Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 3: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Washington Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ripsean21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
I'll be at the game. If anyone else is going to be around and wants to have a few brews in the parking lot lemme know!

ill be there too green lot parking if that is close to you ill have plentywith me! but will def have the pleasure to drink some with a fellow poster and espeacally one who is also. a fan of th U! ill be on here but ill eathier be in my custum RG III or my new Garcon one i hes forsure gonna play! got the best tickets ever so looking forward went to the colts game and had to get these tickets i was 6 rows off field and i was in midseason form lol cant wait but def hope to catch up talk some skins and hopefuly gloat about the U from sat!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
THESKINSFAN21

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Donthate48 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
How can you predict a win after the St.Louis game? Andy Dalton, AJ Green and Jermaine Gresham are going to torch this defense. RGIII will keep us in it but the Bengals are going to come away with the win.

Bengals 35
Redskins 24

The fact that we held the saints to worse stats than the Rams is why we can believe in a win. You never know when we'll have a great coverage day or a bad one. We tried way to many zones which ended up in Amendola being open all day long- I felt like against the saints we had a lot of man coverage and a lot of great defense as well.

We gave up over 300 yards passing and 3 TDs to Drew Brees. I understand he had a poor completion percentage but lets not sit here and act like he didn't torch our defense. The defense has given up 56 points in two weeks, we have a major problem.

This...

And with Carriker and Rak out for significant time and Wilson out for at least a week, get used to seeing us give up 30+ points each week.

Call me crazy,but I think we will miss Carriker more than Rak. Both horrible losses though.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Trent Murphy/OLB-14 Tackles, 1PD, 1 Sack,1FR
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys have this..
Like I said before. They
made Weeden look Legit.
That is FROWNED UPON.
That's like making Oprah
look amazing in Bikini.

Bungals secondary is trash.
They have no pass rush.
RG will run over them and
maybe you guys get Garcon back..

Plus you guys play at home..

mozwanted wrote:
I'm beginning to like the rg3 trade
Jeezy Fanatic

Location: The DMV; Proud Alumnus of the University of Miami, Class of 2011
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
I'll be at the game. If anyone else is going to be around and wants to have a few brews in the parking lot lemme know!

ill be there too green lot parking if that is close to you ill have plentywith me! but will def have the pleasure to drink some with a fellow poster and espeacally one who is also. a fan of th U! ill be on here but ill eathier be in my custum RG III or my new Garcon one i hes forsure gonna play! got the best tickets ever so looking forward went to the colts game and had to get these tickets i was 6 rows off field and i was in midseason form lol cant wait but def hope to catch up talk some skins and hopefuly gloat about the U from sat!

I'll be in green as well. Ill pm you that morning!

chauboy wrote:
Then there was 1 group of girls that were just standing against of wall, the group being hot, just texting. Just intimidating.
footy_29

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
You guys have this..
Like I said before. They
made Weeden look Legit.
That is FROWNED UPON.
That's like making Oprah
look amazing in Bikini.

Bungals secondary is trash.
They have no pass rush.
RG will run over them and
maybe you guys get Garcon back..

Plus you guys play at home..

The defense collapsed after losing Carriker, Orakpo and Wilson. I would hardly call this an easy game.

It will be interesting to see how the defense responds without three important defensive starters and a lackluster performance overall.
turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think his game is going to be our toughest of the 3 to be honest, the Bengals have a very solid team. They have an elite wr and we haven't faced one of those yet and while their D doesn't have a star they play great as a unit. I'd like to say we win this game but I thought before the season started we would lose this game. Now that we don't have Rak and Carriker, that's an even bigger killer to our chances. Think we keep it close, but lose in the end.

Bengals- 24
Redskins- 20

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are going to destroy our defense. Only way we win is if our offense can keep up

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
You guys are going to destroy our defense. Only way we win is if our offense can keep up

Well, we're in the same boat buddy. So its basically about whose D is less garbage on sunday
Almm24

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty excited to see AJ Green

With all our injuries on defense I see us struggling but I'm a redskins fan so I predict a win.

23-21 Redskins
Redskins24-7

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I predict a win, we lose. When I predict a loss, we win. Screw it. We ain't losing our home opener, so let's have us lose 31-17. Laughing
Duke Ihenacho: IR
Ryan Clark: 64 tackles, 1 INT, 2 PDefs, .5 sacks
Logan Paulsen: 11 catches, 63 yards, 1 TD
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Home opener and RG3's first home game, this will have a huge impact in us pulling of the victory. Hopefully the D doesn't mess that up for us.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Home opener, skins fans turn out and will them to a win. If we lose it HAS to be by someone other than AJ or that's just poor prep

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bengals defense has looked really bad this year while Dalton hasn't been special. I think the Skins take this one on the back of another great RGIII performance.

Washington - 31
Cincinnati - 24

But would he do it in a Sharknado?
TheOleBallCoach

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
How can you predict a win after the St.Louis game? Andy Dalton, AJ Green and Jermaine Gresham are going to torch this defense. RGIII will keep us in it but the Bengals are going to come away with the win.

Bengals 35
Redskins 24

Because RG3 will light up their defense as well.

Seriously, Cincy allowed Brandon Weeden - the guy who had a 5.4 PR in his first start - to beat them through the air regularly.

Suffice to say, I can't wait to watch RG3 and hopefully Pierre go against this defense.

This should be a shoot out. I like the Skins 31-28

AdoptASkin - Keiland Williams (Lions) - 57/195/2TD
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
Donthate48 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

Bengals 35
Redskins 24

The fact that we held the saints to worse stats than the Rams is why we can believe in a win. You never know when we'll have a great coverage day or a bad one. We tried way to many zones which ended up in Amendola being open all day long- I felt like against the saints we had a lot of man coverage and a lot of great defense as well.

We gave up over 300 yards passing and 3 TDs to Drew Brees. I understand he had a poor completion percentage but lets not sit here and act like he didn't torch our defense. The defense has given up 56 points in two weeks, we have a major problem.

This...

And with Carriker and Rak out for significant time and Wilson out for at least a week, get used to seeing us give up 30+ points each week.

Call me crazy,but I think we will miss Carriker more than Rak. Both horrible losses though.

After seeing Rob Jackson lay an egg I'm thinking we should've kept Markus White. Jarvis Jenkins needs to start because Golston just isn't good on the outside, he was getting swallowed up the moment he stepped on the field. I think people are going to realize just how good Orakpo is if he has too miss an extended period of time....

We will see. Even with Orakpo or Carriker the Rams went all WCO on us and destroyed us ....I dont think we have a dominating front 7 to be honest I think it will be inconsistent . One game will have a pass rush the next its gone ...thats been our problem from last year too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 20, 21, 22  Next
Page 2 of 22

Jump to: