Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Week 4 GDT: TNF - Browns @ Rats
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Good
16%
 16%  [ 5 ]
Evil
45%
 45%  [ 14 ]
Hornby
38%
 38%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 31

ditchdigger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Quote:
RT @NateUlrichABJ: #Browns SS T.J. Ward has cast on right hand. Happened early in game. Said he doesn't know if it's broken.

Awesome

He'll just use the cast to club people.
candyman93

Location: The Man, The Myth, The Legend El Ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
BooyaCS wrote:
Mastercheddaar wrote:
If we could have just one sure hands stud WR on this team we would have won the game. Little and Norwood need to go. I don't want them on the team next year. I want the best vet WR that will sign with us and the top WR in this year's draft.

that is all

Mastercheddaar

And this is why we cannot get good players. Fans want to run them out of town for being inconsistent.

If you think that's the reason, you're fooling yourself. There are so many other reasons why a free agent wouldn't want to sign in Cleveland, that fan criticism doesn't even register as a blip on the radar.

He's fooled himself all year.

He thought this was an 8-8 team.

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
It'll be a cold day in hell when I read a thread title.
osu2win

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
osu2win wrote:
Hard to see a scenario where we have more than 2 wins going into the week 10 bye with the group we put out on the field. I just can't see any wins out there. Bungles at home?? @ Indy?? idk we will not be favored in either game.

1-2 wins into week 8 is not acceptable. 0 wins is chaos.

My game notes:
I hope JCribbs is OK. Benji looks good (enough) on returns which probably spells the end of the JCribbs era. Along with Phil, they were a hell of a special teams duo... and many games were the only guys worth cheering for.

C'mon bro, we had a chance to win every game so far. Make a prediction like that when we're not even competing. We can beat the Giants, Cincy at home, the Colts, and the Bolts and we're at 4-4. Not saying its gonna happen, but we have competed well against some pretty good teams so far. We just need to reduce the mistakes.

Look I like some of our young guys. But simply put

1. we're out coached every single sunday
2. we don't make those game changing plays

This week Little doesn't make the big catch. Last week we drop an INT, make a penalty, etc.

The defense is looking solid but to carry the team the must be elite and they're not.

Plain simple for me. You don't take a 29 yr old QB to "rebuild." You take him to win now. We're not winning now and that sucks.
BooyaCS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
BooyaCS wrote:
Mastercheddaar wrote:
If we could have just one sure hands stud WR on this team we would have won the game. Little and Norwood need to go. I don't want them on the team next year. I want the best vet WR that will sign with us and the top WR in this year's draft.

that is all

Mastercheddaar

And this is why we cannot get good players. Fans want to run them out of town for being inconsistent.

If you think that's the reason, you're fooling yourself. There are so many other reasons why a free agent wouldn't want to sign in Cleveland, that fan criticism doesn't even register as a blip on the radar.

Bull complete negativity of the media and fanbase in Cleveland is the problem we are still mad about 1995 and then the Ravens winning a superbowl in 2000 that we don't want to wait for a winner and we want it now.

So we complain and are extremely negative because of that fact. Again going down this path Haslem should just move the team if he knows whats good for him. If you don't think the negativity is a problem then you are either ignorant or blind or both.

http://www.news-herald.com/articles/2012/09/26/sports/nh6029797.txt?viewmode=fullstory

Quote:
Brandon Weeden senses bad karma in Berea, and he is not alone.

"There's so much negative vibe outside this locker room," the quarterback said Tuesday. "It's everywhere but in this locker room. My goal — I think the rest of the guys' goal — is to keep the positive vibe in here. And I think that it's good right now. We all want to be 3-0, but any time you let all the outside frustration come in, it starts breaking guys apart. That's a recipe for disaster."

A young team and the fans quit on them again just like they always have since 1999.

Please.
BooyaCS

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Re: hmmm Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
BooyaCS wrote:
Mastercheddaar wrote:

that is all

Mastercheddaar

He's fooled himself all year.

He thought this was an 8-8 team.

One it is still possible. 2 again useless negativity. Man some of you are just miserable individuals.

You may be better off going home and beating your dog.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that whole pressure to win, or at least play competently, is so unbearable.
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BooyaCS wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
Drops and bad rub blocking.

If you blame Weeden for this there is something wrong with how you evaluate football.

Also I will add that we go away from Trent to early when down.

RB is devalued in the league. Which is why I wasn't too keen on drafting a RB in the top 10. That is the issue. Not only that you are down 10 and the clock isn't in your favor. Running the ball more would have probably hurt us more than it would have helped us. The Ravens had 7-8 in the box all night daring us to throw the football.

True, but Richardson was still running well enough that in a game where we kept dropping the ball he should have been fed more. Who knows maybe we get a few more first downs with him running the ball.

Vince Lombardi
candyman93

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One it is still possible.

No it's not. We are 0-4 and we still have to play Pittsburgh twice and Cinci without Haden. That's 3 losses right their easily. Well probably lose the rest of our games to the NFC East

Quote:
2 again useless negativity. Man some of you are just miserable individuals.

I told you from the beginning this was a bad team. For some reason you thought a new QB would be the cure for our problems.

Bad teams find ways to lose games period

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Entropy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

osu2win wrote:
Entropy wrote:
osu2win wrote:
Hard to see a scenario where we have more than 2 wins going into the week 10 bye with the group we put out on the field. I just can't see any wins out there. Bungles at home?? @ Indy?? idk we will not be favored in either game.

1-2 wins into week 8 is not acceptable. 0 wins is chaos.

My game notes:
I hope JCribbs is OK. Benji looks good (enough) on returns which probably spells the end of the JCribbs era. Along with Phil, they were a hell of a special teams duo... and many games were the only guys worth cheering for.

C'mon bro, we had a chance to win every game so far. Make a prediction like that when we're not even competing. We can beat the Giants, Cincy at home, the Colts, and the Bolts and we're at 4-4. Not saying its gonna happen, but we have competed well against some pretty good teams so far. We just need to reduce the mistakes.

Look I like some of our young guys. But simply put

1. we're out coached every single sunday
2. we don't make those game changing plays

This week Little doesn't make the big catch. Last week we drop an INT, make a penalty, etc.

The defense is looking solid but to carry the team the must be elite and they're not.

Plain simple for me. You don't take a 29 yr old QB to "rebuild." You take him to win now. We're not winning now and that sucks.

Being outcoached on every single Sunday results in blowout losses and that's not what is happening.

We do need more big plays, but its not like we're not getting any. Look at the sacks, the INTs, TRich. Now we need more big plays from our WRs. They'll come.

Drafting a QB in the first round, no matter how old he is, is NEVER a "win-now" attempt bro, sorry. Trying to "win-now" invloves breaking the bank on stud veterans.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How long does it take to be consistently AVERAGE?

Not good, but average?

Are we absurd for expecting the team to not be picking in the top 5-10 every April?

The last time these guys weren't a COMPLETE joke was 5 years ago.

C'mon man. There is patient and then there's a blind homer.

There is a whole lot to like about this team, and, I for one hope the new FO is patient, but you can't really blame fans for being impatient.

Weeden can say Browns fans are negative, but the facts remain we are 0-4 and headed for another high draft pick. Facts are facts, and the fact is we suck.

Plain and simple for the plain and simple.

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Entropy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Quote:

No it's not. We are 0-4 and we still have to play Pittsburgh twice and Cinci without Haden. That's 3 losses right their easily. Well probably lose the rest of our games to the NFC East

Quote:

I told you from the beginning this was a bad team. For some reason you thought a new QB would be the cure for our problems.

Candy, Haden is back for the next Cincy game.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

Not good, but average?

Are we absurd for expecting the team to not be picking in the top 5-10 every April?

There is a whole lot to like about this team, and, I for one hope the new FO is patient, but you can't really blame fans for being impatient.

Weeden can say Browns fans are negative, but the facts remain we are 0-4 and headed for another high draft pick. Facts are facts, and the fact is we suck.

Now do fancy and educated for the fancy and educated.
candyman93

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Entropy wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

Candy, Haden is back for the next Cincy game.

Yep you're right. I forgot we play the Giants next week.

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
tricklogic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Quote:

Quote:

I thought Haden was only out for 4 games... Isn't this game 3? With Massaquoi back and Haden back we're even closer in these close games.
LETSGOBROWNIES

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:

Not good, but average?

Now do fancy and educated for the fancy and educated.

Uh... I'm kind of a one trick pony here.

First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 62 of 64

Jump to: