Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2012 season stats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldman9er

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see Anthony D got an appropriately awful grade for last Sunday. 3 sacks... a hit and 6 hurries.

Goodwin in the negative with 5 hurries.

Iupati with a "meh" grade with 1 hit and 1 hurry

Boone with a "meh" grade with 1 sack and 3 hurries

Staley with a "meh" grade with 1 hit and 2 hurries

LD with a poor grade with 1 sack 1 hit and 2 hurries

Alex Smith with his first negative grade of the season.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was curious about the QBR rankings, so I took a look. I remember Alex and Ryan being the top 2 (Alex being #1), the new top three are Rodgers, Peyton, and RG III. Matt Ryan fell down to 5, and Alex plummeted to 7.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For now, the Niners moved to #1 in pass defense, total yards, #12 in run defense, and #2 in ppg allowed just .1 below the Bears.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect the run D to improve if we do what we did in the 2nd half of the Chickens game.
Ataal

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The run D will get better when we stop playing against Marshawn Lynch, Adrian Peterson, etc... Luckily, we have Arizona up next, a team with absolutely no running game to speak of with Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams out for the season. Not to mention, a horrible offensive line that wouldn't allow much running even if they did have those guys healthy.

The Cully island and company need to be our best guys on defense against the Cardinals. There's going to be a lot of throwing going on and Fitzgerald can burn us.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ataal wrote:
The run D will get better when we stop playing against Marshawn Lynch, Adrian Peterson, etc... Luckily, we have Arizona up next, a team with absolutely no running game to speak of with Beanie Wells and Ryan Williams out for the season. Not to mention, a horrible offensive line that wouldn't allow much running even if they did have those guys healthy.

The Cully island and company need to be our best guys on defense against the Cardinals. There's going to be a lot of throwing going on and Fitzgerald can burn us.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:
Ataal wrote:

OH.OH GOSH.

INCREDIBLE. Sigs?
scraly47*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
Ataal wrote:

OH.OH GOSH.

INCREDIBLE. Sigs?

Cully is starting to look like a good CB. He has good size along with speed to cover those bigger wrs plus his presence allows us to move CR to the slot on third down.

-Lork
49ers Finest

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

neezy007 wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
Ataal wrote:

It does look good. Whitner wasn't invited?

Sigs for us and the hawks?

OH.OH GOSH.

INCREDIBLE. Sigs?

new sig... sorry alex
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

49ers Finest wrote:
neezy007 wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:
Ataal wrote:

It does look good. Whitner wasn't invited?

Sigs for us and the hawks?

OH.OH GOSH.

INCREDIBLE. Sigs?

Evil or Very Mad I knew i forgot someone!

It was a pain trying to get this image on here because i made it in photoshop. when i was putting on here all i could find was how to put an internet pic on here. How do you post pics on here that you have saved on your computer? anyone know??

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NinerNation21 wrote:

It was a pain trying to get this image on here because i made it in photoshop. when i was putting on here all i could find was how to put an internet pic on here. How do you post pics on here that you have saved on your computer? anyone know??

You have to use a site like www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com

-kiltman
NinerNation21

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

adamq wrote:
NinerNation21 wrote:

You have to use a site like www.tinypic.com or www.photobucket.com

Thanks man, big help.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shame on you in Cully's house!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-ALL-DAY wrote:

Shame on you in Cully's house!

Minus the Giant's game, he's been clutch. I remember many, including myself, getting pissed at us picking him.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: