Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

[GDT] Week 2 - Giants vs Buccaneers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GmenSeattle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R2theDizzlE wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
god we better win this week. I do not need to go through another week of hearing how much better the eagles are than the giants.

I think the Eagles might have looked uglier in their win over Cleveland than the Giants did in their loss to Dallas. Eagles fans shouldn't be getting yuppy after week 1.

I don't think the Giants will be entirely in Rhythm yet. I feel like it will be the same as last years week 2 win over St. Louis. We'll get the W, but it'll be anything but pretty. And hopefully Hixon doesn't tear his ACL again as well.

Yea the Eagles (and well, Vick mostly) were extremely LOL against Cleveland. 4 Ints and 2 fumbles? Wowzers. Go Starship 7.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Acgott wrote:
56GiantPens66 wrote:
Acgott wrote:
If we do not hit the quarterback we cannot win. This team lives and dies from their pass rush and not getting a QB hit last week was embarrassing

The Giants had 2 sacks,how do you figure they never hit the QB.

Sorry I was more referencing to Tuck, Osi, and JPP then our DT getting sacks

My bad.I get a feeling the 3 you listed just had an off night,I'm sure they'll do great this Sunday.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
R2theDizzlE wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:
god we better win this week. I do not need to go through another week of hearing how much better the eagles are than the giants.

I think the Eagles might have looked uglier in their win over Cleveland than the Giants did in their loss to Dallas. Eagles fans shouldn't be getting yuppy after week 1.

I don't think the Giants will be entirely in Rhythm yet. I feel like it will be the same as last years week 2 win over St. Louis. We'll get the W, but it'll be anything but pretty. And hopefully Hixon doesn't tear his ACL again as well.

Yea the Eagles (and well, Vick mostly) were extremely LOL against Cleveland. 4 Ints and 2 fumbles? Wowzers. Go Starship 7.

I feel like we should win, but the bugs did well against Carolina a run heavy team. But I'm just hoping it was because Stewart wasn't active. I think its going to feel like a close game but we will end up with the W 17-7

Not a Knicks fan
Bleedin_Green36

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As much as I want you guys to lose, I picked you guys in my parley. So you better cover the -9 point spread!! Smile

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im changing my prediction. I think it'll be 23-20 Giants with the Giants winning on a late field goal. I don't think this is gonna be a blowout by any means
R2theDizzlE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GmenSeattle wrote:
R2theDizzlE wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

6 turnovers and still winning the game is either a testament to how bad Cleveland is or how badly Philly played. I'll go with both.

I dont debate with KoS anymore. Period. I am at too much of a disadvantage when the person I am debating with isnt bound by reality like I am. Wink
56GiantPens66

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R2theDizzlE wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
R2theDizzlE wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

6 turnovers and still winning the game is either a testament to how bad Cleveland is or how badly Philly played. I'll go with both.

I'll go along with the latter.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R2theDizzlE wrote:
GmenSeattle wrote:
R2theDizzlE wrote:
Gmen4ev wrote:

Two words.

Brandon Weeden.

ANY other QB in that game, I think the Eagles walk away with a L.
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn Pats game on at the same time on Fox. Looks like I'm stuck watching on Redzone Mad

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Acgott

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our green zone has been awful
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible drop by Wilson. He's starting to worry me Mad

"Sundown, you better take care... if I find you been creepin' round my back stairs"
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where is everybody?

Acgott

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruz doing some nice moves. He is playing with passion esp due to the death of his grandmother
Shockey1979

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cruz with the moves Cool

Acgott

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is Will Beatty running routes

And Bradshaw was WIDE OPEN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 3 of 17

Jump to: