Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Give Me Your Top 10 Power Ranking...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55, 56, 57  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
joru1000

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

01. Texans

02. Falcons

03. 49ers

04. Ravens

05. Chargers

06. Cardinals

07. Bengals

08. Packers

09. Vikings

10. Cowboys or Bears depending on whoever wins tomorrow

The Patriots, Eagles, Giants, and Broncos are all like mashed together somewhere around 11

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joru1000 wrote:
01. Texans

02. Falcons

03. 49ers

04. Falcons

05. Chargers

06. Cardinals

07. Bengals

08. Packers

09. Vikings

10. Cowboys or Bears depending on whoever wins tomorrow

The Patriots, Eagles, Giants, and Broncos are all like mashed together somewhere around 11

Falcons are good but #2 and #4 good Laughing

How QB's Should Truly be Judged Smile
KingofSTATS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nevermind you fixed it Embarassed

RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Texans
2. Falcons
3. 49ers
4. Cardinals
5. Packers
6. Eagles
7. Patriots
8. Ravens
9. Chargers
10. Winner of MNF

After the top two it's just a big mess because there is a huge amount of parity this year, it's hard to tell who the real contenders are.
Hieroglyphics

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Falcons
2. Texans
3. 49ers

4. Eagles
5. Patriots
6. Cardinals

7. Packers
8. Ravens
9. Broncos

10. Chargers
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Eagles
5. Bears
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Patriots
9. Falcons
10. Cardinals

Free Ray Rice
Ward4HOF

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After week 4:

1. Texans
2. Falcons
3. 49ers
4. Cardinals
5. Ravens
6. Packers
7. Patriots
8. Vikings
9. Eagles
T10. Denver
T10. Seattle

I really wanted to put SD in there, but they've beat up on weak teams, and when they went up against a good team, they got destroyed. Wouldn't be surprised if NO beat them this week.

Props to Jamison on the sweet sig!!!
RandyMossIsBoss

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Eagles
5. Bears
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Patriots
9. Falcons
10. Cardinals

How can you justify putting an undefeated team, that was good last year, that low? They've beaten better competition than the Texans. Falcons anywhere below 5 is just silly.
DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RandyMossIsBoss wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Eagles
5. Bears
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Patriots
9. Falcons
10. Cardinals

How can you justify putting an undefeated team, that was good last year, that low? They've beaten better competition than the Texans. Falcons anywhere below 5 is just silly.

I don't think they were a good team last year. I think they were a soft team that the good teams in the league could dominate at the line on both sides of the ball. I don't see much different except the defense under Nolan looks better. I think those top 6 teams would crush them in a playoff game.

Free Ray Rice
KingofSTATS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Eagles
5. Bears
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Patriots
9. Falcons
10. Cardinals

Laughing what is this I don't even know.

Giants #3 fail
Bears #5 fail
49ers down at #6 fail
Packers #7 fail
Falcons # 9 fail
No Chargers fail.

4 out of 10, not too shabby though.

DontTazeMeBro

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingofSTATS wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Eagles
5. Bears
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Patriots
9. Falcons
10. Cardinals

Giants #3 fail
Bears #5 fail
49ers down at #6 fail
Packers #7 fail
Falcons # 9 fail
No Chargers fail.

I'm going to assume it's a fail because the 49ers are too low and the Giants and Bears are too high. All three have a lot of talent on defense. I like the added dimensions of the 49ers offense but overall I still think it's a safety net offense and I can't put them ahead of the Giants or Bears who have top 10 QBs, better weapons, and morebig play potential.

I don't know if you think the Packers are too high or too low so I don't know what to tell you.

Chargers were one of a few teams I looked at for #10. They've disappointed me. Offense doesn't look to have returned to 2010 form. Really nothing about them that stands out. I don't think good teams should ever lose 27-3 at home.

Free Ray Rice
KingofSTATS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
KingofSTATS wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Eagles
5. Bears
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Patriots
9. Falcons
10. Cardinals

Giants #3 fail
Bears #5 fail
49ers down at #6 fail
Packers #7 fail
Falcons # 9 fail
No Chargers fail.

I'm going to assume it's a fail because the 49ers are too low and the Giants and Bears are too high. All three have a lot of talent on defense. I like the added dimensions of the 49ers offense but overall I still think it's a safety net offense and I can't put them ahead of the Giants or Bears who have top 10 QBs, better weapons, and morebig play potential.

I don't know if you think the Packers are too high or too low so I don't know what to tell you.

Chargers were one of a few teams I looked at for #10. They've disappointed me. Offense doesn't look to have returned to 2010 form. Really nothing about them that stands out. I don't think good teams should ever lose 27-3 at home.

It's 4 weeks in though, this shouldn't be a projection rankings or a last season carry over rankings. it should be this year rankings.

No way is Gaints, Packers, Bears top 10 teams this year. All 3 have looked mediocre so far.

49'ers had a hiccup, but outside of Falcons and Texans they are the 3rd most balanced team and probably the NFL's most physical teams who has a deep roster, which is stacked all over the field. That offense has alot of new weapons, they will gel as time goes on. You talk about offenses, but the Cardinals don't have much of an offense outside of great WR's.

Like I mentioned, Falcons are the 2nd most rounded team right now behind Texans. Falcons defense is underrated. Plus their offense is explosive, consistent and efficient. Offense is loaded.

Granted SD had a bad loss at home. They were still blown out just like your #4 team was. Home or away, end of the day a blow out is a blow out. They have also comfortably beat 3 teams out of 4, which is not an easy task in the NFL, despite who you play, especially first 4 weeks of the NFL. Off the top of my head only maybe a handful of teams this year can say they have comfortably won 3 of their first 4 games.

Of your top 10 teams, 6 have scored more points than SD's offense, who has not hit their stride yet admittingly. Think Rivers is still get acclimated to all his new offensive team mates. Ronnie Brown, Mcclain, Battle, Royal, Meachem, Green, Rosario. That's alot of new guys. SD's offense is one of the most consistently great units in NFL history. 8 straight years top 5 scoring. So I have more confidence in them getting it going soon.

But the real difference is their defense which is 5th in PPG of teams who have played 4 games. Behind only the 49'ers, Cardinals, Seahawks and Texans. Their special teams has been great to. Chargers right now, just need a consistent running game. They have the horses to get one. It's just a matter of the o-line at this point.

Anyways that's my 2 cents/

Superman(DH23)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingofSTATS wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
KingofSTATS wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Eagles
5. Bears
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Patriots
9. Falcons
10. Cardinals

Giants #3 fail
Bears #5 fail
49ers down at #6 fail
Packers #7 fail
Falcons # 9 fail
No Chargers fail.

It's 4 weeks in though, this shouldn't be a projection rankings or a last season carry over rankings. it should be this year rankings.

No way is Gaints, Packers, Bears top 10 teams this year. All 3 have looked mediocre so far.

49'ers had a hiccup, but outside of Falcons and Texans they are the 3rd most balanced team and probably the NFL's most physical teams who has a deep roster, which is stacked all over the field. That offense has alot of new weapons, they will gel as time goes on. You talk about offenses, but the Cardinals don't have much of an offense outside of great WR's.

Like I mentioned, Falcons are the 2nd most rounded team right now behind Texans. Falcons defense is underrated. Plus their offense is explosive, consistent and efficient. Offense is loaded.

Granted SD had a bad loss at home. They were still blown out just like your #4 team was. Home or away, end of the day a blow out is a blow out. They have also comfortably beat 3 teams out of 4, which is not an easy task in the NFL, despite who you play, especially first 4 weeks of the NFL. Off the top of my head only maybe a handful of teams this year can say they have comfortably won 3 of their first 4 games.

Of your top 10 teams, 6 have scored more points than SD's offense, who has not hit their stride yet admittingly. Think Rivers is still get acclimated to all his new offensive team mates. Ronnie Brown, Mcclain, Battle, Royal, Meachem, Green, Rosario. That's alot of new guys. SD's offense is one of the most consistently great units in NFL history. 8 straight years top 5 scoring. So I have more confidence in them getting it going soon.

But the real difference is their defense which is 5th in PPG of teams who have played 4 games. Behind only the 49'ers, Cardinals, Seahawks and Texans. Their special teams has been great to. Chargers right now, just need a consistent running game. They have the horses to get one. It's just a matter of the o-line at this point.

I'll give you a semi-pass since this was posted before this game, but the Bears first team D has given up 14, 16, 6, and 10 points, they are leading the league in sacks, turnovers and #2 in 3rd down %. The D alone makes them a top 10 team, when the offense is clicking like it was tonight, they sure look like a top 5 team to me.

2013 Bears Forum Mike Ditka Award Winner
2014 Adopt-A-Bear Alshon Jeffery
BarnettOSU

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Superman(DH23) wrote:
KingofSTATS wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
KingofSTATS wrote:
DontTazeMeBro wrote:
1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Eagles
5. Bears
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Patriots
9. Falcons
10. Cardinals

Giants #3 fail
Bears #5 fail
49ers down at #6 fail
Packers #7 fail
Falcons # 9 fail
No Chargers fail.

I'll give you a semi-pass since this was posted before this game, but the Bears first team D has given up 14, 16, 6, and 10 points, they are leading the league in sacks, turnovers and #2 in 3rd down %. The D alone makes them a top 10 team, when the offense is clicking like it was tonight, they sure look like a top 5 team to me.

The Bears gave up 23 to the Packers Wink

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DontTazeMeBro wrote:
1. Texans
2. Ravens
3. Giants
4. Eagles
5. Bears
6. 49ers
7. Packers
8. Patriots
9. Falcons
10. Cardinals

So in other words you're a Ravens fan? You're a clown for letting you're LOVE for Flacco make a biased decision. Deny it all you want but I will never believe you.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Comparisons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
Page 4 of 57

Jump to: