Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
champ+jay+al=SB

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
Pistol Monkey joined pre-2007 I believe, doesn't post anymore that I've seen. He actually went to UCCS the same time that Broncos Dynasty and I were there.

Oh yeah I forgot about him. I think I might make a new account to change my name. I regretted it like a month after making it haha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
Pistol Monkey joined pre-2007 I believe, doesn't post anymore that I've seen. He actually went to UCCS the same time that Broncos Dynasty and I were there.

Oh yeah I forgot about him. I think I might make a new account to change my name. I regretted it like a month after making it haha
At least one of them is still a Bronco Laughing

That's the one downside about having a player in your username, if they move on.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
1234567 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
From a pure laughter standpoint, there's guys I miss around here. Some stuff was pure comedy.

Things are good now, so no complaints. I wish we had some of the old posters back, especially because some of them (UK, Kevin, ClockworkOrange were really, really knowledgeable)(even if Kevin and I sparred at times Laughing )

What happened to those guys? I remember CWO stopped posting after Shanny got fired. Not sure when UK and Kevin stopped, but it's been a while since I've seen anything from either of them.

No, CWO stopped posting when Mac got fired. He was such a huge Mac homer and way over the top with his praise that I think when Mac crashed and burned here, and no one could deny that his tenure here was anything short of disastrous, that he just faded away.

Ah. Yea that's right, it was Mac not Shanny. Had brain fart there for a second.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Haha, I remember you joining right after I did. Then, like a month later, we released Al cause if his neck. That was very poorly handled by Denver IMO. I always felt like we threw him under a bus. But, I guess business is business, and his injury was apparently pretty bad. I've always wondered how much further damage he did to it when he came back and played that next week. Sad

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:
From a pure laughter standpoint, there's guys I miss around here. Some stuff was pure comedy.

Things are good now, so no complaints. I wish we had some of the old posters back, especially because some of them (UK, Kevin, ClockworkOrange were really, really knowledgeable)(even if Kevin and I sparred at times Laughing )
Yep. There's still a large contingent of us who joined around 06/07 here.

Who is our longest-tenured, still active member?

I joined in April 2006 but I swear that there's someone that still posts regularly who's been here longer than me.

I doubt it...Johnny, maybe?
JerseysFinest27

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jsthomp2007 wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

I joined in April 2006 but I swear that there's someone that still posts regularly who's been here longer than me.

I doubt it...Johnny, maybe?

If someone can pull Kevin out of the Raiders forum he might be up for consideration.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
broncos67 wrote:

Broncos Baby? He's not on as much as before though.

Thanks, Tzimisce
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My sister is deciding between Kstate and CU for college. Told her she better go to CU so I can get free tickets to football "games" and basketball.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
My sister is deciding between Kstate and CU for college. Told her she better go to CU so I can get free tickets to football "games" and basketball.

Shoulda told her K-State so she can get tickets to teams that are actually good. Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Shoulda told her K-State so she can get tickets to teams that are actually good. Laughing
That's a wait and see approach without Optimus Klein. Actually I'm glad she's looking out of state, I kind of wish I had more the only school I seriously considered out of state was Iowa.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

That's a wait and see approach without Optimus Klein. Actually I'm glad she's looking out of state, I kind of wish I had more the only school I seriously considered out of state was Iowa.

Obviously idk about your families finances, but out of state can also mean a mountain of debt, that's why I came home after a year.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:
elliot878 wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Obviously idk about your families finances, but out of state can also mean a mountain of debt, that's why I came home after a year.
Exactly why I didn't go to Iowa, you'd think after 2 generations of my family graduated from that school you'd get in-state tuition. Nope, one of the few schools that doesn't do that yet.

Finances is one of the reasons I stopped playing competitive lacrosse, I had no desire to pay $1,500 a year to play at the club level.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan07 wrote:

I'll hang out with her if she comes to CU it will be totally cool. haha

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1234567 wrote:
champ+jay+al=SB wrote:
broncosfan07 wrote:

Haha, I remember you joining right after I did. Then, like a month later, we released Al cause if his neck. That was very poorly handled by Denver IMO. I always felt like we threw him under a bus. But, I guess business is business, and his injury was apparently pretty bad. I've always wondered how much further damage he did to it when he came back and played that next week. Sad

Yeah Al was a great Bronco. Definitely miss him. His hit against Wheatley in the snowy Raiders game anyone?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

elliot878 wrote:
out of state can also mean a mountain of debt

Ain't that the truth and it's the primary reason I went to CSU instead of the University of Michigan. Part of me does wish I would have gone to Michigan though. It's a better school and it would have been badass to go to a school with elite football and basketball programs.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 76 of 100

Jump to: