Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

CB Metrics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23319
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Burfict is a beast. Newman is gargabe and needs to be cut weeks ago
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26969
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Burfict is a beast. Newman is gargabe and needs to be cut weeks ago


Looks like Hall is getting back to his Pro Bowl type of play?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16552
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Burfict is a beast. Newman is gargabe and needs to be cut weeks ago


Looks like Hall is getting back to his Pro Bowl type of play?


Hall is looking good. Real test will be the Steelers though with Brown and Wallace. I have zero clue why Pacman isn't getting more snaps at CB or on ST. I feel like a suspension is coming or something. I have no other explanation for his lack of snaps...
_________________
skywindO2 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Should see some Orlovsky vs Manziel this week in the battle of "who's less aware of their surroundings"

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23319
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
J-ALL-DAY wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Burfict is a beast. Newman is gargabe and needs to be cut weeks ago


Looks like Hall is getting back to his Pro Bowl type of play?


Hall is looking good. Real test will be the Steelers though with Brown and Wallace. I have zero clue why Pacman isn't getting more snaps at CB or on ST. I feel like a suspension is coming or something. I have no other explanation for his lack of snaps...


Because Newman is so good. That's why
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bmore4life815


Joined: 22 Nov 2010
Posts: 3429
Location: Climbing up M&T
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Burfict is a beast. Newman is gargabe and needs to be cut weeks ago


Looks like Hall is getting back to his Pro Bowl type of play?

I've been saying it for four years now: Hall > JJoe

Easily a top 5 corner in the AFC; I personally have him at #2.
_________________

Bernard "Crush Boy" Pollard- Forever a Raven

El Ramster on the sig that isn't going anywhere
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23319
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newman is garbage. Pure disgusting trash.

Pacman struggled last night.

We need Dre badly. Wow
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16552
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Newman is garbage. Pure disgusting trash.

Pacman struggled last night.

We need Dre badly. Wow


Agree for the most part. Ben had about 8 seconds to throw every time. Can't completely blame the secondary...
_________________
skywindO2 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Should see some Orlovsky vs Manziel this week in the battle of "who's less aware of their surroundings"

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26969
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hall got lucky on a few of Wallace's drops, but he is looking much better.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23319
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
ochocinco4pres wrote:
Newman is garbage. Pure disgusting trash.

Pacman struggled last night.

We need Dre badly. Wow


Agree for the most part. Ben had about 8 seconds to throw every time. Can't completely blame the secondary...


I don't. But Newman sucked no matter what. He is done.
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26969
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote




_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26969
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not know Hall was responsible for the big Sanders gain. Need to see the replay DO NOT BELIEVE IT!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ochocinco4pres


Joined: 04 Apr 2007
Posts: 23319
Location: Indianapolis Indiana
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently Burfict sucks in coverage
_________________


Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26969
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ochocinco4pres wrote:
Apparently Burfict sucks in coverage


Sure, when you have him covering two of the best WRs in the game LOL. But really, they were probably crossing routes and the WRs got a little bit of space. Bufict played a great game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
J-ALL-DAY


Joined: 17 Oct 2007
Posts: 26969
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After further review, Hall was definitely on Sanders and misplayed the crap out of the play.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheVillain112


Moderator
Joined: 19 Feb 2010
Posts: 16552
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:
After further review, Hall was definitely on Sanders and misplayed the crap out of the play.


Happens with Hall and JJoe (When he was here). It's why I wasn't surprised when JJoe got lit up a couple of games ago. They play phenomenally one week and can shutdown an opposing WR. Then another week misplay the crap out of a coverage, like you said.

It's why when I did the CB rankings I had both of them outside the top 5 (back when they were both on the Bengals)...
_________________
skywindO2 wrote:
IDOG_det wrote:
Should see some Orlovsky vs Manziel this week in the battle of "who's less aware of their surroundings"

Orlovsky has too much experience here. Manziel doesn't stand a chance.


Last edited by TheVillain112 on Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group