Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 GDT: TNF - Browns @ Rats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Evil
45%
 45%  [ 14 ]
Hornby
38%
 38%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 31

Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
You know, we aren't such different fan bases, yours and ours. We know the feeling of losing a franchise as well.

Besides the fact that ours is awesome and yours isn't.

But really, I don't like your franchise at all. Or your fanbase. I don't want to be friends. The sight of you, not you personally, but the colors you wear, make me sick. I hope you never win another game.

...and they said I'd never "get over it"

I am getting better!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
You know, we aren't such different fan bases, yours and ours. We know the feeling of losing a franchise as well.

You may know the feeling of losing a franchise, but you have no idea what it feels like to have a losing franchise.

Come tell me what its like when your team is an irrelevant laughing stock for 13 years.
Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:

You also know the feeling of taking one too, don't you?

buno67 wrote:
I wonder why his cough was so bad that he needed the codeine? I betcha it was from hitting the bong to many nights in a row.
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reginaldm9 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

Yes, but it really wasn't my doing.

Taking the hate out on our franchise, I get, but taking it out on our fanbase is just silly. If you don't like us as a fanbase for the way we act, that's one thing, but to hate us for something we had nothing to do with is just pointless.

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

bulldog

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO AWAY!

there is no place for a ratbird in these parts.[/endrant]
Reginaldm9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

Taking the hate out on our franchise, I get, but taking it out on our fanbase is just silly. If you don't like us as a fanbase for the way we act, that's one thing, but to hate us for something we had nothing to do with is just pointless.

I've got no hate for you pal, but what I do have hate for is trying to equate your fan base to ours. You guys didn't have football, we still don't.

buno67 wrote:
I wonder why his cough was so bad that he needed the codeine? I betcha it was from hitting the bong to many nights in a row.
nugpimpen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reginaldm9 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

I've got no hate for you pal, but what I do have hate for is trying to equate your fan base to ours. You guys didn't have football, we still don't.

Ya

In the words of the Owner of the team in the Replacements... I've seen Monkey **** Fights at the zoo that were more organized than this.

IDOG_det on the incredible sig!
ravens_rool28

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reginaldm9 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

Again, we do have something in common as much as you guys don't want to admit it. I never said we have anything else in common, so I don't know why it was assumed I feel like we do.

I know how bad your team's been, you don't need to remind me.

I came in here light-hearted, and got hate. What happened to Browns fans not taking everything so seriously? I understand it might be a touchy subject, if it wasn't over a decade ago.

PS, Baltimore wasn't the murder cappy last year, or this year for that matter. Wink

BaltimoreTerp wrote:
Muy Oheribble

ditchdigger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

Besides the fact that ours is awesome and yours isn't.

But really, I don't like your franchise at all. Or your fanbase. I don't want to be friends. The sight of you, not you personally, but the colors you wear, make me sick. I hope you never win another game.

...and they said I'd never "get over it"

I am getting better!

It feels good to let it out, doesn't it?
bulldog

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, the last few weeks, I've predicted a Browns win by a realistic margin. So this week i'm going to try and kick Karma's [inappropriate/removed] and predict the opposite.

Browns lose. 27-13.

So either, I'll win this fight with Karma, and the Browns win. Or I get owned and the Browns lose big. One of the two.
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ravens_rool28 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

Again, we do have something in common as much as you guys don't want to admit it. I never said we have anything else in common, so I don't know why it was assumed I feel like we do.

I came in here light-hearted, and got hate. What happened to Browns fans not taking everything so seriously? I understand it might be a touchy subject, if it wasn't over a decade ago.

PS, Baltimore wasn't the murder cappy last year, or this year for that matter. Wink

Yeah, steal a man's wife and go into his house and talk about what you got in common, even ten years later he may still seem unpleasant.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:
Reginaldm9 wrote:
ravens_rool28 wrote:

Yeah, steal a man's wife and go into his house and talk about what you got in common, even ten years later he may still seem unpleasant.

Not to mention, have you seen our current wife?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You may know what it is like to lose a team, but when you got yours back it was a very talented team that was built on. When we got our team back it was a bunch of fringe NFL talents thrown together and the NFL laughing at us saying good luck. Seriously the NFL gave Jacksonvile, Carolina and Houston better comp picks and I don't know if the NFL had anything to do with it but the expansion drafts were better for those 3 as well.

Aside from having a team stolen from you there is nothing else in common about our franchises.

Jamison on the sig
cthomas09

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The refs will win this game hands down.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good work in the thread ditch. And nobody is safe with Ray Lewis on the field.

This one could be a touch matchup for us. The thing that worries me the most is our run blocking. If Trent gets shut down against the Ravens defense, Weeden is going to be throwing a lot of passes. If the Ravens know Weeden's passing, I see Ed Reed touchdowns in our future. Stop me if you've heard this story 40 times before.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing a Browns win against Baltimore. The thing I'd most love to see is the Browns doing the joking on the sideline in the second half. It seems like every time we play Baltimore, [insert Browns quarterback] has a horrible game and gets hammered/cheap-shotted half of the game. Then you see the Ravens players laughing and having fun on the sideline or barking at our team with our players passively backing down. For once I want to see us be the aggressive ones, playing past the whistle and doing the barking.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 3 of 64

Jump to: