Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GDT: Chargers vs Atlanta Falcons (Wk 3)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MrDrew


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 18073
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bigby is fired
_________________


"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boltstrikes


Moderator
Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 6195
Location: LA MIRADA, CA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miami outsmarted themselves and gave the Jets that game.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zappaz


Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Posts: 1133
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Mathews fumble really hurt.... totally swapped up momentum again. Really don't want to go to 1/2 time with 0 points on the board.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrDrew


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 18073
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are carving up the D.
_________________


"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boltstrikes


Moderator
Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 6195
Location: LA MIRADA, CA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel like I've been here before. Damn you Tony G!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 24598
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ryan, if you're going to throw for TD's on us at least do it through Julio so that I recoup the fantasy points and can scapegoat Cason.

I swear to God, I'm getting stinking drunk the day Tony Gonzales retires.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrDrew


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 18073
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it gets worse
_________________


"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boltstrikes


Moderator
Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 6195
Location: LA MIRADA, CA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I was spoiled by having LDT here but come on. We've spent a first and second on RB recently and yet we can't establish a run game in the red zone.

That's going to be the story of this year. Unable to produce in the red zone.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zappaz


Joined: 16 Sep 2010
Posts: 1133
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our O can't seem to do anything today. T.O.P is hurting our D bad.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrDrew


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 18073
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The LBC wrote:
Ryan, if you're going to throw for TD's on us at least do it through Julio so that I recoup the fantasy points and can scapegoat Cason.


Why would you say that? Seriously?
_________________


"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MrDrew


Global Moderator
Joined: 10 Apr 2008
Posts: 18073
Location: Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How the hell does the C get a false start?!
_________________


"I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 24598
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrDrew wrote:
The LBC wrote:
Ryan, if you're going to throw for TD's on us at least do it through Julio so that I recoup the fantasy points and can scapegoat Cason.


Why would you say that? Seriously?

Because if we're going to lay down and give them the game like we appear to be doing with this "play not to lose" brand of defense we brought out this week then I'll be damned if I take a loss in my big money league unnecessarily.

And BS, we can't establish a run game because the highest we ever spend on OL is 3rd round picks and Hal Hunter can't develop guys to save his life (he's literally living off the fact that our lines didn't completely implode when they were decimated by injuries - only guy I know of to keep his job because his unit "wasn't as crappy as it could have been").
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AntonioGates


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 7819
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charger fans are labeled as fair weather because of the blackout, but maybe we are just all psychic and knew this game wouldn't be fun to watch. I'm glad I didn't put down the money to go today.

Drops, fumbles, and soft defense. Tell me where I've seen that before...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JammerHammer21


Joined: 27 Dec 2009
Posts: 26591
Location: Anywhere
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonioGates wrote:
Charger fans are labeled as fair weather because of the blackout, but maybe we are just all psychic and knew this game wouldn't be fun to watch. I'm glad I didn't put down the money to go today.

Drops, fumbles, and soft defense. Tell me where I've seen that before...


Plenty of bad teams get better turnout...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boltstrikes


Moderator
Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 6195
Location: LA MIRADA, CA
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonioGates wrote:
Charger fans are labeled as fair weather because of the blackout, but maybe we are just all psychic and knew this game wouldn't be fun to watch. I'm glad I didn't put down the money to go today.

Drops, fumbles, and soft defense. Tell me where I've seen that before...


I hate being labeled as fair weather. It's not that I stop supporting them ever. It's just I lose a ton of interest when I am watching ineptitude.

Two games into the year and I already know I am in for the same mediocre product they've put on the field the last two years. Add in a blackout and it's hard to really waste an entire day to driving down to the game, the money on the game itself and then the lack of energy the next day due to all day in the sun at the game.

I am upset Spanos. This falls directly on my evaluation of you and your "product."
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group