Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Broncos Forum Intro/Random Thoughts Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 98, 99, 100  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
Completely understandable. I'm 18-20 so all the girls my age aren't looking for a more full package. They're more into the 1 night stand/hooking up thing sadly. Crying or Very sad

MUFC OK
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:
Completely understandable. I'm 18-20 so all the girls my age aren't looking for a more full package. They're more into the 1 night stand/hooking up thing sadly. Crying or Very sad

Laughing

Chasing Lombardi and Stanley!
WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had no clue Demaryius Thomas' Helmet from the Steelers Game last year is now in the Hall of Fame because he had such a great game. Shocked

And George, you got me there. I'm a man looking for more commitment than just intimacy. Looks like I'll be in the market for a while. Laughing
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
AKRNA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
Russell2Bailey wrote:

I'm still laughin'. Laughing

"Problem" doesn't come to mind, more like "kid in a candy store".

Adapt, overcome and conquer R2B! Wink
AnAngryAmerican

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since the discussion has moved to the fairer sex, I figured I share a small conundrum I have.

I'm currently in the early stages of dating a 21 year old (I'm 30) cocktail waitress I met at my local bar. She works at another local restaurant but hangs out at mine. She's only been with 6 guys and 4 of them were one-night stands. Now again I don't judge because I've been around the block more times than the mailman. But the problem is one of the guys with whom she had a one-night stand works at my bar, actually two of them do, but one of them I'm cool with because he's a player and a buddy of mine. But one of them is a guy for whom I have no respect and just kind of a [inappropriate/removed]. Everyone tells me not to worry about it because I've probably been a lot of girls who have been with other guys who I don't like. But it's hard to get past, ya know?

And, R2B, there's nothing wrong with having no-strings attached fun when you're young.

Broncos CSU Rams Rockies Tiger Woods
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:
Since the discussion has moved to the fairer sex, I figured I share a small conundrum I have.

I'm currently in the early stages of dating a 21 year old (I'm 30) cocktail waitress I met at my local bar. She works at another local restaurant but hangs out at mine. She's only been with 6 guys and 4 of them were one-night stands. Now again I don't judge because I've been around the block more times than the mailman. But the problem is one of the guys with whom she had a one-night stand works at my bar, actually two of them do, but one of them I'm cool with because he's a player and a buddy of mine. But one of them is a guy for whom I have no respect and just kind of a [inappropriate/removed]. Everyone tells me not to worry about it because I've probably been a lot of girls who have been with other guys who I don't like. But it's hard to get past, ya know?

And, R2B, there's nothing wrong with having no-strings attached fun when you're young.

My mom delivers mail. I thought this was comical. Laughing

I've hooked up more than most fish in the sea so lately I've just been looking for something that has more than just intimacy in it but I guess I gotta work with the tools I'm given.
[quote="Reggie Nelson#1"] Radio-"Peyton give the ball to Ball. Ball drops the ball & Ball scoops it up! He's going downfield, TOUCHDOWN! Ball pats him on the back for when he lost the ball."[/quote]
lomaxgr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AnAngryAmerican wrote:

I see where you are coming from. You just know that comment of, "well I hooked up with your girl" is going to come out when said person is in his knobhead mode. That said, you will get passed it when you realise you are the one with her now. Life is all about the present Dan Wink

MUFC OK
jonnyj20

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problems like these remind me why being married isn't so bad. I don't miss that drama. Now all I have to worry about is which in-laws are we going to watch the Superbowl at. Of course times aren't as exciting as they used to be. But life is good.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lomaxgr wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

I see where you are coming from. You just know that comment of, "well I hooked up with your girl" is going to come out when said person is in his knobhead mode. That said, you will get passed it when you realise you are the one with her now. Life is all about the present Dan Wink

My current belle of 6 years had a couple of hook-ups with guys from her old uni rugby club (no, she's not a monster of a rugby player!), boh of whom are infinitely more successful and relative adoni. As much of a pain it is for me when we're hanging out with all her uni mates, I get over it pretty quickly. Got the girl. A bit of a pain to start with, but could be worth it in the long-run!
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

howie102 wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

My current belle of 6 years had a couple of hook-ups with guys from her old uni rugby club (no, she's not a monster of a rugby player!), boh of whom are infinitely more successful and relative adoni. As much of a pain it is for me when we're hanging out with all her uni mates, I get over it pretty quickly. Got the girl. A bit of a pain to start with, but could be worth it in the long-run!

What a statement: "Infinitely more successful and relative adoni." Laughing

As long as you are a good person, good in the sack, offer a life perspective for her and sometimes are a stereotypical male, you're fine.

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best
broncosfan07

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BroncoinGermany wrote:
howie102 wrote:
lomaxgr wrote:
AnAngryAmerican wrote:

What a statement: "Infinitely more successful and relative adoni." Laughing

As long as you are a good person, good in the sack, offer a life perspective for her and sometimes are a stereotypical male, you're fine.
Or make a lot of money and get a trophy wife Wink

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a lot of money. But said trophy girls only seem to care about the "good in the sack" part. I guess I'll quote Johnny Depp here.

"Take what you can, and give nothing back."

btw, last girl made me meet her dad. He found out that we were intimate and I was her first. He kind of gave me the evil eye to scare me and I said. "I'm sorry sir, won't happen again." Then when we got in the car to leave, I realized how funny that was. Laughing
AussieBronco66

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this talk about hooking up is cool, but what if you snare one with emotional issues and it ends up going south quickly and then suddenly every sheila in town gets wind you failed with the emotionally fragile girl?

mess with him at your peril
Russell2Bailey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AussieBronco66 wrote:
All this talk about hooking up is cool, but what if you snare one with emotional issues and it ends up going south quickly and then suddenly every sheila in town gets wind you failed with the emotionally fragile girl?
Where I live in SD, the other girls hear about it and it goes in 1 ear and out the other, or they think they can change the guy or he'll be different for them. It's quite comical.
BroncoinGermany

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Russell2Bailey wrote:
AussieBronco66 wrote:
Where I live in SD, the other girls hear about it and it goes in 1 ear and out the other, or they think they can change the guy or he'll be different for them. It's quite comical.

Where every dude lives, that's the case. Part of life. Most women try to figure out [inappropriate/removed] in their 20s. [inappropriate/removed] seem and granted are more interesting on first glance because as a women you don't know what you get. It's exciting. Then, however, at the beginning of their 30s they usually have learned that the guy to spend your life with is actually the one who up until then seemed somewhat boring. Boring is solid and solid allows you to live a good life. That is what 80% of the women come to realize right around the time when it matters, once the biological clock starts to tick a little louder. The other 20% you don't need to care for since they are after [inappropriate/removed] due to childhood daddy-issues. It really is as cliché as it sounds. I for one am one of the solid dudes and it took me a while to become aware of this phenomenon. I envyed the [inappropriate/removed] for quite a long time since they had something younger chicks dig: recklessness and a dose of egocentrism. Yet now I am together with a smart and hot brunette - yeah brunette, you guys know me Wink - and everything is fine. She is one girl who 'learned her lesson' already.

WELTMEISTER 2014 * * * *
by Joe_is_the_best

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Denver Broncos All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 98, 99, 100  Next
Page 14 of 100

Jump to: