barrier and all of that let's her understand that the interactions between the two of you aren't just a pure friendship. 99.9% of the time, the reason a "good potential couple" gets stuck as just friends is because the guy doesn't assert his intentions nonverbally and effectively.

- Best since day one -
Mr. V

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iPwn wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
iPwn wrote:

Because treating a girl like a friend isn't going to get her to like you as more than a friend. You don't have to do all of it, but you have to (without stating it), let her know that you want more than a friendship. That's why girls always tell guys in the friend zone "I don't want to ruin our friendship." It's because tr guy only treats her in a way that she views as a friendship, so she doesn't think you have what it takes to actually be a good boyfriend. Breaking the touch barrier and all of that let's her understand that the interactions between the two of you aren't just a pure friendship. 99.9% of the time, the reason a "good potential couple" gets stuck as just friends is because the guy doesn't assert his intentions nonverbally and effectively.

It's just that contact that they did was so extreme. It doesn't seem like something I would want to do at school. Is there any way show my interest and getting a similar reaction from the girl?

iPwn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. V wrote:
iPwn wrote:
Mr. V wrote:
iPwn wrote:

It's just that contact that they did was so extreme. It doesn't seem like something I would want to do at school. Is there any way show my interest and getting a similar reaction from the girl?

You don't have to do it to the extent that they did, but I was showing how it isn't hard to do. The easiest way to show you're interested and get a positive response is to break the touch barrier and flirt.

- Best since day one -
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just met and talked to Matt Roth for like 5 minutes. That was pretty cool. Definitely made my day lol

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrenaline_Flux wrote:
Just met and talked to Matt Roth for like 5 minutes. That was pretty cool. Definitely made my day lol

where?

what about?

did you get an autograph?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't buy this entirely, but I have heard we may lose both Terry McD and Gene Smith this year...one to promotion one to firing. But if that is the case, are we going to start all over with a new coaching staff and QB too? The summary I got didn't go into the latter part, so I don't buy it. But I do think Terry will be promoted this offseason.

#JDI
Adrenaline_Flux

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JaguarCrazy2832 wrote:
Adrenaline_Flux wrote:

where?

what about?

did you get an autograph?

On campus in Iowa City

Just talked to him a bit. Asked if it was him, told him I was a Jags fan (he said that was cool), asked if he thought he was gonna get another job (he said he was done with football - he added that he has taken too many hits to the head though he did it with a bit of a smile), then we talked a bit about the school and other random stuff. He seemed like a pretty nice dude.

I didn't get an autograph though

Winner of Football's Future Big Brother II
Matts4313

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell me the truth - Is the fact that you all have low team/game/forum attendance due to the fact that iPwn is a wuss who can not handle his liquor?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Jacksonville Jaguars All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 9 of 100

Jump to: