Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Bears Thoughts 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
pigsooie5


Joined: 17 Nov 2007
Posts: 4114
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cutler has stats awfully similar to Weeden so far... I really didn't see that coming to start off this season. A huge dissapointment to say the least.. Hopefully he can make a big impact against the boys on MNF
_________________

BEARS------BULLS------DODGERS------KINGS
Adopt-A-Bear: Kyle Long, Guard
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 17322
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pigsooie5 wrote:
Cutler has stats awfully similar to Weeden so far... I really didn't see that coming to start off this season. A huge dissapointment to say the least.. Hopefully he can make a big impact against the boys on MNF


Marshall gives Jay tunnel vision. He throws alot more risky passes because he keys on marshall and it's causing turnovers
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DaMike


Joined: 21 Nov 2010
Posts: 5481
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GB just got robbed. These refs have to be replaced.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CBears019


Moderator
Joined: 03 Aug 2008
Posts: 16608
Location: Darien, IL
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So....MNF....holy hell. But hey, the Pack is 1-2!
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear: Martellus Bennett, TE


AZBearsFan wrote:

He's a playmaker though, and we can use more of those in the Devin.Fart
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IronMike84


Joined: 17 Jun 2009
Posts: 7120
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
GB just got robbed. These refs have to be replaced.

The Packers can suck it. They got totally hosed but I just can't feel bad for them. Hope they have a nice, awful flight home with some Gouda cheese or whatever it is they do.

Oh, and how about Golden Tate, three non-catches in the end zone in the last two minutes? Proof of how much Notre Dame's pro players suck.
_________________
Rotoworld.com wrote:
...internet mock drafts, which have ridiculously become the measuring stick for where players are "supposed" to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raq11


Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 686
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to be ecstatic, but man it's hard to celebrate the Packers losing like that. Just madness. The Packers loss column has an asterix mark now, and I really hope the playoff race or divisional race isn't decided by a single game.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 17322
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Merry Christmas Bears fans!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TytybearsFan21


Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 17322
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
GB just got robbed. These refs have to be replaced.

The Packers can suck it. They got totally hosed but I just can't feel bad for them. Hope they have a nice, awful flight home with some Gouda cheese or whatever it is they do.

Oh, and how about Golden Tate, three non-catches in the end zone in the last two minutes? Proof of how much Notre Dame's pro players suck.


Thanks. Wanna fight about it?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bears2308


Joined: 20 Feb 2008
Posts: 2435
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Calvin "non-catch" should be forgotten. The hold-out should be ended by....well should've been 3 weeks ago but by tomorrow.

At least it was a Packer loss. Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raq11


Joined: 24 Feb 2011
Posts: 686
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bears2308 wrote:
The Calvin "non-catch" should be forgotten. The hold-out should be ended by....well should've been 3 weeks ago but by tomorrow.

At least it was a Packer loss. Cool


a) Calvin "non-catch" was just a bad rule, called perfectly

b) NFL's in a tough spot, if they do it tomorrow, it looks completely reactionary and the NFL would be giving in. I hope it's done, but...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Madmike90


Joined: 25 Jan 2009
Posts: 22670
Location: Scotland
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaMike wrote:
GB just got robbed. These refs have to be replaced.


Absolutely…but man I woke up happy today Laughing

And they gave up 8 sacks on the night…and people say our Oline is bad Laughing
_________________
Adopt-a-Bear 2014…Lance Briggs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chronickerr


Joined: 14 Feb 2011
Posts: 214
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



TD TATE!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GRRLacher


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

Joined: 07 Mar 2005
Posts: 20640
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^ Wow was that a bad call...but I'll take a Pack loss any way we can get it. When their offense finally gets it together they are going to be really tough, we need to take every win for us and loss by them any way we can.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Superman(DH23)


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 19136
Location: Abdi on the sick sig
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
GB just got robbed. These refs have to be replaced.


Absolutely…but man I woke up happy today Laughing

And they gave up 8 sacks on the night…and people say our Oline is bad Laughing
Nearly tied our record set against NYG in 2010 for sacks in a half.
_________________

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
IronMike84


Joined: 17 Jun 2009
Posts: 7120
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
Madmike90 wrote:
DaMike wrote:
GB just got robbed. These refs have to be replaced.


Absolutely…but man I woke up happy today Laughing

And they gave up 8 sacks on the night…and people say our Oline is bad Laughing
Nearly tied our record set against NYG in 2010 for sacks in a half.

Seattle's defensive effort is really being overshadowed by the controversial ending. 8 sacks, and how about that last defensive stand with GB backed up? I'm glad the Bears don't play those guys until December. Hopefully the offensive line will gel a little more by then.
_________________
Rotoworld.com wrote:
...internet mock drafts, which have ridiculously become the measuring stick for where players are "supposed" to go.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 4 of 100

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group